New Nvidia Drivers for better PES 2010 performance

I just to like to say thanks to you all for help me with the settings now I enjoying even more to play this amazing game ......my game its now smoothhhh,,,,,with no jittering....thanks a million.......... brothers

I just to like to say thanks to you all for help me with the settings now I enjoying even more to play this amazing game ......my game its now smoothhhh,,,,,with no jittering....thanks a million.......... brothers

how did u make the game smoother?? i can't :(

Sorry Lemmy....I thougth I had smooth out my game but it seems that still jittering a little not much like was before but still and I can not enjoy that way....I know how you feel brother I have a good machine too but can not make the game smooth.........lets get together on this proble and try to solve.......

You should try to force v-sync from nvidia control panel (and enable it in PES settings too). With a good hardware is useless disabling it.

To reduce response times reduce pre-renderized frames in nvidia control panel (I set it to 0 and it's perfect).

With kitserver aid, you can choose every resolution you want, just force the aspect-ratio to the value you have by dividing width by height of your native resolution. (Set the resolution in the PES settings, not in kitserver because settings has the working resolutions of your monitor, kserver is manual! You could damage your monitor by settings a wrong fullscreen res)

This is my experience with Nvidia GeForce GO 7300 512mb vram (with tweaked inf for official 195.62 drivers from www.laptopvideo2go.com )

Man.....I du no what else to do........my game still jittering.the only way to play smooth its with LOD off..........

Man.....I du no what else to do........my game still jittering.the only way to play smooth its with LOD off..........

is it playing smooth offline but not online mate ?? stupid question but i had to ask incase your meaning your playing online and the game is a bit jittery, if so, thats down to your connection and the other peoples connection your playing with being poor.

However, if its in normal offline games your on about, then you really should start from scratch so that we can tell exactly what the problem is.

So to do that, go to page 3 of this thread, and look at my post, its post number #72, you will see it, that post i made details exactly how to do a total clean driver uninstall and install, and also details the changes you can make for visual improvments. (also be a good idea to reinstall the game)

check it out and let me know, ok mate ?

Last edited:
Thanks.........I just play offline....I will do what you tell to do on you post......and sorry to be so complain about it but I have a good PC good Video cards e can not get a good game......its a little frustrate......thanks for the help mate.

Thanks.........I just play offline....I will do what you tell to do on you post......and sorry to be so complain about it but I have a good PC good Video cards e can not get a good game......its a little frustrate......thanks for the help mate.

no probs, do like i said above and iam sure it will be fine, and then make sure to come back and let me know.

Ron, try lowering the LOD settings! If you have too high values, AA and AF will decrease gameplay-smothness to do useless things! go to kitserver thread and read last 2-3 pages, there is a post with a suggested LOD config (an image), try those values.

Ron, try lowering the LOD settings! If you have too high values, AA and AF will decrease gameplay-smothness to do useless things! go to kitserver thread and read last 2-3 pages, there is a post with a suggested LOD config (an image), try those values.

Thats why i told him to start from scratch again, forget the kitserver and everything for now like i said, that way we can find out if the guy is having problems with the game and his setup, you have to eliminate one thing at a time, no sense in confusing the guy, so let him do like i instructed him earlier then we will take it from there.

Thats why i told him to start from scratch again, forget the kitserver and everything for now like i said, that way we can find out if the guy is having problems with the game and his setup, you have to eliminate one thing at a time, no sense in confusing the guy, so let him do like i instructed him earlier then we will take it from there.
I suggested that because ron wrote:
«the only way to play smooth is with LOD off»
So isn't right to try and found some tweak for LOD config?

well hes never came back, so thats usually a good sign, lol, but it would be appreciated if people can at least take the time to come back and at least let us know how things went.

Sorry guys.Iknow everybody wants to know the result......But before I would like to thanks everybody for the help. But unfortunatly did not help Ciaolo. I deleted all Nvidia drivers and installed the new fresh....but when using LOD the game jitter a bit...possible Vista problem I dont know.Just have to play without the LOD.

Sorry guys.Iknow everybody wants to know the result......But before I would like to thanks everybody for the help. But unfortunatly did not help Ciaolo. I deleted all Nvidia drivers and installed the new fresh....but when using LOD the game jitter a bit...possible Vista problem I dont know.Just have to play without the LOD.

well, you have found one thing out then by the sounds of it, you reinstalled the game, you properley cleaned the driver, then installed official latest driver, and now the game seems to work ok, that what your saying , i think it is ??? please advise.

And then i think youve installed the kitsrver and trying to mess with the LOD settings, am i correct ?? and then your game gets a bit jittery ? well if iam right in what iam thinking, yes, your doing the correct thing, just dont Use the LOD options in kitserver, simple as that, remember that although kitserver etc is in general a good thing, it isnt really meant to be used with the game, I.E - its not supported.

I hope its now going ok without using LOD, i think thats what your saying anyway.

Version: 195.81 BETA
Release Date: 2009.12.15
Operating System: Windows
Language: English

New Nvidia 195.81 Beta Drivers here:-

UK:- http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-uk

US:- http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Give em a try....:))...:shiver:
As soon as I can. I will use the nhancer to try the AA as well

EDIT: They work like charm with quality nhancer (from laptopvideo2go.com), just disable vsync in PES and use these settings in NCP:
Mutiscreen: single screen
Antialias: app controlled
Transp.AA: disabled
3ple buffering: disabled
AF: app controlled
negative LOD bias: enable
structure filter-quality: performance
prerenderized frames: 0
thread optimization: auto
vsync: force disabled

sorry if I mistranslated them :)

LOD in kserver are not all 0.10, just try with S1:0.7-S2:0.6-S3:0.5 or what you want

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Can someone recommend me the best video settings, cause I have one little problem with the graphics. From time to time the game starts to lag a lot for a few seconds and it's really annoying.
Here's my configuration:
Dell XPS M1530 laptop
CPU: Intel Dual Core T9300 2.5Ghz 6MB cache
RAM: 4GB
VGA: GeForce 8600GT 256 RAM
HDD: 250GB
Video drivers: 195.81
External monitor ASUS with resolution 1280-1024 75Hz

In my opinion the problem is coming from the patch I installed. SMPatch 3.9
I think the graphics from it make the game a little bit more heavy for my video card.
What do you guys think?

We7god - please let us know your findings...!
The last set of drivers I downloaded made such a difference - I'm not sure I wanna update again. I'm running LOD on 0.50 on all settings with a nvidia 9600 GT

Back
Top Bottom