NBA Thread

csaunders said:
i hate puke, so does most of america, geeez footie and i was starting to like you...

;) what can i say, not a fan of the tar heels either :lol:

-fb

hm... well, yao tmac and co. went on a rampage and stomped all over your nuggets' ten game win-streak. but it wasnt that damaging, how's k-mart's knee? anyway, the highlight of the match was definitely (shown on sportscenter) when the little nuggets fan slipped on a rockets kit on top of the nuggets top he was wearing already, hahaha hilarious :D

-fb

ne one see the top ten blocks of the season yesterdaya s the pistons cooled the heat

wade is unbelievable that kid is too hot even for the heat

Aris Thessaloniki said:
The Spurs are going to reach the finals for sure this year.
They have almost everything as a team.
From the east although I also am a big Knicks fan, I have to say that the Pistons or the Heat have most chances of reaching the finals.
Unfortunately I have not seen a more unbalanced and unpredictable team than the Knicks during the last 10 or so years....
It's sad but true....
And IMO Jamaal Crawford has to go home....
He may be pouring 20 and 30 points sometimes but with percentages of 35% and many times less...

I said it was going to be the Spurs vs Pistons and here it is!
Am I a prophet or something???
hehehehehe ;)

looks like tim d, tony parker manu and malik rose plan to knock those championship belts of the pistons shoulder, i still say the finals shud have been between the heat vs the suns now that wud have been "HOT" lol

yea... the two teams i didn't want to see in the finals are in the finals... rubbish.

can't say im interested in these finals now that i dont even care who's going to win. and pk9 mate... malik rose?! try robert "clutch" horry and bruce "defense wins championships" bowen. those two have showed their worths

-fb

yeah footie bella i got confused i meant nazr mohammed, any ways today is D-Day- we will know the champs today no game 8!!!!!!!!

may the best team win its too close to call!!!!!

pk9 said:
looks like tim d, tony parker manu and nazr bowen horry plan to knock those championship belts of the pistons shoulder, i still say the finals shud have been between the heat vs the suns now that wud have been "HOT" lol

and so they did!!!!!!!!!1

Whoa - San antonio spurs did it big, congrats to AIR TIMOTHY nazr manu tony parker horry, bowen nxt year d -town!!!!!

my god i 'm watching a rerun of the whole finals
i must say it was thrilling series
the game was played to the limit exhilirating plays who said the nba was boring

spurs strong in playing the tactical plays
detriot ripped them with swift atacks thru prince and hamilton, rashhed and with the wallaces d'ing there were some spectacular blocks

but as pointed out by footie, robert horry went all out with his threes and his incredible extension dunk
i would also like to point out tayshaun prince that guy is immense

also chancey and parker drove the lanes crossing souls and twisting ankles

but the best was save for last by AIR timothy that man is just too good for his own sake silent but highly effective

ok been regularly goin on nba.com as well as espn's page all this talk of trades have me confused.

whats the difference between these restricted and unrestricted players.

fedagent said:
ok been regularly goin on nba.com as well as espn's page all this talk of trades have me confused.

whats the difference between these restricted and unrestricted players.

Free Agents: (players with expiring/expired contracts)

Restricted are players that can be signed by other teams, but the current team has the right to match the offer to keep the player.

Unrestricted are players that can go wherever they want, to the team of their choice.

anyone just watch nba action on sky sports???
they mentioned a program they're running on the 16th on January named
Slam Dunk Monday

coverage starts at 6pm on sky sports 1 and they will apparently show 5 live games back to back. yes, you i kid you not, 5 live games back to back!

now i was thinking if they are showing a live game a 6pm wouldnt that mean that the game would have to be on in america at bout 12/1pm (afternoon). so i've gone to nba's website, looked up the schedule for monday the 16th and it looks like there are a few games at 1pm. is it me or does this not seem weird? the only other time that an early afternoon game is played is on sunday which you'd expect. how in the hell are people gonna be able to watch these games at 1pm on a monday????

ohhh shit damn man that wud be sick man i love the nba

xmas top 10 was sick man melo on josh smith was ill and steve francis was crazy

ai suicide crossover damn

pls watch the nba its great!

So my Knicks are doing better that I expected. Anyone have any comments on the Knicks v Nuggets brawl? Melo is a pussy as far as I'm concerned. Nets moving to Brooklyn in 2 seasons, can't wait, gonna be a hell of a place, 4 billion dollar arena complex, 460 million dollar sponsorship deal/naming rights from Barclays who are trying to break into the US market, most ever for a stadium. Favorites for this year? gotta be the Suns for me, this could be their year if they stay healthy. Hoping Eddy Curry makes the All Star game.

Anyone know any UK/European based sites that sell up to date jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom