Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Official Thread"

The problem comes from Monaco's administration. They decided to change the pitch a third time this year. With the bad weather, that wasn't ready for the match. The players could grab big parts. It wasn't glued (??) so too dangerous.

And I confirm, Ligue 1 is really poor. Only Lyon can manage big problems (and maybe 3-4 other teams). We are lucky to have correct results in Europe and a great formation. With better infrastructures, I think more teams could pretend UEFA.

I think it is link with the 2 poor goals per game that we have. It can't facinate fans.

Last edited:

ok I see you guys meant financially! :D

I thought you meant the quality of league is poor meaning it's bad.. which I got offend with!

PLF said:
ok I see you guys meant financially! :D

I thought you meant the quality of league is poor meaning it's bad.. which I got offend with!

some teams potentialy have a lot of money like FCN/PSG/RENNES/ASM and "OM" but...

Yeah , I was talking about money :mrgreen:. I know that French teams are really good.
As a Marseille fan, I'm a bit disappointed that the majority don't develop. I'd like to see a football fever like in Germany.
Is that correct that even smaller teams have big stadiums and full of people ?
I'd like to see that one day in France (not only Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Lens, St Etienne...).

l'equipe.fr :

LES CLUBS ONT LA COTE
Le ministre des Sports Jean-François Lamour a annoncé mardi matin l'autorisation pour les clubs français de faire leur entrée en Bourse

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "French Clubs + Stock Market = OK now"

hell yeah frech league rocks pls people just watch and admire fast attacking football! this is relation to the old strong teams of marseille, psg and monaco!

tuta77 said:
Yeah , I was talking about money :mrgreen:. I know that French teams are really good.
As a Marseille fan, I'm a bit disappointed that the majority don't develop. I'd like to see a football fever like in Germany.
Is that correct that even smaller teams have big stadiums and full of people ?
I'd like to see that one day in France (not only Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Lens, St Etienne...).

yes this is true, really impressed with the attendances in Germany these days, loads of fans with flags, and very loud. Perhaps that is what a world cup does to you. The German WC has created lots of new stadia whilst the one of France didn't really have the same sort of impact :(

tuta77 said:
Heheh glad we got that lil misunderstanding sorted out Tuta! lol.. I was pissed that up till now I've been fightin with Non-French people who dont watch ligue 1 to promote it and make them see the light on what great league it is and THOUGHT that now I have to do it with French people like yourself as well! :shock: So I got a bit over the edge but now that I see you meant Financially it's all cool! :mrgreen:

great cup tie psg vs auxerre

:shock: :applause: pauletta does the scorpion kick wow that wud have been class and made up for his wild finishing!

pk9 said:
great cup tie psg vs auxerre

:shock: :applause: pauletta does the scorpion kick wow that wud have been class and made up for his wild finishing!

Yes ! never see before, i don't like him so much but WHAT A MOVE like a dancer !!! :shock:
I can't wait for the video

pleaassee post it if you get it, i really wanna see him doing that :)

yeh post it up by the way Pauleta like him or not is World class finisher proven it so many times in Bordeaux and PSG but for Portugal hahaha he's SHIT! My brother who doesn't follow Ligue 1 like I do watched him only in Euro and WC and international matches for Portugal and would say things like he's worst striker eeeeeeeeever and can't blame he's absolutely CRAP for Portugal lately misses so much chances and the opposite in club football.

p.s. Anybody see the impressive AbdulKader Keita do the flip flap in Lille's last match?

PLF said:
p.s. Anybody see the impressive AbdulKader Keita do the flip flap in Lille's last match?

Yes i see it :)

Last edited:

omg another clip pagis's goal whoa, french football rocks no more prem league its all ligue one now!

lol nah pk it's all good! gotta keep all flavours kinda like exact same way chicks work! Can't say which is better but all I can say is god bless Canada cuz we get allllllll types of flavours! :mrgreen:

Asian, ebony, French, Lebanese :shock: WOW! :D , Those eastern European girls, regular white Canadians (background I guess English/IRish/Scottish, ITalina and Latino.. man cant say who is better than who all hot in own way and gotta be tried as you know ;)

Same with football... top 5 leagues all lovely in own way gotta watch 'em all plus enjoying Bundesliga a lot lately more than any other league ;)

pk9 said:
omg another clip pagis's goal whoa, french football rocks no more prem league its all ligue one now!

Yes amazing control for shot :applause:
i always says "OM need Pagis"

Saw that PSG vs Auxerre game yesterday, very good match.

That C. Rodriguez kid looks exciting.

He's very exciting player. When he gets ball and runs with it, he's almost as fast as without it. In that aspect he reminds me of an older version of Messi. VEry fast dribbler of ball and can come in and make something happen but i didnt see the game last night

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Pauleta & Pagis videos"

OPM said:
btw, that psg jersey - new adidas template?

No, just Adidas is the sponsor of the "coupe de France" and all teams play in Adidas and ugly sponsors. :)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Pauleta & Pagis videos"

i know, but the kit looks like entrada 2 style but than again the stripe is on the wrong side:D

it's okay :)

PLF said:
He's very exciting player. When he gets ball and runs with it, he's almost as fast as without it. In that aspect he reminds me of an older version of Messi. VEry fast dribbler of ball and can come in and make something happen but i didnt see the game last night
Yeah he does look like Messi and like Tim Caple said "his a very left-footed player". Also his got a nose like Chellini (of Juventus) :)

Was surprided his only 20, thought he was a 26 year old who's been playing in his homeland for long and just came to europe...but anways i'm gonna be looking out for this player in the future.

Back
Top Bottom