Lost - The Final Season

tumblr_l1refiyLue1qzi5jjo1_500.png

Next episode should be superb, explains Jacob and the Man In Black backstory and what it all means/how it came about.

Haha easily one of the best of these pics ever.

Back on the episode,
I must have become a heartless man because, seriously, I felt nothing when the deaths happened, that alternative reality still bugs me with the question what is real, what is the matrix?
That ruined the 'live' season for me, if eventually we find out that one of those was for real, maybe even both, then maybe I'll be sad next time I watch.
This season feels like a colectable one, only for the hardcore fans.
Maybe thats a good thing, cause I am one of those, but watching one piece at a time haven't been that great.

Decent episode indeed!!

though I did call it half way through, said to the missus "I bet they all die on the sub and only jack and lock are left" I wasn't far off, so it wasn't that much of a shock. Glad they did it though as it means lots of loose ends don't really need to be tied up, leaving more rime for the final story.

What happened to Ben though, did i miss or forget something??

Decent episode indeed!!

though I did call it half way through, said to the missus "I bet they all die on the sub and only jack and lock are left" I wasn't far off, so it wasn't that much of a shock. Glad they did it though as it means lots of loose ends don't really need to be tied up, leaving more rime for the final story.

What happened to Ben though, did i miss or forget something??

I think Ben went with Richard somewhere! along with Miles

Didn't enjoy that last episode at all, it felt too rushed.

Like the thing where Locke mentioned having a bomb in his backpack... and then moments later he's passing a backpack to Jack... why on earth did he take his off i have no idea but anyway. But it was painfully obvious he had done the old switch-a-roo with them.

Then to add to that he explains that the plane was an obvious trap because of the lack of security and electric fence thing. And again moments later they're at the sub with no security guarding and no fence. Yet no one has a brain cell to rub together to notice this!? So the plane is a trap but the sub isn't? the sub had no security at all on guard and they only appeared after nearly everyone had got inside! what kind of shit security is that?

If the plane scene had been 2 or 3 episodes ago then I could have bought everyone's stupidity or forgetfulness. But seriously, they walked from one place to another and suddenly forget everything Locke had just told them?

And what was the deal with Sun? She's a walking talking clumsy screw up who must struggle doing even simple things like eating and drinking without accidentally choking. I'm surprised Jin hadn't strangled the silly sod to death by now. The other week on the flashback 2 guys are fighting with guns and she stands right in the frigging line of fire instead of stepping out of the room as told. She was fucking told to run and yet she didn't do anything.

Now here the bomb goes off and somehow she's piled behind a frigging ton of debris!? What the fuck was she doing before the explosion? Pulling it all on top of her herself on the off chance it went off? How can anyone get their legs trapped in such a way? I mean.. she would have had to jump backwards, lift her legs up, then slide them down behind the pipes... and then stifen her backbone up so she wouldn't topple forwards until that huge unit fell forwards onto her chest.

Seriously how on earth did she manage to get that much shit on top of her and get her legs behind the pipes? HOW? :CONFUSE:

Morons the lot of them.

Last edited:
Lost - 615

That's what I call a big disappointement.

Like 'Ab Aeterno', this episode should have happened a lot sooner.

I don't care about the light, I don't care about the black smoke (the soul of Noname ?, still unnammed...), I don't care about Adam and Eve (that flash killed me). Noname was never bad, I want my Good vs Evil explaination.
It better be in the finale.
:RANT:

5/10

Last edited:
Hmm, more questions and less answers again...

Why couldn't Jacob see Claudia but MiB could? I thought the smoke was the thing impersonating dead people like Christian and Ben's daughter. So who or what is taking on appearances of these people?

What made their "mother" special?

Is MiB dead as soon as he hits a rock and floats towards the light? Has putting a body into the light enabled the smoke to be released?

What exactly is the light?

So you find this light, and you want to mix water and light and build a wheel ... riiiiight ... why exactly?

Who made up the "rules"? If MiB is dead and the smoke is ... whatever, and can take bodies ... why can't it kill Jacob?

"Every question I answer will simply lead to another question."

I know know thay we will never get real answers.

:SHOCK:

That was really crap. And (for those West Wing fans) when did Alison Janney forget how to act? She had no presence, and was massively under-developed.

Just felt like a terribly conceived, directed and written episode. I didn't really care about anything that was happening. Very disappointing.

yea could be so dont expect alll questions to be answered. im not bothered hehe im loving lost.

favourite show ever

Back
Top Bottom