No auto-save with Optionfile?

i never said it was impossible. just odd that you and others use it when a pad is alot better

keyboard much better than gamepad imo... just holding up the gamepad is more tiring.... and i can beat anyone with keyboard :P .... u never said it was impossible... but comparing playing soccer game with keyboard like playing a fighting game with a steering wheel is really dumb....

hum...we solved auto-loading problem..

but anyone know how we save game in-text language??
and how to auto-save before exit?

pls upload it 2 some other sites!i cannot download from rapidshare n speedyshare.when i try 2 download from speedy share,it says:Your URL is no more valid. Please visit original URL to download. Make sure to enable cookies in your browser! It's also possible that your country has been blacklisted entirely (because of many illegal uploads).

keyboard much better than gamepad imo... just holding up the gamepad is more tiring.... and i can beat anyone with keyboard :P .... u never said it was impossible... but comparing playing soccer game with keyboard like playing a fighting game with a steering wheel is really dumb....

:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry but you dont know PES/WE series if you play with keyboard!!!

Also official GUIDE of PES2008 write to use gamepad as 360 controller or PS3 controller...

keyboard could be right for FIFA but not for KONAMI's SOCCERS

There are a lot of combo for play, with keyboard are impossible to know..and make... :roll:

You will know the real pes/we only when you will try to learn how use a gamepad as like 360 controller or ps2/ps3 controller...;)

Marseille de Roulette,different feints,breaking up a shot,lift the ball 1m to shoot volley,lift it over the keeper,pull the ball back and pass it through the defenders legs all these tricks are no Problem for me with keyboard so please stfu if you don't know anything of playing a soccer game with keyboard.

have a look:
http://rapidshare.com/files/51374057/Riberyisgettingtricky.avi.html
Did this with PES6 about 3 months ago...

Marseille de Roulette,different feints,breaking up a shot,lift the ball 1m to shoot volley,lift it over the keeper,pull the ball back and pass it through the defenders legs all these tricks are no Problem for me with keyboard so please stfu if you don't know anything of playing a soccer game with keyboard.

have a look:
http://rapidshare.com/files/51374057/Riberyisgettingtricky.avi.html
Did this with PES6 about 3 months ago...

Could you post a screenshot of your keyboard config? Please.

Back
Top Bottom