Nice Ingame Pictures [FIFA 14]

Re: Nice Ingame Pictures [Fifa 12]

294730n.jpg

aqhj5.jpg

Uploading 1st image from the PC demo of FIFA 12. I'm amazed at how much better it looks, puts the 360 version to shame.

fifa_2012_05_12_15_56_46_857.png

fifa_2012_05_12_16_25_43_317.png

Last edited:

Uploading 1st image from the PC demo of FIFA 12. I'm amazed at how much better it looks, puts the 360 version to shame.

PC gaming has looked much better than 360/PS3 games for a couple of years now.

Top screen looks sensational!

PC gaming has looked much better than 360/PS3 games for a couple of years now.

Top screen looks sensational!

Yeah I had always read about it but once you see it in the flesh at high res at over 1080p the game is amazing, same applies for PES as well. I can't go back to the console version again and have bought both games on PC now.

I hope its possible so you can have both CL and EPL versions of the kit as seperate kits (Sleve badge, numbers etc.) Not got FIFA 12 on PC.

Last edited:

you don't really need an incredible pc for that ;)

Have you posted you specs Cesc? And did those kits replace the ingame home ones? Be awesome if you could add more kits.

Have you posted you specs Cesc? And did those kits replace the ingame home ones? Be awesome if you could add more kits.
That's possible, i don't know how to add but i have a patch which teams have more than 2/3 kits ;)

I posted my specs about 5 billion times now, no answers about that anymore.

No those kits don't replace the original kits, I added them as seperate kits.

Just managed to find part of your specs. Out of all the post which was available to look at from your profile, it was the last one :P

OT: Did you ever post your PES6 settings from your CP?

Love it to play Euro 2012 matches even without using that crappy DLC. :D

euro2012p.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom