"Not enough space" for saving option file

C:\Documents and settings\XXXX\Mina dokument\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\save\ create these maps(in the appropriate order) then pes will save your optionfile in E:\Documents and settings\XXXX\Mina dokument\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\save notice the difference C->E

This bug is ridiculous, they should release a patch immediately! I never expected such a broken release by Konami.

Since the demo they didnt fix anything:

1. Referees are still broken (very strict) and you cannot even chose them

2. Slowdowns during gameplay which did not exist in the demo

3. Defender AI still dummy. They lose their positions all the time

4. No option file save!!!!

I don't have the disk C, i have only drive D where are installed XP and PES.
I've fixed the problem in that way: before starting PES, from command prompt: subst c: d:\
in that way you've the D: dirve mapped as C:

If I put the gamepad as controller 1, I don't have the access to the keyboard.

If I put the gamepad as controller 2, I have them both but cannot save the option file and I have to reconfigure them both every time + it asks me constantly about the game difficulty.

I don't have the disk C, i have only drive D where are installed XP and PES.
I've fixed the problem in that way: before starting PES, from command prompt: subst c: d:\
in that way you've the D: dirve mapped as C:

thanks dude!! this works!!

Hello my fellow forumites. I had the same problem as many of you, and there are a few ways to solve this.

1) Delete the "Pro Evolution Soccer 2008" folder completely from the "xx:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\My Documents\KONAMI" directory, then run the game and for some reason it will work.

If not,

2) Use a USB pen drive, and plug it into a free USB slot, and Windows will automatically assign it as C: Once this happens, try to save your game. The game will be saved to xx:\Documents and Settings\xxxxx\My Documents\KONAMI as normal

3) Finally if all else fails, the subst command works well, and here is a link to a website which completely describes the subst command: http://ask-leo.com/i_have_no_c_drive_but_some_programs_insist_on_it_what_can_i_do.html

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom