new football game from ubisoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to re-up, but I think news will hit Friday.

Adam has been hinting a lot on his twitter about a new game to be announced on Friday, and then said his new blog launches Friday.

Can't wait. When the first news hits we can predict if its worth waiting for.

Adam has been hinting a lot on his twitter about a new game to be announced on Friday, and then said his new blog launches Friday.

good stuff, i was hoping the rumours would turn out to be true, guess we may find out on friday

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to tomorrow, now. Any news of a new football game is worth waiting for.

As long as the game is fully editable, I could not careless about Licenses. We have a great footballing, video game playing community, that will do the work anyways.
You know what.. It's not going to happen unfortunately..
I've been hoping for ages for PES to have a file structure like rFactor (with Konami obviously also releasing tools and giving support to mod the game)..
I wouldn't care even if PES came with 16 international teams only (even with no license at all), if I knew I could then add any league/team I wanted..

So, I unfortunately don't see the Ubisoft title have an approach like that either :CRY:

Anyway, I'm looking forward: it may not be perfect at the first time, but I really hope it's a contender (at least to FIFA PC which is way more poor than the console version) :P

Wouldn't get too excited, he's changed his tune very quickly. Think hes seen it and realised its not worth getting excited over.

lol, well at least hes given us information on when the news hits.

guess we treat it like WENB, use it for news not for opinion.

Real Football/Soccer was/is supposed to be released on psp apparently sometime in 2009 or 2010. So maybe this is it then? Real football 2010 on the ps3 later this year?

I'm just having a guess.

You guys are really nice people...

Anyway, not his fault, more my fault for keeping you guys updated. You wouldn't hate him as much if I was updating what he's saying on his twitter.

Errr no it stems from years of him being an utter cock.

I've not seen it, and from all the people who follow him, I'm not the only one who thinks hes alright.

But anyway, like I said,

you guys are really nice people, so cant see any other sort of response coming from this board.

Back to the footy game, hope its announced soon.

I've not seen it, and from all the people who follow him, I'm not the only one who thinks hes alright.

But anyway, like I said,

you guys are really nice people, so cant see any other sort of response coming from this board.

I have no problem with him whatsoever. Some people like his views, others hate him. I dont give a crap. All im interested is in the news and information regarding both PES and this supposed new Ubisoft football title.

Whats the latest? Has he said anything regarding the delay yet?

I have no problem with him whatsoever. Some people like his views, others hate him. I dont give a crap. All im interested is in the news and information regarding both PES and this supposed new Ubisoft football title.

Whats the latest? Has he said anything regarding the delay yet?

Same here, use the news not the opinion.

Hes been really coy on twitter, really think its gone down badly with him. Either he knows its crap and can't say, or the news isn't coming today and he can't say.

But who would release news at this time? its nearly 4pm in Europe.

Just another one in the long line of rubbish that he has posted about exclusives etc. coming and then they don't over the last two years, I thought that he might be correct this time as he actually works for the company that is releasing the news, but seems that he can even get that wrong!

Just another one in the long line of rubbish that he has posted about exclusives etc. coming and then they don't over the last two years, I thought that he might be correct this time as he actually works for the company that is releasing the news, but seems that he can even get that wrong!

The guys always been right from my memory when it comes to news hitting, so not sure what you're complaining about. They had the first PES 2010 image, I know that as thats how I found the site.

Guess everyone here has history with him!

But I guess you're right this time, no news.

IMO, news must have been pulled as its rubbish.

But anyway, like I said,

...Adam?

The guys always been right from my memory when it comes to news hitting, so not sure what you're complaining about. They had the first PES 2010 image, I know that as thats how I found the site.

Guess everyone here has history with him!

But I guess you're right this time, no news.

IMO, news must have been pulled as its rubbish.

I think it's more to do with the hype he builds every year, touting the upcoming PES to be 'the one' and 'the game Konami have worked on for two years', only to change his opinion after release as the game is a disappointment. This has happened year after year and is why most folk on these forums mistrust him.

I too think that the news today was not good and is why he is quiet on the matter.

So then is this another load of bollocks or is this so called adam going to show us this new football game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom