NBA Thread

How dare you? :CONFUSE: I'd never :BEBO: over such a beautiful lady. I'm a gentleman.
gentleman.gif
4JaBm3N.gif

Had quite the convo with a random last night about the state of the game. He said that this is worst season ever because the Cavs, Lakers, Bulls, Celtics and Knicks are bad. Boo hoo. The season has been great so far and breath of fresh air with new teams at the top. Sac, GS, Tor, Wsh have been great to watch. Barring injury, Davis, Curry, Cousins, Blake and Wall will surely dominate for the rest of the decade.

I know. They are actually pretty good. Jimmy B has been a revelation this year. Wonder what they could get for Rose in a trade

Only a desperate team would trade for Rose.

He isn't worth it because his body is so fragile.

Google search NBA 720p condensed for 30 min game highlights.

James Harden's last 3 games without Dwight: Monster stat-line

31 ppg
6 apg
6 rpg
2 spg
51% shooting
54% 3pt shooting
90% FT shooting

James Harden has been doing very very well to bring the Rockets up despite injuries to their various players. He really is a great ball player but not that great of a team-player...but then, Kobe was never a great team-player either...

J.R. Is still the village idiot. I think Twitter is pretty facking stupid btw. You're basically letting strangers into your life. Don't know why ppl are so into it.

Tough break for rap fans. They have been fun to watch this year. My other fav teams to watch this year are

Portland
GS
Dallas.
Houston
Cleveland
Washington
Sacramento

I heard Wiggins has been average. Don`t know what everyone expected from a 19 yr old rook though. Jabari Parker has been the best rookie so far

Yep Jabari Parker hasn't taken much time at all to adjust to NBA. Didn't expect him to do so well this early in the season!

Good for him and the rest of Jason Kidd's under-rated squad.

Last edited:
Parker's game is smooth. I think his basketball IQ sets him apart from his draft class peers at his point. He just needs consistency. I've always said that Wiggins was another Harrison Barnes, and not the player ESPN was hyping him up to be. He's still young though so who knows what his ceiling is.

The Knicks are terrible this year. Too many limited one way players. No matter which combination of PF/C they put out they are always getting killed

JOSH SMITH JUST GOT WAIVED! :LOL:

He's owed $26 million over the next two seasons... AFTER this one. :LMAO:

EDIT: Oh, and I've just seen that Angry Knicks fan clip. It has just made me so sad. :(

Well, at least I'm not a Pistons fan!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom