My PES 2010 response times are sorted..

im playing pes 2009 atleast o know what im doing with players like stopping dribbling on the spot and passing a few defenders with pes 2010 its out of reach beyond comprehension even still if its an improvement i cant help this but a patch must be released to solve response times so then that way you can dribble and tackle shoot with ease like pes 2009

here is an example of a well knowm website talking about the responsiveness of the game konami must make a quick move to save there franchise

http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1390&start=0

its more of a compatibility issue prime

coz a lot havent got any response issues, but some others have

konami isnt good in this things, set up tests for diffrent pc`s to check out the speed ect.
u know what i mean

it kinda stains to online mode aswell (amd/intel)
a shame tbh

are you on an answering machine? do you know what im trying to tell you, a player must turn lef and right spot dribble to pass a player haha forget all this this game is more liek speedball with no skill responses from players,

iv gone off the topic, my argument is that the palyers in pes 2010 dont respond enough youv got no time to dribble or pass

yes, im a new type of bot

i have the time do to it, u havent
and thats the point
compatibility

i know its hard for u when see others tellin the opposite but its true

we can close this discussion
makes no sense

*bot is logging out*

: ugly

Download Kitserver 9.0.2 by juce. Untick LB. In kitserver select config, and tick ENABLE ASPECT RATIO CORRECTION and MANUAL (not automatic) and write in manual 1.65. Save and now play with your monitor 16:10 and see the difference in speed and response. You have to select in setting of your pes 2010 16:9 and untick LB. Try it and tell me if it works.

Download Kitserver 9.0.2 by juce. Untick LB. In kitserver select config, and tick ENABLE ASPECT RATIO CORRECTION and MANUAL (not automatic) and write in manual 1.65. Save and now play with your monitor 16:10 and see the difference in speed and response. You have to select in setting of your pes 2010 16:9 and untick LB. Try it and tell me if it works.

julio, to select 1.65 or 1.60 ??

but its still not good
its kinda zoomed in then

whit LB and without kitserver ratio correction is better

16:9 resolutions make my game move slow - compare to 4:3 resoltions, smooth, but just slower, game speed is slower, the movments of the player.. in 4:3 it's work great, but i have lcd 22, 16:9, so it's not the best view to see the game

Anyway I have to admit that there´s a problem with widescreen resolutions in 16:10 as the game doesn´t support it. 1.65 is the best way not to distort the image and zoom out as if it was playing with black bars. Now I have dude again, and Iam starting ti think about playing just with LB black bars and that´s all.

Hi friends, I have come to a conclusion, I am 36 and not 16 (with all respect) and I am not goin to say any nonsense. The game has been designed to be played in 16:9 because it comes from consoles which is the best thing (have a look at fifa 10 pc) so this is the price we have to pay for playing this wonderful game. If you use aspect ratio correction then the game is not the way as it was designed and even sharpness is not the same. Gameplay can´t be the way we want, this is the excellent gameplay, so just select in setting your resolution, let the game decide if it has to tick or untick LB and forget aspect ratio correction and play, get used to this gameplay.

I´ve been studying this for three days, and we must play like this, and believe me, after some matches you get used to it. esides the aspect ratio correction is only for 3d ingame images, so the rest of things (scoreboards, logos, menu...) are not in the proper aspect ratio.

it's like every pes since i play them (pes 3), there's a time you need to train, to work on the new "seabass" feeling and when you're ready, it's a pleasure! so yes when you start a sprint the player can not stop immediatly, it's logic for me ( for fifa players no but it's another story...) and yes it's need space and technique to dribble within 2 or 3 defenders again it's logic for me, with work you'll be able to dribble, and learn the particular timing for this pes edition. Just before pes2010 arrives, i just got tired and pes2009 too easy at highest level, i feel this one has more to contest and i like it !

Any way I would like all of you to check this. Untick LB and select 16:9. Then in kitserver in aspect ratio correction write in manual 1.6, play. Then change manual to 1.65, play. Change manual to 1.675, play, and finally change manual to 1.69, play. Tell me your thoughts and help me (and all of us) a way to play.

tested

response/gameplay wise absolutely no diffrence

standard whit LB checked is best cause no stretching
kitserver correction is still stretching or more precise zooming in
(u see less of the pitch horizontal)

just play it as the developers want it to be played

Yeah, I also thought that some setting or lag made me suck.
It was the new feel and AI. Much smarter, faster, you have to think on your feet.

