Patch 1.02 is out!

since the patch 1.02 the cpu-teams seem attacking better. yesterday there were scenes i have never seen before.
the attacking cpu builds a big overload with crossing positions etc.
even long range shots when the golie stands to far outside the goal were tried in yesterdays matches...
i do not know exactly but it seems you can hold the ball better in midfield without the cpu-defense standing directly on your feet...

I just did only a couple of matches but I noticed a certain difference.
Will play more...

I can only say that 1.02 hasn't changed online gameplay or lag dramatically, so all the "I get lag now, that I didn't get before" is nonsense.

Sorry, it may be nonsense for those who don't have this problem! I'm happy for you, but I have it, I heard a couple of other people who have, and the Konami support confirmed me it is a known error.

Last edited:
PES 2010 Official Update on November 24th

PES 2010: New DLC Confirmed which updates team rosters, UEFA Champions League elements and kits

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released details of the first free DLC content for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES 2010.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th. The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

Furthermore, four new teams will also be added to PES 2010’s UEFA Champions League mode, with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos, Lyon and Fiorentina all added to the competition in their official Champions League kits. Similarly, the DLC will also update the home kit of the Japanese national team, which was recently changed.

Konami is committed to releasing further updates for PES 2010 via DLC in the coming year, and is continuing to work with the PES community to see ways that the game can be improved via future content.

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2010-update-coming-tuesday/
http://www.pesfan.com/news/8634695/...ers,-UEFA-Champions-League-elements-and-kits/
http://www.moddingway.com/news/650.html

PES 2010: New DLC Confirmed which updates team rosters, UEFA Champions League elements and kits

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has released details of the first free DLC content for the PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES 2010.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th. The initial download will ensure that any PES 2010 Edit data the user has stored on their hardware will not be affected by future Konami DLC, while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game and also revises the club team rosters in line with those of all current transfers, all major transfers made after the game was completed will be rectified.

Furthermore, four new teams will also be added to PES 2010’s UEFA Champions League mode, with Atletico Madrid, Olympiacos, Lyon and Fiorentina all added to the competition in their official Champions League kits. Similarly, the DLC will also update the home kit of the Japanese national team, which was recently changed.

Konami is committed to releasing further updates for PES 2010 via DLC in the coming year, and is continuing to work with the PES community to see ways that the game can be improved via future content.

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2010-update-coming-tuesday/
http://www.pesfan.com/news/8634695/...ers,-UEFA-Champions-League-elements-and-kits/
http://www.moddingway.com/news/650.html

Great news , thanks for the update Nagyi2pac....:)

"...while the November 24th data enhances a number of elements in the full game..." Mmm, what are these? Keep secret Konami, please give no clue...

iv never been so pissed off with konami this is unbeleivable you release an unfinished game then say a number of elements will be improved this is soo stupid, what are these people really thinking, you test the game before you release it, not after its released funny stuff, i dont care anymore as long as the laggy and robotic game is fixed

I honestly dont understand what all the complaining is about. Pes 2009 was too easy you could dribble through defences with drogba,ronaldo,rooney,torres just to name a few and the shot dummy technique just made it even easier.

Now Pes 2010 has sorted alot of that out and it actually makes it difficult for a change. You cant just beat players you need to pass the ball around and look for openings and try and make openings.

About the passing etc, I find it very realistic. In pes 2009 you were almost always promised a grade A pass unless it got intercepted. This version depends on the stance of the player and if you button bash to clear in defence or force a pass it can cause players to hurry and miss-pass or miss-clear from defence.

I dont know about you guys but isnt this the forward thinking football game we are wanting ? To me it really shows how arcade-like pes 2009 really was.

The only thing I could say that is annoying is if your playing a 2 player game or playing online you can stand in front of a guy at a throw-in and take the ball so easily. The throw-ins would be the only thing I'd like to change. Apart from that I very happy with pes 2010.

