New Nvidia Drivers for better PES 2010 performance

Hawke can you give us you're nhancer configs for 2010?

AA = multisampling 4x / AF = 8x / Gamma Correction = on / Vsync = on / Negative Lod Bias = Clamp . You may also want to try Power Management Mode = Max Performance , i don't use this but i know people who get better performance with this active.

---------------------------------------------------------------

These drivers are now WHQL ......

WINXP 32bit
WINXP 64bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 32bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 64bit

Installed 195.62 WOW! even better than the beta,also got my kitserver speeder set to 0.98 = poetry in motion.

AA = multisampling 4x / AF = 8x / Gamma Correction = on / Vsync = on / Negative Lod Bias = Clamp . You may also want to try Power Management Mode = Max Performance , i don't use this but i know people who get better performance with this active.

WINXP 32bit
WINXP 64bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 32bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 64bit

which resolution you play??

Did you disable V-Sync in Nvidia control panel and or settings.exe - like sienkiewicz describes in his tutorial?

Enabling Y-Sync only in Enhancer doesn't work for me - pes2010 won't run smooth...

I will give your settings a try later on.

Did you disable V-Sync in Nvidia control panel and or settings.exe - like sienkiewicz describes in his tutorial?

Enabling Y-Sync only in Enhancer doesn't work for me - pes2010 won't run smooth...

I will give your settings a try later on.

No m8 , i didn't disable in nvidia CP becuase that will also disable it in nhancer as nhancer is just an extention of nvidia CP & i have "wait for vsync" ticked in pes settings.exe.

Last edited:
You should add this site http://laptopvideo2go.com for the GO versions of the NVidia cards. It is simple: just go to the forum (the link is in the upper bar) and go to the nvidia driver section. There you can find all the drivers and for each you can find the nhancer and the modified inf to let it work with the GO versions.

You can find physx as well, but I didn't manage to download it, and PES doesn't use it, so it is only for your knowledge :)

WINXP 32bit
WINXP 64bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 32bit
WINVISTA/WIN7 64bit

incredibly smooth gameplay
thanks hawke
with 0.95 works pretty closely to the demo :D

I tried those settings, didnt really notice any difference at all, i think the standard geforce 195.62 driver (not beta) must be pre tweaked for pes2010, only thing i think helps is to force Vsync on, the game looks great without doing anything to be honest.

AS drivers and hardware and stuff change I have made a new thread/post and would advise you to follow that link rather than this one as its more up to date, here is the link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2034550#post2034550

Ok guys, with regards to pes2010 on the pc, and the new official nvidia driver full version (not beta)195.62, try this >>>

Download and save the driver file to your desktop or whereever you save things (dont install it just now), if youve already installed it then you can also try this and see the benefit too like i done.

I had the old driver installed etc, so first of all, go into windows control panel, and add/remove programs, uninstall all nvidia products that are listed in the list, once this is done your computer will tell you to restart, so then restart it.

Once its started up again, dont worry if graphics look crappy for now as we will shortly install the new driver, but first look in your Local drive (normally C: drive or where you have windows installed), look for the Nvidia folder, and delete that too.

Then follow the first step again, go to control panel etc and make sure to uninstall/remove any Nvidia products (if there are any there) and then restart the computer again when prompted.

After that just to really really make sure any old parts of the drivers have been removed properley 100% clean, you can use driver sweeper which you can get free here >> http://downloads.guru3d.com/Guru3D---Driver-Sweeper-(Setup)_d1655.html <<
Just download it, install it, reboot your pc into safe mode, and run driver sweeper, then reboot your pc back to normal mode.

Once your computer has restarted then go ahead and install the new nvidia driver that you saved earlier (195.62), once this is complete then restart the computer again, thats that part done.

Then now go into windows control panel/nvidia control panel/manage 3d settings and select the option to add a program, find pro evolution soccer 2010 exe and click to add it then make sure to apply/save so that the settings will take effect.

Then in the list settings you can change things relating to the way your nvidia card controls the game graphics, try changing the settings to like i have in the picture (SEE PHOTO I ATTACHED), depending on your system you might get different results with different changes, just for reference my graphics card is an nvidia GTX 285, and my cpu is an overclocked i7.

nvidiapessettings.jpg

Now, if you done everything exactly like i said above, you should have a totally clean install of the latest nvidia driver, lots of times if you dont uninstall the old drivers etc they can have an impact on a game or the system, so its always best to make sure its clean to start with.

After i done all above, my pes2010 went from playing just good to playing Amazingly Fast, looking great, and smooth as silk, before that it was a bit slowish in my opinion.

Its amazing how many people just dont even think about properley uninstalling and deleting all bits and pieces of thier old video drivers before installing the new ones, and beleive me, it does make a big difference.

Try it out and you will see what i mean and let me know what you think.

Last edited:
These drivers work like a charm for me. I have tried it with the settings that Hawke suggested, but it effected the performance. So I reverted it back, and also enable the Max performance in the Power Options (in Control Panel), and the game runs smooth.

My GTA4 runs better as well.

:D

These drivers work like a charm for me. I have tried it with the settings that Hawke suggested, but it effected the performance. So I reverted it back, and also enable the Max performance in the Power Options (in Control Panel), and the game runs smooth.

My GTA4 runs better as well.

:D

whats your machine and specs for gta4 you use

@ scots7777, you should always install nvidia drivers that way & you should also run Driver Sweeper from Guru3d in safe mode after you uninstall the old nvidia drivers, Driver Sweeper will clean out the left overs from the old nvidia drivers, it also works with ATI drivers as well.... installing graphics drivers over old ones without uninstalling them first can cause problems with nvidia CP, so yeah because you have now installed the drivers correctly you are seeing the benefits of a decent set of drivers.you can download Driver Sweeper for future use HERE m8, don't forget to only use this tool in safe mode & read the instructions very carefully... For instance if you have nvidia chipset as well as nvidia graphics card , when cleaning choose "nvidia display" , don't choose chipset as well or you will clean/wipe all your graphic sources, which is not a good idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may also see that in your picture you have PES using a global setting of AA x2/AF x4/your Negative LOD is set to Clamp/ & your Gamma Correction is set to on.... basically very much like the settings i suggested..

Last edited:
I have A Alienware with dual NVidia GTX8800 and what settings will give me a smooth game......I did try a lot of settings but still jittering a little... Thanks

I have A Alienware with dual NVidia GTX8800 and what settings will give me a smooth game......I did try a lot of settings but still jittering a little... Thanks

There are no specific settings m8, what works for me may not work for you, it all depends on system specs & even then there are no quick fixes, it's just trial & error ... turning off "Cool & Quite" in the bios was a massive help for me but as far as i know that feature is only available for AMD phenom/athlon cpu's... also changing the power plan to "High Performance" can help.

Ok, they driver is good. As much for sure. But am I really the only one with a smoothly running pes10 anyway?

I have a minor quality PC with a 7900 GTX and everything was fine right from the start. Nevertheless I must admit to play with a resolution of only 1074 x 768.

whats your machine and specs for gta4 you use

Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.6 (OC)
Geforce 260 GTX
3GB RAM

I'm running the game with absolutely no slowdowns. With the previous drivers, there is used to be slowdowns during the gameplay (at times) and during corner kicks. Now with the new drivers there are no slowdowns at all! Infact, I increased the values of the Players Gameplay (in LODmixer) to 0.21,0.20,0.20. All the other values are kept below 0.20. The game looks delicious.

im sorry mates, i've got a problem... i have dual core 3.0 ghz, 9800 nvidia geforce gtx, 2gb ram and PES has a lot of scrolls, expecially when i shoot and the gk hit back the ball... also in the center of the field... everywhere... i select 1280x1024 and "high" and i signed vsynch in settings...i installed last drivers u posted here but nothing changed, i have the same problems... it's very strange!! could u please try to help me? i think my computer is good enough to play this game in a smooth way...
i really thank u men!!! hope u can help me :)

nothing.... i tried... the situation is the same i told u before.... how could i do? also pes says that my componenst are all "good"...

Try this,if you have pes2010.exe in nvidia "mange 3d programes" remove it , then go to nvidia CP, click "Adjust image settings with preview" / check/tick "Use my preference emphasizing" & then choose "Balanced"

nothing... situation is still bumpying... i really do not understand why... i play a lot of new games in a smooth way... someone that has my same card could help me or tell me some other ways? thx a lot..

Back
Top Bottom