Nice Ingame Pictures [FIFA 14]

Re: Nice Ingame Pictures [Fifa 12]

nazarenko.png

ukraineyu.png

Looking great as usual, dude! :)

Xabi Alonso's boots are wrong, though. :D

Any chance you could upload your entire boots scene assets folder afterwards please Cesc? Would be much appreciated :)

Fingertips, evolved.
I admit I used a little, very little "blur" effect on the background, if you ask me :D

WOW. Cant stop getting amazed by these screens.
I finally bought my PC and I hope it is good enough to run this game.
I am leaving you with the specs of it and you can tell me if it runs the game well, because it hasn't arrived yet in my house.

INTEL
RAM: 4GB
Hard Disk: 500GB
Graphic Card: 1GB Nvidia
Cpu: 2.83 GhZ Core2Duo /4Cache

PS. How did you get De Rossi to have that thing on his hand like in real life? And Neymar to have one black and one yellow wristband ? The tattos and Ramos wristband with Spain's flag?
Those are amazing little things which make the game look much much better.

I hope my PC can run this game. Someone please let me know.

Seriously Cesc, you inspire me to start editing again, although I don't even own a copy of FIFA for pc as it is medieval

Seriously Cesc, you inspire me to start editing again
That's nice to hear :P

That's my last picture for Fifa 12, will be back with new pictures with Fifa 13, finally with 3D grass back to capture better actions pictures.

mbia.png

Re: Nice Ingame Pictures [FIFA 13]

It looks fantastic. I'm going to have to mess around with my control panel settings. Have you edited the .ini file again?

Re: Nice Ingame Pictures [FIFA 13]

It looks fantastic. I'm going to have to mess around with my control panel settings. Have you edited the .ini file again?
Just high LOD settings (settings.lua), nothing more changed (except CCC settings - same as past).

Back
Top Bottom