No auto-save with Optionfile?

layzie86

Conference
28 October 2006
I got the full orginal (i rock) PC version, but the game doesn't same to save an optionfile. I can locate the optionfile and it does exist, but whenever I start the game, every time I have to choose wich level to play (amateur,topplayer etc). Also when I edit a player, and I restart the game, no changes have been saved? Same goed for system settings in-game.

Help would be appreciated :applause:

I have the same problem. But then i can load the option file when I choose edit. But then my created players have a whole black fase:(

You need a joystick(controller) in order to save it. First plug in your joystick, open up the settings, set your control buttons and enjoy.

You need a joystick(controller) in order to save it. First plug in your joystick, open up the settings, set your control buttons and enjoy.

why do i need a joystick to get it work ??
it works if i got a joystick pluged in my computer..

but i play whit keyboard....and i dont want to plug in my joystick every time i want to play..

is there any better solution fot this "bug" ???

Oh..how do i save my language game-in-text ??

If this is true, it sucks big time! I buy PES for PC, and I play with a keyboard. If i don't have a joystick i can't save the game???

I know they make good gamepad for pc but;

I paid 45 friggin' euros for this game, and I can't save my changes because i don't own a gamepad! How twisted is that?

Well , if I choose my gamepad as a controller 1 , I can use my saved optionfile but if I choose it as a controller 2 , I can't use it . What a ****in idea .

Well , if I choose my gamepad as a controller 1 , I can use my saved optionfile but if I choose it as a controller 2 , I can't use it . What a ****in idea .
LOL

it work!!!

and if anyone haven't a gamepad? :lol:

bhuahuahuahuahua :lmao:

I have the same problem too,unable to auto save and my created players have black face too when i load them back..PLS HELP

The old file in save folder is named PES2008_OPTION01 and the new is PES2008_EDIT01.
Do not rename the new file to the name of old just copy it to save folder.

This worked for me!

I tried this option file and yes , there's a autosave but it's just that . If I choose the controller 2 for gamepad the save problem still exist . I think it's not a saving problem , it's a loading problem at all .

The old file in save folder is named PES2008_OPTION01 and the new is PES2008_EDIT01.
Do not rename the new file to the name of old just copy it to save folder.

This worked for me!

Sorry still doesn't work for me, did exactly what the readme said and still i get the opening skill level etc.

But in that case, a whole lot of people should be having this problem, because a lot just use keyboards. Is there anyone (playing with a keyboard and not having a gamepad connected) who doesn't have this?

I have the same problem too.
I made whole bunch of kits and faces using scanning, and I just realized that everything is gone - which makes me fxxxing pissed off.
I donno whether u guys are using the real game, but I think that mdf file is causing the problem, while iso file dosen't

Do I have to download another 5.53 GB???

i had it installed on C: i am sure of that because i have only one hard disk.I can save game it just that everytime i restart pes2008,i have to configure my button configuration and my created players face is black.

I have it installed in C. Everything in C.
It just doesn't autosave/autoload.
We need a patch :>

My Windows is in C: and i can't autosave too:( And the option file for the real team names from Soccergamez doesn't help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom