PC Master League Online Official Thread

What's the deal with this 3 intentional own goals giving up matches in ml online tournaments? It's becoming more common..

Don't care of their motifs (most likely money collecting) but at the end you have dozens of players with a 9-0 overall goal diff so in a fair play approach you have to win your matches by at least 4 or 5 goals each to even have a chance to qualify. Makes the whole tournament thing pointless..

Unfortunnatly is happening very frequently right now. They get kicked for improper conduct after 30 sec and then they win the same as if they have played the whole game. So like you need to play 5 min to get X. 5 minutes they get 10 times X. If you look at their starting elevens they are just kick ass good. I hope Konami ban them or reset their team.

That is tottaly right. Yesterday 3 in a roll they score to their own goal and i qualified without playing a single game :)

but after getting into division 4 it is impossible to occure. because it causes a big amount of point loss. i think it is hard to handle in divison 4 after you quit games like that.

by getting into 16 i gained 400.000€ even i lost in the first game.

sry if im askin stupid questions but as far as i understand there is no player growth ?
(havent playd it yet)

so for me this sounds like the whole idea behind the ML is gone
why i shud buy a young talent if hes not becoming better ?
and i can only make some profit if a player is bought by others too ?

thats silly to my ears..

lets say im buyin dzagoev a young AMF/ST/SS in real ML and after a few years hes a big star i can sell him for big money and make some profit
now in MLO he stays the same price coz i think only a few players will buy him and he stays same values

i understand that if it wud be like ML there wud be a lot of the same players but with diffrent stats so its hard to make a system for everyone to buy a player but still...

You got 400.000€ for 3 straight wins.

does it count for quick matches?

btw. here is my team

----------------------Kameni-----------------------
El moubkhari(??) pepe ------Stremer------Ruskin---
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------Pedretti----------------------
----------Lucho--------------------K.Asamoah-------
---------------------------------------------------
----Kerzhakov------Hoarau--------Del Piero (C)---

Thats a good starting eleven. No. Only in ML Open tournment if you get 3 straigh wins int he end you get a 400.000€ prize.

Played 9 games yesterday while monitoring my d/l u/p transfers.
All were laggy.
First 7 (!) were disconnected by opponent (suddenly the d/l drops to 0 while I'm still upping) in the last minutes causing a null game.
Won #8
Lost #9 and quit the game... it's rubbish netcode as usual and the game is filled with laggers. Ain't even fun to play.

I've had 1 lag free game. I went 3-0 up and mu opponent went and scored 3 own goals so the game quit.

Annoying but satisfying since this kid had obviously setup his team to bypass the midfield and just spam through balls, his formation was stupid (4-0-6) and so I put an extra man in midfield just behind the strikers, played proper football, and just completely controlled the game.

This mode is getting full of cheaters. Yesterday I played someone from D5 which had C. Ronaldo, Messi and Arshavin. The total value of these 3 players was much more than my entire team. And he played really bad. Konami is letting those cheaters cheat.

from what im reading here online must be the worst online pes ever

Seems to be. Thinking about the recent games, 2009 was pretty bad. 2010 was actually ok a lot of the time, but this year things have taken several steps back. Lag-wise it's definitely worse than 2009. In my eyes, at least.

whats bout bug using and the generel behaviour of peeps playin the game ?
heard that some do slide tackles often others just do through passes all the time trough the middle etc.

anyone say whats ur opinion bout this

There are several people exploiting the game adn the lag. Like you if you are getting some lag if the opponent places a through ball from deep your defenders just won't react and it will be a easy goal.

Plus there are problems in game balance. For example Ruskin has got 60 Balance Julio Batista has got 89 I have seen plenty of times where Batista loses balance when being pressed by Ruskin. I never saw an animation where the ball carrier would send the defender away like in the promotional videos.

What happens if I create a team that isn't already in the game. Meaning if I replace Pes UTD with my team Southampton, what happens with the kits etc when playing MLO? I assume I have to replace a team which already has the same colours as Southampton?

There are several people exploiting the game adn the lag. Like you if you are getting some lag if the opponent places a through ball from deep your defenders just won't react and it will be a easy goal.

Plus there are problems in game balance. For example Ruskin has got 60 Balance Julio Batista has got 89 I have seen plenty of times where Batista loses balance when being pressed by Ruskin. I never saw an animation where the ball carrier would send the defender away like in the promotional videos.

ok but lag swtichers and quitters thats nothin new i know that stuff already

whats bout gameplay (bug) abusers
like bad player switching, do people play a certain way to force u to have moments where bad player switching happens ?
and do they come away with it and score ?

Last edited:
Well sometimes when you are suffering a conter attack you want to swith to a defender but the game won't let you. Instead you will switch between every player in the attacking half. But I would say that the worst is the response lag. If you are defending with lag you will probably conceed easy goals because your players will let every through ball pass.

This last few days my team has really improved. I just got Gilardino. I am now using J. Batista as a MO. Now I will gather 1M € and sell Batista and buy Gourcuff. But I am still undecided.

What happens if I create a team that isn't already in the game. Meaning if I replace Pes UTD with my team Southampton, what happens with the kits etc when playing MLO? I assume I have to replace a team which already has the same colours as Southampton?

Anyone??

This mode is getting full of cheaters. Yesterday I played someone from D5 which had C. Ronaldo, Messi and Arshavin. The total value of these 3 players was much more than my entire team. And he played really bad. Konami is letting those cheaters cheat.

My bro played this guy. His name is GP08. He was/is still Division 5 tho even with those players. How is that possible??

Is online down right now?

Can't get on either online @ PC.
but ur right, way to many cheater.. one night i was in D4 cup semi finals and some guy just pressed pause and did some trick to disconnect the game and then the game chose my opononent who quit to be the winner.. he probably did that the rounds before too because he had same scores there.

Last edited:
Yes that happened to me. Some guy quits and I get a defeat. I will get down from D3 just because D3 is plenty of cheaters. When you score they will just quit during replay and the game will not count...

I don't know if I'm just being paranoid, but has anyone had games in coach mode where it looks like the opponent is actually controlling his team? I just got duffed 3-0 in a competition and I've never seen the computer playing like that before. Very.... life-like? Lots of 1-2 passing, but also quite a few passes that were mishit or misplayed in a way that the computer just doesn't seem to do. Maybe I'm being paranoid but PC gaming is full of cheaters, after all.

No I don't think that happens it has do with the tactic and the players.
Atributes like Teamwork and special cards might not be so important when playing for yourself but in coach mode they are the most important thing in the way your players play.

Oh great, heres me really enjoying the MLO, got into the final of the coach mode in D5 last night and heading for promotion. Now i find out the higher you go, you find the cheaters.

Back
Top Bottom