Official Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Cataldi signs an official contract with Lazio meaning the youngster will stay at Lazio.

Perhaps he saw the England-Italy game and thought on second thoughts and seeing how well Macheda, Petrucci and company have done , it's better to stay in Italy.

Gabe Caniggia was a very good player and even now he'd still be better than you.

can i play for that team then too? :P

who is gonna score the goals then at the Emirates if RVP leaves?

Canniggia was a great player mate... are you right?

Giroud score 21 goals and 9 assistences in the Ligue 1, so if van persie is ill he can do it, rvp will not leave arsenal.

Vedran Corluka (Tottenham) --- Lokomotiv Moskva
olgasmorodskayacorlukalokomotivpotpis_fclmru.jpg

Gareth Bale extend contract 4 more years
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/new-contract-for-gareth-27062012.page?

Well Sina, i bet that Mandzukic will fail in Munchen. This is a typical post big tournament transfer. A player who did reasonably will in a tournament sees his real value exagerated and moves to a big club. Usually they are constantly on the bench after new year, are loaned out the second season and transferred out the third season. This is the first of those transfers for Euro 2012, but not the last.

Let's see how much of them will have success with their next club.

i do think Bayern just wanted quality player for CF position just in case.. Gomez position is untouchable, Pizarro is his replacement, Mandzukic only can surprise... the fact the price wasn´t anounced maybe hints at lower price..remember he was released by Wolfsburg basicly before the EURO started.. he can only surprise i think..

bayern play most games on one striker anyway..

i do think Bayern just wanted quality player for CF position just in case.. Gomez position is untouchable, Pizarro is his replacement, Mandzukic only can surprise... the fact the price wasn´t anounced maybe hints at lower price..remember he was released by Wolfsburg basicly before the EURO started.. he can only surprise i think..

bayern play most games on one striker anyway..
it's 13 millions. They almost never announce fees in public for a lot transfers ;)

Maybe just the top Ligue 1 scorer :)

Giroud score 21 goals and 9 assistences in the Ligue 1, so if van persie is ill he can do it, rvp will not leave arsenal.

Well thats Ligue 1 and this is the PL and he is a new boy here so future tells but would be a big risk to sell RVP, rather get rid of Chamakh and Bendtner.

Gabe Caniggia was a very good player and even now he'd still be better than you.

Canniggia was a great player mate... are you right?

ummmm and who says the opposite? whats with the all the negative thinking guys? :P

M. Odibe (Siena) -> Arsenal Kyiv
A. Florenzi (AS Roma) -> Crotone
J. Valdes (Sporting Clube de Portugal) -> Parma
T. Barnetta (Bayer Leverkusen) -> Schalke 04
T. Leugers (FC Twente) -> NAC Breda (Loan)
S. Berghuis (FC Twente) -> AZ Alkmaar
Y. De Winter (De Graafschap) -> AZ Alkmaar
M. Rosheuvel (Almere City FC) -> AZ Alkmaar
C. Benschop (AZ Alkmaar) -> Stade Brest
E. Balyajkin (Rubin Kazan) -> Krylia Sovetov Samara
R. Alessandrini (Clermont Foot) -> Stade Rennes
A. Bunjaku (Arsenal) -> Sevilla FC
Tono (Racing Santander) -> Granada CF
A. Mounier (OGC Nice) -> Montpellier
A. Floro Flores (Udinese) -> Granada CF (Loan)
M. Ogunjimi (Mallorca) -> Standard Liege (Loan)
R. Feltscher (Parma) -> Padova (Loan)
N. Galli (Parma) -> Padova (Loan)
J. Portin (Padova) -> Parma
T. Morimoto (Novara) -> Catania
T. Kolodziejczak (Lyon) -> OGC Nice
D. Adiyiah (AC Milan) -> Arsenal Kyiv
U. Bulut (Toulouse) -> Galatasaray (Loan)
J. Poulsen (Midtjylland) -> AS Monaco
Du Ri Cha (Celtic) -> Fortuna Düsseldorf

About those Wembley FC signings, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here but I read somewhere that there will be a TV documentary following the clubs progress, might be worth watchig

Fernando Cavenaghi: River Plate -> Free Agent

It's all over the web cause the fans are angry, but here's a link anyway: http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news/story?id=1554129&s=arg&type=story

Alejandro "Chori" Domínguez: River Plate -> Valencia (End of Loan)

Lisandro López: Arsenal de Sarandí -> Boca Juniors (1 Year Loan, confirmed by both presidents, to be announced next week)

Víctor Zapata: Vélez Sarsfield -> Free Agent (rumours about mexicans and argentinians teams behind him)

Angelici and a couple of other important people from Boca, in "La Red"... also, Botinelli has a high chance of coming to Boca too.

Oh I see.

Well, Cata always plays and WORKS really hard! Not exactly a quality defender overall tho. Still surprised they sold Dominguez who can get better even still.

Don't know if he'll have a good time in Germany and adapt to league/culture and language. It won't be easy. We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom