Official GTA: SA Thread - (XBox & PC 7th June '05)

Re: Official GTA: San Andreas Thread - DVD5 Format

loz said:
ok cheers kEL, i'll try taking some members, but i have to say they are useless . . . and if i dont kill the officer i get busted or killed by him :(

I found it easier to do it on my own loz. Just start a war and then look on the map to see which way they are coming and use an M4 machine gun to kill them from range before they get too close to you, thats the key. If you let them come to close you are sunk.

That's true cal. It's the easiest way but sometimes I didn't have a chance because like you said they came too close from left and right before I could find a good position with distance to take them out. Then maybe your homies can help as bullet catchers. But often they're just useless and even standing in front of you when shoting the others. Grenades are also very helpful as they're always attacking in groups. You can take nearly a whole wave at once.

well it kinda works, still keep getting cops after me though, so i just have to try and make sure i am by a save point :(

loz said:
well it kinda works, still keep getting cops after me though, so i just have to try and make sure i am by a save point :(

I found the best way to do it was:

Get atleast 6 or 7 gang members run to the nearest area to take over
Take out a few start a gang war
If you kill any cops by accident and get a star, get in amongst your gang and let them take him out
Then take out all the enemy gang members with the M4 (this is actually the easiest bit!;))
Then get to the nearest save point (it helps if you have bought all the safe houses in the area)
Then move on to the next area...

......EASY (Well almost!!)

ProEvo said:
I found the best way to do it was:

Get atleast 6 or 7 gang members run to the nearest area to take over
Take out a few start a gang war
If you kill any cops by accident and get a star, get in amongst your gang and let them take him out
Then take out all the enemy gang members with the M4 (this is actually the easiest bit!;))
Then get to the nearest save point (it helps if you have bought all the safe houses in the area)
Then move on to the next area...

......EASY (Well almost!!)
yeah i got all the safe houses, and i'm pretty much trying to do this now, in a not so methodical way ;)

well done on completing it btw mate, am i nearing the end? ;)

loz said:
yeah i got all the safe houses, and i'm pretty much trying to do this now, in a not so methodical way ;)

well done on completing it btw mate, am i nearing the end? ;)

check your gang stats. you need to have around 35-40% of the territories, then Sweet calls you, then its on to the last mission.

Metallica said:
Can do it now, just cant land !

Is that the "Circle and land" one? (well, something like that). I was stuck on that for a good while. Try and land in the red target for a better percentage. If you complete it under 1 and a half minutes, avoid damage, and land pretty well on the red target, you should pass it.

One little question! Sweet is pinned down, surrounded by a rival gang. When I arrive I see my 'homies' shooting at a building but I cannot see any people! Where is Sweet and his girl? How do I save them? I just can't seem to find them before they get popped. Any help appreciated! Cheers.

Shoot all the rival gangs. Make sure that all of them dead. Then Sweet and his girl will come near of you automaticly. And they will want a car to escape.

I'm loving it in San Fierro, it is so different to Los Santos. The driving school is a bit of a bitch though, I couldn't do the reverse 180, the car just doesn't seem to be going fast enough.

Ace Venturas on that island. Give him the Gecko and you'll find what you need *wink* *wink* ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bule said:
Shoot all the rival gangs. Make sure that all of them dead. Then Sweet and his girl will come near of you automaticly. And they will want a car to escape.

I thought they were a part of my gang as they are all wearing green! I just walked past them and up the stairs looking for Sweet! So I need to just run a couple over with my 'ride' (is that 'Ghetto' enough for you?) and then proceed to pop a cap in the others bottoms;)?

As far as I remember there are only about five ballas in the area eh? They should be easy pickin's with my Uzi's!! Cheers for all the help fools!

ReActor said:
I'm loving it in San Fierro, it is so different to Los Santos. The driving school is a bit of a bitch though, I couldn't do the reverse 180, the car just doesn't seem to be going fast enough.

Hold Square slam L1 then as ur spinning round hold X

easy :)

i thought san fierro was a bit plain. las venturas is amazing and huge. i passed driving, bike, boat and i am now on flight school.

You think Ace Venturas amazing and huge? you haven't seen me. See if you can pass my boat tests :-)

Make sure you hit NONE of the barrels on the stowaway mission, if u do that it should be easy!

Also, keep your head low to gain more speed.

Finally finished the story today. I thought End of the Line was quite easy since I finished it in one go and had plenty of health left. I guess I knew it would be a long mission so I didn't want to do it all over.

So if I go around taking over territories, will they still be under attack once I've taken over everything?

I don't think so, Ashed. I had already taken over all except one (which can't find on the map :x) territories before I finished the game and then yes, they sometimes were under attack but after ending not. And I can't find that las t damn territorry!

Thanks. I was thinking it would be stupid for the territories to be under attacked all the time.

It's also a pain when you can't find gang members hanging around for me to shoot at. :(

ashmufc said:
If you guys ahvent seen this site, have a look: http://www.stuckgamer.com/gui_gta_san_andreas_01.html

It is great!

That could be useful for those frustratingly tricky missions.

Nicked the lear jet in LS last night. I tried to fly around for 30 mins to get my license, but i ventured into locked space/territory and got shot down, lol. I also swam across to locked space and got 4 stars instantly. Amazingly i went on the run for ages. It's so cool. I love this game. I should get on with the missions though, but i'm just enjoying it. I don't want to rush through it.

kEL, I read that the gang territories are also somewhere in San Fierro, near the boat school or something. Have you checked the place out?

No, I haven't. Will do, but there's nothing marked on the map in that area - only in LS. I will have a try, though. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom