My PES 2010 response times are sorted..

KIJE, so what are you going to do? Tell us your feelings and if you are going to play with black bars and tell us if you have a wide screen 16:9 or 16:10 and if you find annoying playing with black bars or not, all your thoughts, thanks.

Hi, I have a 22" lcd LG L227WT with native res 1680x1050.

I play with the black bars in this resolution and have no slowdowns. I find it good. If I untick LB the players are too stretched.
Also I ve found out, that in my opinion, by activating aspec ratio in Kitserver, the game runs smoother but a bit faster than usual.

Hi, I have a 22" lcd LG L227WT with native res 1680x1050.

I play with the black bars in this resolution and have no slowdowns. I find it good. If I untick LB the players are too stretched.
Also I ve found out, that in my opinion, by activating aspec ratio in Kitserver, the game runs smoother but a bit faster than usual.

EXACTLY, that´s what I think when people says that response is slow, it isn´t slow, it´s just the pace o the game, the gameplay is fast and vibrant with aspect ratio correction enabled but after some matches you realize that it´s like a pinall. Besides the aspect ratio correction zooms the game and miss (only a little) part of the pitch.Althought it´s only a little part, then you are no playing the way developers made the game. So don´t you find annoying playing with black bars?

No, but I wish I could play without them in that way without stretched players.

Two solutions: buy a 16:9 monitor or wait until rtnetch camera release for full version and zoom out just a lttle. Anyway the black bars as I said before it´s like an impossible girlfriend, you ca´t be with her but if you loose her, you miss her. Sometimes when I use aspec ratio correction and no black bars I miss them because it gives the game a smart touc of quality.

No, but I wish I could play without them in that way without stretched players.

Two solutions: buy a 16:9 monitor or wait until rtnetch camera release for full version and zoom out just a lttle. Anyway the black bars as I said before it´s like an impossible girlfriend, you can´t be with her but if you loose her, you miss her. Sometimes when I use aspect ratio correction and no black bars I miss them because it gives the game a smart touch of quality.

hi guys. ive been playing the game for a few days and tried a few different things. my monitor is an old 17-inch Philips CRT monitor..resolution in Windows is set to 1024x768 @85hz. if its 60Hz it causes flicker which is uncomfortable so i set it at 85. by the way is that the native resolution for 17 inch CRT? cuz if i set to 1280x1024 only 60 Hz refresh rate can be chosen and thats uncomfortable.

in Pes2010 settings, i chose 1024x768 resolution..unticked frame skipping. vsync is ticked but grayed out cuz my monitor is on 85Hz. its on 4:3 and LB is unchecked. the game responds fine.

with kitserver installed, i chose custom resolution 1280x1024 with aspect ratio correction. and also used d3doverrider for vsync, cuz if not there's tearing. im using a HD4870 card btw. the game responds fine but its faster..like pple said its almost pinball. i didn't really like it and wanted to go back to the original gameplay.

i selected 1280x1024 in pes 2010 settings..however the game didnt check LB automatically. i checked LB and played a game. it plays good..

sorry for the long story. now my question is, which setting should i play it at? i like the LB checked 1280x1024..but is that the best way to play on my monitor? just trying to find the optimal config..one gripe i have is that the CPU passes the ball around too fast on 10 min games..for that, i tried 15 min games, and it was considerabler slower passing, and less passes too. i checked in the details after the game..i love that gameplay in 15mins.

Back
Top Bottom