But, after you find your ideal team (and there isn't one ideal one, depends on your playing style), practice a bit with it - you will definitely find joy in playing, just like the last PES games and even more.
For me it was England, even though I played with Inter last year. And for a club, I can't decide, because Real Madrid really do suck (although on paper they really have the best team), so if I need to play a club match, I will probably choose Barcelona, primarily because of Ibrahimovic - when the guy shoots, it's like 90% goal.
And I'm not exaggerating, true story :)

Perfect AQUA exactly, that´s my point of view, although I must say that in my case gameplay/response with LB unchecked and aspect ratio correction enabled is faster. Players are not streched, but as you say you losse a minimal horizontal part of the pitch. In this case, it would be great to apply Rtnech camera zoom a little out for full version. Let´s see if there is a final version of this camera patch. While waiting, do you prefer playing with LB checked?

this guide is realy nice, my gameplay now is a wonderfull

1280x1024 LB high 60 hertz to 75 in my not good LCD

Last edited:
stretching is very small, doesnt matter rly

and yes its a bit faster whit correction

rtnech is not even close to final i think so thats not an option
+
the scoreboard and radar etc. is very stretched whit correction, not like the ingame play itself, so its annoying too

i will stick whit LB without correction
just looks more tv like

Ok AQUA thanks for answering, I think you have said something wonderful: "just play it as the developers want it to be played" That´s really great and what I think the same. The pace of this gameplay is the right one, it´s not slow, we may say that with aspect ratio correction the gameplay is fast, but not the original one. Once you get used to it, the game is the best.

By the way, do you find annoying playing with black bars or not? It´s like an impossible girlfriend, you want to get rid of her but once you loose it you miss her, the same with black bars. Saometimes I think I like them sometimes no.

By the way, do you find annoying playing with black bars or not? It´s like an impossible girlfriend, you want to get rid of her but once you loose it you miss her, the same with black bars. Saometimes I think I like them sometimes no.

my tv screen is an old 4:3, so when i watch football on tv its always whit black bars anyways coz broadcasting is 16:9

im used to it
+ like i said, it gives me the tv look
lol

KIJE, so what are you going to do? Tell us your feelings and if you are going to play with black bars and tell us if you have a wide screen 16:9 or 16:10 and if you find annoying playing with black bars or not, all your thoughts, thanks.

For me the really critical thing is to close down all background processes and applications. Like if I have a browser running that is showing a website with e.g. flash video, flash banners or just anything really, the game will tend to stutter and be a lot slower than when I close everything down. So that is the first thing I check when I feel slowdowns or tearing on the screen.

When it comes to settings, I find it best not to choose a setting that stresses your computer so much. I have a 22" lcd with native res 1680x1050. If I play at that the game will tend to slow down sometimes when I'm not using Frame Skipping. This makes me feel that if I would enable Frame Skipping at this res, then the game actually wont be able to show me all the frames but will cut them if it feels a slow down. This will then cause the response to be slower, since the game isnt "in sync".

So for me, the best solution is lower res (1280x800 which is also 8:5 aspect. 16:9 of course. Vsync NOT enabled, Frame Skipping NOT enabled and no other settings in any nvidia controls or such either. Response is good, tearing is not so bad as it was in former PES-games without vsync and the game is nice!

For me the really critical thing is to close down all background processes and applications. Like if I have a browser running that is showing a website with e.g. flash video, flash banners or just anything really, the game will tend to stutter and be a lot slower than when I close everything down. So that is the first thing I check when I feel slowdowns or tearing on the screen.

When it comes to settings, I find it best not to choose a setting that stresses your computer so much. I have a 22" lcd with native res 1680x1050. If I play at that the game will tend to slow down sometimes when I'm not using Frame Skipping. This makes me feel that if I would enable Frame Skipping at this res, then the game actually wont be able to show me all the frames but will cut them if it feels a slow down. This will then cause the response to be slower, since the game isnt "in sync".

So for me, the best solution is lower res (1280x800 which is also 8:5 aspect. 16:9 of course. Vsync NOT enabled, Frame Skipping NOT enabled and no other settings in any nvidia controls or such either. Response is good, tearing is not so bad as it was in former PES-games without vsync and the game is nice!

But do you prefer playing with black bars or with aspec ratio correction taking into acout that te image zooms in and popups scoreboards and menu are not in aspect ration correcion? what do you prefer?

Back
Top Bottom