No auto-save with Optionfile?

there will be updates for this game coz on the disc autostart menu there is a option to 'check whether latest version is installed', everyone complain to konami and they may release an update

mine works perfectly fine, but i have a gamepad

i m using keyboard
but everytime i start pes2008 the controller settings changed back to default again...

but even if i use a gamepad as controller 1...i cant save my language game in-text...anyone know how do i save it ??!

i dont have any problems, its saving my master league normally, but the stamina thing of the game REALY SUCKS, WTF have you done KONAMI?!? damned!!

Allright, this is a big problem but we have got to cope with it untill it can be fixed. My advice is to connect ANY gamepad, even if it's old whatever, you can still use the keyboard as no.1 controller.

guys, i don't know if it would work, but try the ppjoy. its a small prog that immitates your keyboard as a pad. here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/65325228/PPJoySetup.rar First you install, then (after reboot?) you open the prog, map the buttons and without closing the prog go to settings, choose as 1st controller the ppjoy and, again without closing the prog that maps the keys, play the game. i know, it sounds a bit confusing, however try it. BTW, i'm not sure if it works, didn't try that

Last edited:
guys, i don't know if it would work, but try the ppjoy. its a small prog that immitates your keyboard as a pad. here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/65325228/PPJoySetup.rar First you install, then (after reboot?) you open the prog, map the buttons and without closing the prog go to settings, choose as 1st controller the ppjoy and, again without closing the prog that maps the keys, play the game. i know, it sounds a bit confusing, however try it. BTW, i'm not sure if it works, didn't try that

you are my man.Runs great.i added a standard joypad(not real) and select as controller1 and autosaved and autoloaded buglessly.

thanks...

you are my man.Runs great.i added a standard joypad(not real) and select as controller1 and autosaved and autoloaded buglessly.

thanks...

glad that it worked. however, it seems that konami suck this year. the game is full of bugs, they are walking towards the canadians.. i didn't switch to pes3 some years ago just to switch to back to fifa. actually, it is still not worth switching, but it is on its way

Last edited:
GREAT! :shock:

thank you!

Can you upload it somewhere else, too many users downloading now. Thank's in advance!

Please mate, write down if you please, a step-by-step tutorial about tha small helping program, to SOLVE FINALLY that F***ING/STUPID HUGE bug, one of the 1.000.000.000 that KONAMI let in this new PES!
(I don't know fellows, this year, KONAMI lost me from their supporters)...

Please, write this detailed tutorial... I need to set-up this "fake" joystick, to SAVING - finally! - my data.

Thanks in advance.

I've hard disk with "F:" letter.
So I've inserted my pendrive, which has "C:" letter.
And all works properly. And the game saves in correct folder in documents..

Please mate, write down if you please, a step-by-step tutorial about tha small helping program, to SOLVE FINALLY that F***ING/STUPID HUGE bug, one of the 1.000.000.000 that KONAMI let in this new PES!
(I don't know fellows, this year, KONAMI lost me from their supporters)...

Please, write this detailed tutorial... I need to set-up this "fake" joystick, to SAVING - finally! - my data.

Thanks in advance.
Install PPJoy

Select Configure Joysticks

Select Add...

Parallel Port: Virtual Joystick
Controller Number: Controller 1

Open PES2008 Settings

Select Virtual Joystick as Controller 1

Start the Game

here isnt working...

controller 1 is not finding virtual joystick...
windows tell me to look for a new hardware...what do i do ?
"Yes only this time?"

Edit: working now ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom