new football game from ubisoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a moderator please close this thread?

I see no point. You're all full of hate for someone who I'm linking myself, yet all you do is call him names for no fault of his own. He's told us news was delayed yesterday, I see no fault blamed on him. He's just trying to keep people who have him on twitter informed.

To me you're all disgusting people. This forum can be very nasty sometimes.

I'm causing you to hate him, or have an excuse to say some disgusting things. So I would appreciate if the thread is deleted/closed.

Thanks.

yet all you do is call him names for no fault of his own.

I take it you have a selective reading problem as people HAVE stated why they dislike him, and have never heard of the story of 'the boy who cried wolf'?

I take it you have a selective reading problem as people HAVE stated why they dislike him, and have never heard of the story of 'the boy who cried wolf'?

No, I see the fact as you don't agree with his views as an excuse to be rude.

His always been right with news, but I feel incorrect with his opinions. That doesn't mean he's a liar, it meaning we have different tastes.

Is ofseeker definitely not Adam?

I've not dealt with him directly but I understand he's quite keen to get people banned from his forums for criticising PES. Wasn't there a spot of fun involving him and Chris Davies as well?

Sorry ofseeker, but Adam has lied many many times in the past. Some pearls he left on the road:

- Pes 2008 is great, they have been working 3 years in it
- Pes 2008 online is sweet with a new netcode they worked from scratch
- Pes 2008 final build plays radically different to the demo
- We have another build no one played that is much much better
- Pes 2009 is great, they have been working years on it
- Pes 2009 online is sweet with a new netcode they worked from scratch
- Pes 2009 final build plays radically different to the demo
- We have another build no one played that is much much better

So, do you really get surprised with mature gamers taking him for a joke?
Hope you see the pattern. And this is only a brief list, we could put a lot more things in it. Plus, his lame attittude in forums, hyping himself and banning anyone who criticises PES. I quit those forums because of that.

I'm all against dictators, as the majority of people on this site. And I tell you that here si the only place where I have found interesting debate about videogaming football from all perspectives.

But hey, your best idea is to close the thread. Great...

Most of the people here have been persuaded by him to buy crap games basically. :)

The question is, who is to blame ? Adam or people who were blindly following him.
I've too long been uncritical about things concerning PES... lots of people had the same problem.

I don't particluarly blame that Adam guy who i scarcely know...every year when he saying that the new PES is great lots of people (including me) believe him because they want to believe him...i'm not a fan, but i don't blame him either...

Last edited:
Falsely hyping PES over previous years really is the least reason why there is contempt for him.

Well, maybe i should have kept quiet, because obviously i don't know everything.
To me he seemed a guy like Chris (Jack bauer) who is universally liked... (and rightly so).

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom