"Not enough space" for saving option file

Man.. that is got to be retarded.. stupid konami thinks everyone has windows installed in the default C: drive ...

I guess that is why my game saves with no problem...my windows is on C:

btw: check this out !!

u need to plug in a gamepad to load ur option file ??

what are you talking about ...

I mean..

if i load pes2008 without connecting a "controller" and configuring it to be as the first controller...i get the message to choose the game difficult at beginning...

if im whit a controller connected and configured...option file loads normally..

thats why im asking if u play whit a controller or keyboard..

and ur track record in gallery is being saved too??
mine not..

i cant save language in text too! wtf....

Edit:
if i search for updates to pes2008 it says..
"The version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 that is installed in this computer isnt recent."

anyone whit this message too ??

Last edited:
so i didnt got the game yet, my windows is in C:.. the question is: can i install pes2008 in R:??? or i have to install it on c:??? sorry for my poor english... thanks alot

Yeah, the problem is where your windows is installed.. apparently if your windows is not on c: it has problems saving..it doesnt matter where you install PES2008, i have mine installed on G: and i have no problems

I tried this last night and my windows is installed on D: and Pes on C: I changed a couple of play attributes pressed save and I got no error message.

this is ridiculous, does this error happen on the original version or the pirated version only? I plan to buy this game tomorrow!

hahahaha this must be the most stupid bug ever, just create folder my documents/konami/pes 2008/save at anything that has C: drive letter ( f.e. my pendrive ) and it will save in default my documents folder on you system disk :O

hehe.. great work guys. it seems you have found a solution. Will try this tomorrow. I will have this error cause my windows are installed on H.

That can't be the problem. I have windows installed on C: and Documents and settings/........../save too, and in this folder the game creates bin files every tine I edit something in a player. It seems the problem is that the game doesn't load them when it starts.

sorry guys I didn't exactly understand I have installed pes on E: and I have my windows installed to C: and my pes didn't read option files too what I'm going to do???

Back
Top Bottom