"Not enough space" for saving option file

robygr

Conference
24 February 2004
Hallo, i don't save the option file because the game says "not enought space" but i have 120 gb free on c:/

I'm the administrator of pc, this is not the problem..

If someone could post their option file here, so I could try and put it the right directory and see what happens, I'd apreciate it. :)

i try to load an exciting option file.. but "not enough space" appears.

LOl seems, that option file download from soccergaming actually loads automatically - all team names are correct etc. But still cant figure, how to save anything :/

I have put this in x:\Documents and Settings\x\Moje dokumenty\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\save and all team names ( premiership etc ) are correct so it does work ;]

I have put this in x:\Documents and Settings\x\Moje dokumenty\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008\save and all team names ( premiership etc ) are correct so it does work ;]

i insert but when i start the game appaers the messagge "not enough space to save" :/

I'm on XP, and I have full privileges.

Edit, with that option file posted I have team names, but still can't save. Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
i insert but when i start the game appaers the messagge "not enough space to save" :/
Read what i wrote before - It doesnt solve this problem, just seems it loads itself automatically. I'm @ Xp sp2, logged as admin.

:(I have the same problem and tried to solve it the hole day but it still doesn´t work!:(
I also have Windows XP and I´m logged in as Administrator

I hope someone can help me/us

Maybe start from the other site - anyone who hasn't got this problem can tell us whether he has full instalation, which language is he using or maybe is game installed on the same partition as OS ?

Maybe start from the other site - anyone who hasn't got this problem can tell us whether he has full instalation, which language is he using or maybe is game installed on the same partition as OS ?

a try to install only italian.. but non fix this problem..

i have xp on drive d:/ and pes is in the same.

Flt is for Fairlight, rest you can find @ google or sth ;] Anyone with retail version got this problem ?

i try to change partition, to install only english file.. but nothing..

insufficiet sidk space says...

can you help me?

Right click on the /save folder, notice the option "Read Only" is enabled...

Disable Read Only on the /save folder in my documents and that will fix the problem. I have all original team names now, all i need now is the right logos, kits, faces and im good to go :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom