Patch 1.02 is out!

shitty update!

they only changed rosters, few faces&hairs, japan kits and those teams in CL mode. and it took them one month for just this????? last year similar update for pes 2009 was in two weeks after game was released. i'm so furious at konami and seabass above all because they lied so much about this game.

one month after game was released and no sinlge ONE gameplay update???? shame, shame, shame!

this update has crashed my game!

I know it's got the pesedit patch on it atm but even when removing the patch it still crashes everytime i select Japan

Can someone please just upload the new japan player model so ill just install it through kit server pease :)

this update has crashed my game!

I know it's got the pesedit patch on it atm but even when removing the patch it still crashes everytime i select Japan

Can someone please just upload the new japan player model so ill just install it through kit server pease :)

has to do with kitserver.. juce will fix this soon-.--

Also this is ridiculous! Or am i missing something.

Why is it i can choose the goalkeeper to have tight kits but not the outfield players (japan)?

Thanks, I was wandering how to get the bottom part of the shirt to show. Maybe model for players is different (bins 13 and 14 are models), maybe GK uses 13 and player 14, or vice versa.

Thanks, I was wandering how to get the bottom part of the shirt to show. Maybe model for players is different (bins 13 and 14 are models), maybe GK uses 13 and player 14, or vice versa.

I think I know why this happens, because Japan PB is normal kit, you need both kits to be in this new model to have option tight.

Thanks for your help. Where should i put 13 and 14 in the original files so they replace exisiting models.

no national team squad update, enke still in germany :(. the actual best german player don't play at germany.zenden don't play at sunderland or balde at valenciennes.
about 5 weeks and only so minor changes. why pay konami for those people so much money. they don't do anything. this dlc its a joke. some modders edit this things in a few day for free.
i hope we get some updates the next weeks. not only the amd/intel issue update. i thought we can play the euro league not only in ml/bal mode.

konami think this is the best pes ever. have they ever played a pes 2010 game ? no formation save,no refs, awful goalies like pes 2008, defensive players who can easily stop a speed 99 player with speed 60 or should i mention the perfect attacker with shootaccurate 70 :D. i don't want to talk about the cheating ai :(.

Why they "talk" with the community when they do what they want.

regards

gb2003

Japan kit only shows their focus on their own market, Japan!

Fans have complained about the game play yet no change.

The delay when pressing buttons is what I find really irritating.

:RANT:

whit the right people i even havent delay online

what u doin there to have delay lol
ridiculous

can someone tell me what adboards appear on konami stadium (use english language) in patch 1.02 ? i ask because on my konami stadium adboards appear is pat_online adboards not pat_lang english (i try disconnect internet but still use online adboards). thanks :WORSHIP:

This patch has broke my game well fucking done konami. My fps are half now they are 30 not the solid 60fps they once were and gameplay is painfull at 30 fps im extremely annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom