Language: English

New Nvidia 195.81 Beta Drivers here:-

UK:- http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-uk

US:- http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Last edited:
Thanks a lot m8 !

New in this release:

• Adds support for OpenGL 3.2.
  • Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language).
  • Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
  • Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for numerous new PC gaming applications.
  • Includes over 200 bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
  • Installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0814.

Thanks for the heads up on this.
It also says in release notes it adds additional support for PES 2010,
Great!

With my older driver i have all specs on "good", when I use this I get
GOOD
GOOD
OK
OK

this driver is worst ....

there is still a delay between the players movement i hope konami is aware of this problem

Their is unlikely to be a Konami fix because every ones pc game
platform is different.

For the majority the game is running fine.

You have posted so many times re this issue.What is your PC spec and operating system?

tell me about it... i have put so much pressure on this issue that iv never experienced this sought with pes 2009, i hope im clear in what im trying to say, no the game runs fine thats no problem but...players feel heavy with dribbling passing and shooting you can feel that with the keyboard, it takes an extra second for the player to twist and turn which i pointed out and finally called it delay in response with players, no chance when under pressure..to win back the ball whereas pes 2009 players do everything and respond exactly accordingly with the way you wanna play anyways here are my specs

dual core 5200, 2 gigram, 9800gt, lcd monitor square 19 inch with 5 milisecond response time, windows xp

Last edited:
Do you want a medal..:P

No mate i don't want a medal , i was simply saying that people could have been using these drivers 10 days ago ...but they unfortunately missed my post.

Last edited:
gamespot score for pes 2010 is 6.5

for me its 5.5

all that iv said about close ball control and gameplay is shocking, the response of players is ridicolous amazingly nobody supports that idea, i think pes 2009 is pes on the konami side iv got no idea what to call pes 2010.

No mate i don't want a medal , i was simply saying that people could have been using these drivers 10 days ago ...but they unfortunately missed my post.

Oh my goodness Hawke..:SHOCK:..it was a joke ..cheer up...:BOP:

jjgadget have you noticed any change in gameplay speed ???

No not faster , but for me much smoother which may give the impression that it's faster...
Definately an improvement over the last nvidia drivers for me..:)

thanks for the tip friend but im an old styler i like the keyboard its actually easier for me i play with ease, iv got an xbox 360 if i was to play with a gamepad but id never had this problem with pes 2009, looking at youtube videos i see no difference with the gameplay overall im flabagasted with this game, i was really annoyed with the demo, i guess this was a sign for things to come, as iv stated buddy look carefully at how players move with the ball, it feels extemely heavy and for sure a delay in how the ball is moving with the player, most of the time you can see clearly that the player is not moving smoothly rather than struggling to pass dribble and shoot really really annoying, anyway i love pes 2009 i think whats happened is pes 2009 got better with these new drivers with superb response between the keyboard and players even with the lag of the internet

i think whats also strange is that we have tried qalot of things with drivers settings and tweaks this is another really annoying issed im tired cant be borthered, a pc game should normally play well as soon as you have installed it, iv never had problems with a pc game as of had it with pes 2010, response times is not the issue, i think konami really really wanted to make the game look bad just to impress a few loud mouthed prople with the series but its shaken me off the ride, pes 2010 clearly needs some sought of a patch to fix the responses of players believe me they do there are many silly stuff also that i have forgotten, when i talk like this im glad i have pes 2009 on the side that motivates me to play pes, those who say player moevements are fine, please examine the player responses

Last edited:
update:

game booster and new driver doesnt make any diffrence for me

maybe coz it was already fine for me

NEW 195.55 betas released......

WinXP 32bit (us)
WinXP 64 bit (us)
WinVista/Win7 32bit (us)
WinVista/Win7 64bit (us)

WinXP 32bit (uk)
WinXP 64bit (uk)
WinVista/Win7 32bit (uk)
WinVista/Win7 64 bit (uk)

Click spoiler for release notes.

This is a WHQL-candidate driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.

New in Version 195.55

* Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.
* Adds support for GeForce GT 240.
* Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
* Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

Existing Support:

* Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814. Learn more here.
* Download FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.

*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom