defade

League 2
21 December 2008
Liverpool
========================
English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 17/11/2009

Fixed the problem of edit data reverting to default once the download content is implemented in-game.

In view of the current issues, we have temporarily stopped users playing the game on PC's with different CPU manufacturers from being matched in Quick Match.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
========================

So looking at these notes, I assume there isn't a fix for the problem with loading stock formations properly in online matches? Dear oh dear, that was the LEAST I was expecting. Basically this patch fixes nothing?

I wonder if this 'fix' for match making in quick matches also applies to the first round of competitions?

Last edited:
(because I can smell it coming again...)

Administrator's Note: Asking for or even talking about No-DVD cracks will get your asses banned! You've all been warned!

Just had a game online. Saved formations are still broken. No roster update available yet, either.

Tell us the phone number liar...

please Do not call me a liar...:MAD: , you phone them and ask if you want:-

Konami UK Technical Support: 01253 885583

But they did not even know that the new patch was out...so it seems they are pretty clueless...:SHOCK:

At least I bothered to phone them and find out, all you've done is come on here and be rude m8.
I am just conveying what they said to me and then telling you guys so you are upto daste with wahts Konami are doing...which ios basically NOTHING.

Last edited:
If they didn't even know that a patch was released, how could they possibly know anything about the schedule for DLC release? It all makes me a sad panda :(

As I expected...
No big deal.

I'll continue on 1.0 version since I don't like online gameplay.

But is'nt it a shame that we as consumers have to feel that way about game companies, they create a game ,take our money, then go on holiday.
MONEY MONEY MONEY...3 words that show us the big picture.

just installed the patch from the link. game is working fine...

btw i use the german version of pes2010.

prove:
pes2010v102.jpg

Last edited:
what u all expected omg

people...

edit:
no update avalaible -_-
thx for the linky

Last edited:
PES had been released out actually earlier than WE for 2 weeks more.

However already out for WE2010 and still nothing for PES2010 even any news of the update.

What's the big deal about the transfer patch? There are plenty of OFs and patches that update transfers....am I missing something?

konami lie, for me pes die, pes2011 pssss, Football is pushing, pulling his shirt, is prevented from goal, dribbling is beautiful, bicycle goal, volleyed goal, great goalkeepers, have good fields, have bad fields, is expelled for repeated failures, has third shirt, ball boys have, has hit in the bag, have the car of the litter, has the pressure of the fans, none of the konami into the game, do they pay attention to football?? sorry for my english

Back
Top Bottom