info0

Banned
3 September 2011
Poland - Lodz
Santos FC :)
The new season is coming.

YouTube - NBA 2K13 Dev Diary Part 1 Gameplay Video

Let's give it a kick start.

If there was already a thread about NBA 2k13 please merge it ;).

YouTube - NBA 2K13 Developer Insight #1 - Dribble Moves

YouTube - NBA 2K13 All Star Weekend Announcement

YouTube - NBA 2K13 - Blake Griffin Interview

YouTube - NBA 2K13 - Illmaculate Trailer

YouTube - NBA 2K13 E3 First Look Gameplay and Dunk Contest

YouTube - NBA 2K13 - Kevin Durant Interview

I know why I love 2k Sports games, the amount of details and fine tuning they put is beyond amazing. Changing dribbling system, improving foot planting and physics/physical play... 2k12 was already a beast game, this one... Looks even better! :O.

Can't wait... For it. Now what to do... To make them do footy game :P.

Most important part come up at 1:20. New Knicks uniform!

6sc3md.jpg

2dtzkoy.png

Hopefully the PC version is better this year. To say that 2k12 was barely supported and had issues is an understatement.

The console versions of this game are always solid but the PC seems to be an afterthought for 2K.

Reminds me of PES in some ways.

Even if its a digital release, NBA Live is effectively dead.

Reminds me of that amateur 1-man-developed football game in the Other Games thread. It's a very good sign for that guy and a very bad one for EA, of course... That's what they have after nearly 3 years of development? Wow...

:LOL: @ the video

this is the nba live, just as we know it.

still hope the game was in the very early pre-build stage at the time that footage was taken.

Last edited:
In pre-alpha state you never have all the menus, connection login and processes or any final art asset like team logos or user interface. You dont have sounds, commentaries and so...

This cant't be a pre-alpha, even if gameplay wise it behaves like it is.

Or maybe they were stupid enough to develop everything before the basics of gameplay... But that's not how 99% of games are build.

For a game that has such deep and intuitive controls, they should be embarrassed about those Guitar Hero controls for a dunk contest.

I don't like that Guitar Hero thing. It makes me think that they have wasted lots of hours to do this that could have been allocated elsewhere to make the core game much better. Specially in foot-planting, speed, physicality and passing.

Commentary is great as usual, some funky looking moments mixed in with visible improvements.

I'm going to attempt to play online this year and I hope I don't come up against people like that.

Last edited:
Didn't know that Dwight can pull a mid range shot. Next time 2K will show us Bynum attempting a 3pt shot and goes in! :LOL:

Jokes aside I liked some of the movements. Hopefully this is not heavily scripted as it has been.

Last edited:
Commentary is same since 2k9 or 2k10..

Gameplay looks promising tho. Dwight jumpshot looked funky, but deffo you could fix it with his stats/tendencies editing. The isomotion play looks really cool, ill defo have to get some good ball handler in assosiation or i miss big part of gameplay :). In 2k11 or 12 never bothered to master crossovers since they been useless mostly.

Gameplay sliders are to be implemented in Online Associations for the first time ever :D

Very nice, hopefuly we get that on pc version as well. Thats ridiculous PC users been forced to play online with low gfx settings and lacking some basic online features.

Back
Top Bottom