NBA 2K8 - 360, PS3

Its in the 'online desk' online.

Hmmm do you guys think that this game will appeal to me. I love sports games but have never played an american sports game (ie Madden, NHL and NBA), i don't know the rules of Basketball so is this game aimed at people who understand basketball or can someone like me buy it and still be able to play it?

Try out the demo mate, i did, i can tell its a quality game but i dont know much about Bball so it wasnt worth it for me.:(

Wow, this is really a good game I must say! As for NBA 2k9 I hope they add a new and better CAP and a real celebration when winning the NBA finals.
Need some help here. I started an "Association" with Bull and Lakers. I fired Phil Jackson from Lakers as I want him as head coach for the Bulls. But I cant sign him cause I dont have room inmy total money allocation. Any idea on how to get more money so I can sign him?
Ps: I have played one season and became the NBA Champions, thought that would give me money to get P.Jackson..

Wow, this is really a good game I must say! As for NBA 2k9 I hope they add a new and better CAP and a real celebration when winning the NBA finals.
Need some help here. I started an "Association" with Bull and Lakers. I fired Phil Jackson from Lakers as I want him as head coach for the Bulls. But I cant sign him cause I dont have room inmy total money allocation. Any idea on how to get more money so I can sign him?
Ps: I have played one season and became the NBA Champions, thought that would give me money to get P.Jackson..

hmm not sure, probably release some players... how they heck did you play so many game so fast? which sliders did you use?

Hmmm do you guys think that this game will appeal to me. I love sports games but have never played an american sports game (ie Madden, NHL and NBA), i don't know the rules of Basketball so is this game aimed at people who understand basketball or can someone like me buy it and still be able to play it?

I don't think it matters if you know a lot about Basketball. I have played basketball and 2k8 but I was not good at this game at first - my brother beat me all the time (he also likes basketball). But after a while I got used to the controls and now I love this game - this and PES are like my 2 favorite multiplayer games just about.
My tip - use the Hornets - cp3 is unstoppable ;)

Back
Top Bottom