PC Master League Online Official Thread

MLO is unfair because there are people who bought best players for low price and those who will start at 8.10 will have to pay 200% more for them :RANT:

Not sure :S Maybe only at midnigh. I don't think it will be unfair. To be honest the players I bought they at max went up 50% fo their initial price (I am talking about Cahill). I know some people got Hulk and it went 100% up and he is a fine player. But some people bought Di Maria and he went 100% and he is nothing special in the game. There is lots of speculation on known players out there. There are lots of players who no one uses or are barely picked and are still great quality and cheap.

Not sure :S Maybe only at midnigh. I don't think it will be unfair. To be honest the players I bought they at max went up 50% fo their initial price (I am talking about Cahill). I know some people got Hulk and it went 100% up and he is a fine player. But some people bought Di Maria and he went 100% and he is nothing special in the game. There is lots of speculation on known players out there. There are lots of players who no one uses or are barely picked and are still great quality and cheap.

Nothing even happened at midnight..LOL.

Played my fist MLO Cup today :>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ended up first place. Didn't lose a single game :o
I really love my team I built up so far! And my strategy fits my play-style so well :D
Every players I played against didn't know what to do... cause my play-style differs so much from all others :>

I only get 1-3 shots on my goal in a 10min match.

Last edited:
Played my fist MLO Cup today :>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ended up first place. Didn't lose a single game :o
I really love my team I built up so far! And my strategy fits my play-style so well :D
Every players I played against didn't know what to do... cause my play-style differs so much from all others :>

I only get 1-3 shots on my goal in a 10min match.

Wow dude, congrats! I mean, those tournaments are hard, at least to me (I've got the default team with just one real player added, I'm buying a new one right now though).

I ended up 106° I think yesterday night. Did five matches, three 0-0 draws, one 3-0 win by me and one 0-1 loss against a strong opponent (had Arshavin and many others), although I clearly deserved a draw, he saved a goal literally on the goal line with a defender (the goalkeeper was out).

I really do much better in 10 minutes matches. Need to work around this, however I got promoted to D4 so let's see you over there ;) I bet it will be tougher.

Thanks!

I realized some weird things going on :O
I've played couple of games against some guys who only had the default players. And guess what they were like on drugs o.O
Stremer outbalance Julio Baptista. Zamenhof holding impossible strong shots right into the top corner. Castolo beeing faster than asharvin :/

If it did only happen 1-2 times I would say they had red form arrows... but it did happen like 6-7 times now -.-"

Something is really bad with the attribute system.....

Thanks!

I realized some weird things going on :O
I've played couple of games against some guys who only had the default players. And guess what they were like on drugs o.O
Stremer outbalance Julio Baptista. Zamenhof holding impossible strong shots right into the top corner. Castolo beeing faster than asharvin :/

If it did only happen 1-2 times I would say they had red form arrows... but it did happen like 6-7 times now -.-"

Something is really bad with the attribute system.....

I noticed that really soon, it was evident even in the first matches.

The difference between champions and "average" players has been drastically reduced. In the previous editions of PES it was too much, now maybe they exaggerated the opposite way; maybe they made so the default ML team is better and can fight against stronger opponents, making the early matches more entertaining. It's not a bad idea, but they definitely have to slightly increase the difference again.
I was able to "cancel" Dzeko off the game with Libermann and Valeny with ease...

That is true...

I really find the tournments hard. I never lose but I can't get 3 straight wins :S

D4 is much tougher than D5....And with my bad luck and bad shooting, I've had a streak of less-than-exciting results.

I hope to turn the tide beginning later today.

I am going very well in divison 4 :D I finally managed to get a strong starting eleven.

Alexious I saw you hired Del Piero how is he doing?

No, they don't.

Yesterday I got a lag switcher.And he had got great points and a a great team. As soon as I scored the game became so laggy that it was cancelled :S

I am starting to get a bit dissapointed with this mode I see lots of people with amazing teams just because they play and play and play. To be honest I think people shouldn't be pushed toa point where to secced in game they should neglect their life so they can play countless hours.

I think Konami should find a way to make a more balanced game...

What's the deal with this 3 intentional own goals giving up matches in ml online tournaments? It's becoming more common..

Don't care of their motifs (most likely money collecting) but at the end you have dozens of players with a 9-0 overall goal diff so in a fair play approach you have to win your matches by at least 4 or 5 goals each to even have a chance to qualify. Makes the whole tournament thing pointless..

I just started, quite hard to pick up, but seems like i'm getting a hold of. i win more right now, had to get used to online and find a good base team

What's the deal with this 3 intentional own goals giving up matches in ml online tournaments? It's becoming more common..

Don't care of their motifs (most likely money collecting) but at the end you have dozens of players with a 9-0 overall goal diff so in a fair play approach you have to win your matches by at least 4 or 5 goals each to even have a chance to qualify. Makes the whole tournament thing pointless..

Unfortunnatly is happening very frequently right now. They get kicked for improper conduct after 30 sec and then they win the same as if they have played the whole game. So like you need to play 5 min to get X. 5 minutes they get 10 times X. If you look at their starting elevens they are just kick ass good. I hope Konami ban them or reset their team.

What's your starting eleven? Any bargain?

I basically do quite well now. i've sold a lot of default players and kept finding the players that really suited me, i bought some failures already but sold them again. now i really have a good base with OK players, i play with this right now :

----------------------Castolo-------------------------
--Munitis----------------------------Ukala (utaka?)---
--------------Gosso-----------Minanda-----------------
----------------------Dodo----------------------------
--Valeny--Sammy Traoré----Fabiano----El-Moubarki------
---------------------Ivarov---------------------------

Sammy Traoré and Fabiano are a great Defensive duo to start with, theyre both just 70 overall but are quite good in passing and the most important is that they have a great body balance and are 191cm and 189cm tall

Gosso is a great DMF, in fact he is one of my best even though he is just 65 overall he has great stats like 85 stamina and decent speed, he is a great allrounder to start with

Munitis is my last signing, I didn't want a Mega player but i bought Munitis for his variety. he has an awesome lot of 80+ stats in terms of speed and shooting and his pass stats are between 75 and 80. But what really made me buy him is his Condition stat, it is a great 7 which makes him proper condition a lot more than others. a red Munitis is absolutely great

Ukala is one of my first signings, he is 78 overall and I bought him for his speed, 86 top speed, 89 acceleration, 81 dribble accuracy and 86 dribble speed. he still has 81 shot accuracy and 82 shot technique which makes him good at shooting.

For the rest I kept Castolo in because he can be so great, I scored 2 30m goals with him :CONFUSE: unbelievable.
Dodo and Minanda are placeholders. Minanda is a good passer though and Dodo is a kind of gatusso like player getting the ball everywhere.

Having a good base :) love the gamemode. started yesterday and going to play a lot more for sure.

-Spooky

I am collecting some money to buy Munitis a really need a left footed winger and he does look good value for money.

I have also made some poor singings in the defence, some even looked promising at the begining like Aogo, but never showed enough class.

I have to say that I made some great singing so far. But your offensive line looks promissing.

My starting eleven is:

------------Peskovic----------
Bremer-Schaner-Badsutder-Dakor(ms)
-----------T.Motta------------
----Gattuso---------D.Dunn----
-Mossóro--J.Batista--T.Cahill-

My defence looks class, I had a better GK before, but I decided to get a better defence and a still OK GK instead. J. Batista just scores for fun. Dunn is showing to be a great singing several goals and assists so far. I will try to collect 4M and then give Batista a better suport and still hold some good second options. I right now I only have Oninague.

I sold Utaka already and bought Quagliarella, he is doing great! Quagliarella on 1 side and Munitis on the other side..

EDIT : OMFG league just started and i pressed on the same second as my time went to 17:30 and bam.. full.. not in.. :/

How can I sell my players?
Also, is it possible to play co-opped with another player (second gamepad) against the others in MLO?

I sold Utaka already and bought Quagliarella, he is doing great! Quagliarella on 1 side and Munitis on the other side..

EDIT : OMFG league just started and i pressed on the same second as my time went to 17:30 and bam.. full.. not in.. :/

That's bad :( Tomorrow I am going to D3 let's hope for something new.

MLO has a few issues despite being a great mode and some can be fixed.

Issue 1
This issue can't be fixed and it's all about the players who flood/lag the connection (you know its them rather than the game as it lags usually on their attack and right as they are near your goal area and nowhere else on the pitch). I kinda knew this was going to be a problem though as there is money/team involved and some won't want to play fairly.

Issue 2
The fact you get paired up with players from DIV4 despite being a player in DIV5 (i don't want to have to play for a draw against a team with a larger amount of new players).

Issue 3
This is similar to issue 2. I was playing last night a guy who was rated in the 520's in DIV5 .. Yet half of his team consisted of new decent players (Viera,Shevshenko,Baros,Ashley Young & Ferdinand). Is it possible this guy failed to move up a DIV because he was a player who disconnected alot and caused a flat football as 520 rating imo seems very low to be able to keep hold of these players with whats suppose to be implemented for wages/match prices etc? (not sure if this is implemented into MLO)

I thought it was the case that you were suppose to be paired up with teams/players within your ball park and not players who will run rings around your team (half the time its like playing Blackpool vs Real Madrid)

To be honest I hate the people who are ruining the competitions. Konami must ban them.

This is mode is becaming useless. With cheaters creating mega teams out of no skill. Konami does nothing. To be honest this is a good game but is being ruined.

Back
Top Bottom