Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Pauleta & Pagis videos"

OPM said:
btw, that psg jersey - new adidas template?
It's an old nike kit (2001) with Adidas on it. I love La Coupe de France.:lol:

anybody could clear me up how le mans could actually pay grafite? :shock:

What do you mean? with $$$ I assume. :D

Plus he's on loan from Juve isn't he? so maybe they're paying some of all of his wage as players often are when they are on loan

ah, if it's a loan okay. i just read 3,6 million € somewhere, and that seemed a bit much for a small ligue 1 club like le mans to me. ;)

Nah maybe I'm wrong but I heard Juve bought him to replace Zalayeta who is leaving at end of season but loaned him to Le Mans for rest of the season.

very nice PSG vs St.Etienne 2 - 2

Janot and Alonso hate the new Nike Ball
Janot says "this new ball is worst than the latest"

567440261cr.jpg

ThomasGOAL said:
very nice PSG vs St.Etienne 2 - 2

Janot and Alonso hate the new Nike Ball
Janot says "this new ball is worst than the latest"

567440261cr.jpg

Janot say "supplier make a competition for the worst ball" ^^

Last edited:

[FR]
Foot - L1 : Le ballon du PSG se fait fouetter

Le nouveau ballon utilisé par le Paris-SG, samedi contre Saint-Etienne (2-2), a fait l'objet de la fronde du gardien stéphanois Jérémie Janot et de plusieurs joueurs. «Je pense que les équipementiers font un concours, ce n'est pas possible, ce ballon est encore plus pourri que les précédents, a déclaré Janot au micro de Canal+, dont le consultant Guy Roux est aussi un adversaire acharné de ce produit Nike mi-blanc, mi-or et fuyant. Que faire ? Nous sommes de plus en plus en danger, les ballons flottent. Pour sortir, c'est la misère... J'espère que la Ligue va se pencher sur le problème pour qu'on joue enfin avec un ballon unique. C'est une catastrophe pour les gardiens.»

Plus diplomatiquement, l'entraîneur Guy Lacombe a assuré qu'il s'agissait d'«un bon ballon, rond» mais il a reconnu qu'il donnait «une perspective de voilé». «Il va falloir en discuter avec les personnes concernées», a-t-il concédé pour ne pas froisser l'un des sponsors du club de la capitale. Interrogé sur le fait de savoir si ce nouveau ballon avait pu expliquer la bévue de Jérôme Alonzo sur le second but de Saint-Etienne, il a répondu : «Alonzo l'avait dit avant le match : "il faut frapper au but, c'est un ballon compliqué". Mais il n'y a pas que ça.» Pour Elie Baup, ancien gardien de but, «le seul débat qui importe, c'est l'uniformité d'un ballon pour la Ligue 1.»
[/FR]

Hubneo think of us non-French Ligue 1 fans as well :p

PLF said:
Hubneo think of us non-French Ligue 1 fans as well :p

http://babelfish.altavista.com/ exist, belive! ;)

tentative:

The new ball used by Paris-SG, Saturday against Saint-Etienne (2-2), was the subject of the dissatisfaction of the GK of Saint-Etienne Jérémie Janot and several players. "I think the equipment suppliers make a contest, it is not possible, this ball sux more than the previous, declared Janot on Canal+, Guy Roux is also an adversary of this semi-white Nike product. What to make? We are more and more in danger, the ball float. To make an aerial catch, it is misery... I hope that the League will be concentrated on this problem so we can plays finally with a single ball for all team. It is a catastrophe for the GK."

More diplomatically, the PSG coach Guy Lacombe say "a good round ball" but he recognized that the ball gave "a deformed prospect", "It will be necessary to discuss about this with the people concerned", corporate talking, NIKE is one of the main sponsors of the PSG. Questioned on the fact of this new ball had been able to explain the fault of Jerome Alonzo on the second goal of Saint-Etienne, it answered: "Alonzo had said it before the match: "it is necessary to strike on goal, it is a complicated ball for GK". But that s not only explain this." For Elie Baup, old goalkeeper, "the only debate which imports, it is the uniformity of a ball for League 1."

Last edited:

Yeah it exists but it doesn't really do a great job sometimes and is too confusing.

thanks for this though now I see what's been discussed and I have to agree with Janot. All matches should be played with similar ball no?

Would make things more fair if everyone is playing with same conditions.

PLF said:
Yeah it exists but it doesn't really do a great job sometimes and is too confusing.

[IT]
si, ma ci aiuta.

lo utilizzo per aiutarmi in giapponese, dunque puoi utilizzarlo per il francese, no?
Capisco che la gente sia abituata a leggere in inglese, ma non è una ragione per non fare sforzi?
[/IT]

p.s: Viva la Roma ^^

modern balls are very tempremental these days. Whenever I watch clips from the olden days, the ball could still be hit very hard but it hardly ever curved, just rocketed into the top corner in a straight patch.

whoa another weekend

ahh i see why they hate the ball now alonso wot was he doin he shud have allowed postiga to score!

great save by janot!

superb goal from roudet at nice

06/02/2006
That promises to be hot in Monaco:

Waiting for Nancy - Le Mans programmed on Wednesday afternoon, semi-finals of the "Coupe de la ligue" will open on Tuesday (9:00 pm) with an attracting derby on "Stade Louis-II" between Monaco and Nice, two teams returned in shape and very motivated at the idea of walking on the "Stade de France" in finale.

For both clubs, the Derby of "Côte d'Azur" is always a big moment in the season. For the supporters of Nice, it is even the match of the year. This time, the shock will be even more tightened than usually. One finale at the stage of France knock at the door and, who says finale, says qualification for UEFA Cup in case of victory.

The tension promise to be maximal. Monaco and Nice want to confirm their good result of the weekend. The "Monegasques" took a sensational victory in Rennes ( 3-1 ) and hope to be on the way of the revival after a bad January month." We took back confidence in our means. The players answered present while they were not very well in their shoes ", say Jean-Luc Etttori, the sports director of the ASM. The "Niçois dominated Lille ( 2-0 ) at home, taking their third victory in the five last days of L1 and erasing their elimination in the "Coupe de France" ( Brest 0-3) in january.

Francesco Guidolin'players received the order to keep this state of mind, as far as Nice is an opponent who always make good result in Louis-II these last years. Since the return of the OGC Nice in the elite, Monaco did not win on its stadium in four confrontations ( two draw and two loss).During Championship this year, Monaco conceded a draw at the end of September ( 0-0 ). Since, AS Monaco make a lot of change,and can count on two international Italian in attack, Di Vaio and Vieri. If he provoked the scepticism at his arrival, he made everybody agree on Saturday evening by scoring two goals." This match will be a good occasion to make the statistics lie ", say Olivier Veigneau, author of the third goal in Rennes. The team which should begin could look like the one who finished the match on Saturday, with Meriem in support of both FW.

Nice see in this match an occasion to get closer to a qualification for the next Europe Cup. The players of Antonetti are conscious of the stake. " Our supporters really like this Derby. The rivalry, we feel it on the ground. It is always opened. And this time, the stake is really important " say Florent Balmont, the defensive middle of Nice.

OGCN has a good cards to raise itself in finale. The solidarity and the motivation will be essential weapons. " We do not go there to loss. We know what we want. The only danger, it is ourselves. We do not have to be afraid of them. That would really hurt me to look at them at the TV for finale ",say the Malian defender Sammy Traoré, who return of suspension. Out for injurie against Lille, SMF Cédric Varrault is uncertain, while GK Hugo Lloris will replace Damien Grégorini in the goal.

On Tuesday, February 7th, 2006 21 hours(9 pm):
Monaco - Nice
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 16 hours:
Nancy - Le Mans

[lequipe.fr]

Thanks Hub, good read although a bit hard to follow ;)

Looking forward to it although I doubt they will show this game here :(

But Nice and Monaco is always interesting and Nice in general has awesome fans! :)

PLF said:
Thanks Hub, good read although a bit hard to follow ;)

Looking forward to it although I doubt they will show this game here :(

But Nice and Monaco is always interesting and Nice in general has awesome fans! :)

where do you live?
if they will not show this game maybe you can use Web streming
Some French people used to share French game on SOPCAST.

DL the soft > configuration > http://sop.sopcast.org/sop/broker noauth

Usual name of the french game channel are: Sredi Tv/69 Tv/Stef Tv/Vinzie Tv

Cup of the league is show on french public tv, so i dont think there is a problem with board rules ;)

Football - L1: Strasbourg-PSG

Strasbourg with a lot of injury player receives Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, late match of the 24th day. The Coach "Jacky Duguépéroux" will have to do without a long player list: Johansen, Arrache, Bellaïd, Keita, Hosni, Gameiro, Cassard, Loue, Boka and Pontus Farnerud will be absent.

Good news for the Alsatians: the elimination of Tunisia in quarter-final of the CAN allows the return of Karim Haggui and Haikel Gmamdia, both operational.

For this match ( delay January 28th because of the cold ) PSG will not have Bonaventure Kalou, who continues his tournament in the CAN and Jérome Rothen. Too just, he should make its return only on Sunday in Lille.

Carlos Bueno should play on the right side of the attack (after purged its suspension), international Vikash Dhorasoo will be aligned by Guy Lacombe, like Jérome Alonzo in the goal, which keeps the confidence of the trainer, in spite of his small error on Saturday vs Saint-Etienne ( 2-2 ).

PSG Group:
Alonzo, Letizi; Armand, B. Mendy, Pichot, Rozehnal, Yepes; E. Cissé, Dhorasoo, Haddad, Landrin, Mbami, Paulo Cesar, C. Rodriguez; Bueno, Pancrate, Pauleta

[lequipe.fr]

i kinda like strasbourg, but can't see them staying up :(

OPM said:
i kinda like strasbourg, but can't see them staying up :(

not enough point for them at this stage of season :(

Q? do you think Jérome Rothen can come back at his beast level?

-Yes, JéJé "la coupe aux grandes z oreilles" Rothen will come back at his best level versus lille.

-No, he is finish, exept 1 assist he make nothing during 2 years, it s the end.

-Jerome who? as he ever exist?!?

Jerome Rothen will never go back to his PEAK again in my opinion which was at Monaco but sure he can come back and if he manages to stay injury-free for a good run of games and find some form. He'll still be a very good player but not as much as people expected.

Regarding Strasbourg, yeah they have been exceptionally unfortunate this year. They've lost many matches and tied many where they deserved a win. Of course they've also had some VERY POOR performances in Ligue 1 so it's not a total injustice that they are in bottom of league but they've always had so many players injured this season that it's been hard.

They did good enough in Europe though to show Roma and the rest who the boss! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom