Official GTA: SA Thread - (XBox & PC 7th June '05)

Re: Official GTA: San Andreas Thread - DVD5 Format

Well, I just took over all of the territories. None of the territories are in San Fierro. Make sure you look closely, sometimes yellow tends to look like light green.

Last edited:

HELP NEEDED!

I'm stuck doing the export/import bit, I can't find two cars, I have searched EVERYWHERE and I was hoping that someone could help me out with a description or two.

The first car is a 'Mesa'. Not a clue what type this is let alone what it looks like!

The other is a 'Euros'. Again not a scooby!

Also I have 1 territory left to take over and it's about 1.15% of the gang land left! It's yellow and I can't find it to save my life, I'm just running about starting random fights at the moment and it's starting to piss me off!

If anyone can help I'll be eternally grateful!

Cheers for that Ashed they are both on that map!

Nice.

Kel, I remember a small strip of purple and I'm guessing there is something similar, I've even been waiting for a turf war to kick off so I'll know the general area, they only attack areas that are attached to their's.

If I find it I'll post on here :(

i just bought the game and it rox but one problem

im on the 3rd mission i think the tagging mission where you have to spray locations, i found one on that small house but i cant find other i follow the green dots they wont lead me anywhere , pls help thanks :D also where can i buy clothes

codex said:
i just bought the game and it rox but one problem

im on the 3rd mission i think the tagging mission where you have to spray locations, i found one on that small house but i cant find other i follow the green dots they wont lead me anywhere , pls help thanks :D also where can i buy clothes

Try checking back of walls and fences. Clothes shops will open one at a time. Binco will open first. They are white shirts on your map.

i dont know why but i cant seem to find any other spray locations , i only find 1 near house which is easy on that little house. I want to beat this mission and move on i spend 1 hour looking around for any of other gang sprays but i couldnt find any :( i only found 2 out 100, does this mean i need 98 more :O Also where is the gym at, my guy is really fat and he got no energy at all he cant even ride the bike right .

Please help

Codex, when you are doing that mission the spray points are marked on your map so it is easy to find them. A triangle pointing up means the spray location is above your head, one pointing down means it is below you. A circle means you are in the same level. On of the locations is on a brick wall (road side) the other is on top of the binco building. This mission shouldn't be taking you an hour.

ReActor said:
Codex, when you are doing that mission the spray points are marked on your map so it is easy to find them. A triangle pointing up means the spray location is above your head, one pointing down means it is below you. A circle means you are in the same level. On of the locations is on a brick wall (road side) the other is on top of the binco building. This mission shouldn't be taking you an hour.

I would advise codex to take the game back to wherever he bought it from and to ask for a refund. If that mission is taking him an hour how will he cope when the difficult missions start :shock:

CWright said:
I would advise codex to take the game back to wherever he bought it from and to ask for a refund. If that mission is taking him an hour how will he cope when the difficult missions start :shock:

Gotta agree with you there matey.

I'm trying to get all the territories and when i go for the one in santa maria, i think, where the light house is, the gang members all appear underwater and i cannae kill them! Anyone else had the same problem?? Its really beginning to piss me off now :(

ReActor said:

Is it close to the where the lot you can spray your cars ? im standing right in the circle and i dont see anywhere to spray .

Cwright, thanks but no thanks ill keep the game ;) ( i kinda suck on finding hard things )

Good job ya put "finding" in that last sentence...

Must admit the flight school missions were a bastard at times. And the following mission D.O.E... :o

Ah, N.O.E, thats the one!

I kept hitting a shittly little twig off a tree and my plane would erupt into flames straightaway...

The Truth however, is an absolute legend, if he was real i would look upto the bloke.

Nup, i was on 69% the last time i looked, am currently gliding thru the missions in Las Venturas after finding the Jetpack :)

Anyone had a run-in with the Man In Black :D Hangs around the desert and in Fort Carson, a strange non-storyline character, hard to kill too...

loz said:
I'm trying to get all the territories and when i go for the one in santa maria, i think, where the light house is, the gang members all appear underwater and i cannae kill them! Anyone else had the same problem?? Its really beginning to piss me off now :(
I take it that i'm the only one with this problem then? :(

Ashed said:
codex, still looking for the location? Since you have to spray 2 yourself in that mission, here are the screenshots of where you have to go.

http://hem.bredband.net/70883/Tag2b.jpg
http://hem.bredband.net/70883/Tag3b.jpg

Anyone got 100% yet? I'm only about 88%.

thanks for the links i found the first one easily, but second one is it close to the spray shop where u have to paint, where do i exactly need to go from that hop ? backside or the other street ? thanks :D

codex said:
thanks for the links i found the first one easily, but second one is it close to the spray shop where u have to paint, where do i exactly need to go from that hop ? backside or the other street ? thanks :D

OMG seriously are you playing this game with your eyes open?? :D

Click Here to be take to an IGN movie of that very mission! Watch the movie at least 3 times and then try the mission, if you come back and say you still can't do it I'm gonna ban you*.

* Of course I am kidding about that!

maybe he has turned off the mission markers in the map menu.

SUCCESS !!

That ign movie helped me alot, thanks for helping mates my problem was instead of turning right i was going straight to the car spray shop :)

good to hear that!
i'm sure you'll have years of fun with this game. ;)

codex said:
SUCCESS !!

That ign movie helped me alot, thanks for helping mates my problem was instead of turning right i was going straight to the car spray shop :)

Nice one - onto bigger and better missions now :) Although there is another tagging mission soon I think :)

i hate tagging missions, they arent hard but too hard to find em . I have no problem with other normal gta missions but this tagging :x

when will the clothes and gym come up ?

codex said:
when will the clothes and gym come up ?

Pretty early in the game. The game will actually prompt you for both these things and then tell you where you need to go. I played the game wishing things were already unlocked and it ruins the enjoyment of the game. Forget about the future gameplay elements and concentrate on what you are doing right now, it makes it far more enjoyable and the time passes alot quicker.

Back
Top Bottom