Last edited:
I read this forum quite a bit and it's becoming tiresome reading Primepeace moan about absolutely every thing in PES. I suggest if the experience is so awful for you, you uninstall and forget your forum password. It's awfully repetitive and boring.

A primer update is available to download now, and will ready the relevant hardware for the full DLC update which will be released on November 24th....
Excellent news! I can't wait for the roster update, any idea where this 'primer update' is? and is it separate from 1.02?

Off line seems better, AI isn't doing those ping pong passes anymore.

If the animations were decent enough it could be almost a masterpiece.

I expect nothing less than a stunning game next year.

I read this forum quite a bit and it's becoming tiresome reading Primepeace moan about absolutely every thing in PES. I suggest if the experience is so awful for you, you uninstall and forget your forum password. It's awfully repetitive and boring.

Excellent news! I can't wait for the roster update, any idea where this 'primer update' is? and is it separate from 1.02?

everybody has a right to freedom of speech, nobody is telling you to read my posts, this is what hardcore gaming is about, pes is the only game i ever care about and i make sure my voice is heard by game developers, let's all hope small minor bugs are fixed to suit everyones pleasure

With this patch I cannot play online because i have terrible lag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry by my bad English)

It seems we are very unlucky, because there are not many people around with this problem. Anyway it's the same for me, I have unsustainable lag since I installed 1.02.

This update brought no notable gameplay changes for me. I play exclsively online and for me the response tiomes vary according to the person I am connected with. I did notice that, in quickmatch mode, the player with the strongest connection now gets to ' host'.

With a 16mbit connection I can play some great games where there absolutely is no controller lag. Unfortunatley, in about 50% of games I do experience very noticeable controller lag. These games are just pinball and very frustrating to play.

I played a few offline games to test and I experience ZERO problems, except of course for the rubbish AI. PES2010 is miles ahead of 2009 in every department.

Primepeace - sorry to tell you this man, but it is DEFINITELY your setup that is at fault. Incessant moaning about Konami ain't gonna change that - only new hardware will.

My setup:
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.40GHz
2 Gb RAM
Nvidia GEForce 8800 GT

Vsync and Frameskipping both ON

This update brought no notable gameplay changes for me. I play exclsively online and for me the response tiomes vary according to the person I am connected with. I did notice that, in quickmatch mode, the player with the strongest connection now gets to ' host'.

With a 16mbit connection I can play some great games where there absolutely is no controller lag. Unfortunatley, in about 50% of games I do experience very noticeable controller lag. These games are just pinball and very frustrating to play.

I played a few offline games to test and I experience ZERO problems, except of course for the rubbish AI. PES2010 is miles ahead of 2009 in every department.

Primepeace - sorry to tell you this man, but it is DEFINITELY your setup that is at fault. Incessant moaning about Konami ain't gonna change that - only new hardware will.

My setup:
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.40GHz
2 Gb RAM
Nvidia GEForce 8800 GT

Vsync and Frameskipping both ON

what with a dual core 2.7, 2 gig ram, 9800gt

Hi guys the patch is not applying for my game
always there is an error shows
that I cann't istall the patch using my windows installer

WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE ?

Hi guys the patch is not applying for my game
always there is an error shows
that I cann't istall the patch using my windows installer

WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE ?

Maybe this can help. It needed to me about 20 minutes :) to install it

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.
However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

Konami does not say what will change in this patch, will get everyone here speculating that improved goalkeepers, improved gameplay, when in reality has not changed, this company has to work in the political field, lie, lie, lie, who tested this gameplayers game must have made a lot of money to have said it was the best feet all the time ...

In the game Systemsetting and go to Download.

This time update only DLC.

But after update own patch and edit files maybe break.

Last edited:
Good spot R4m ... so is this like the WE2010 DLC with ForMotion/TechFit kits? :THINK:

edit - pretty mediocre update, konami deemed the strip style option a Japan "exlcusive" :BORED:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom