Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer for PES5/PES4/WE8I PC

nah, its a bug/feature of PES5, the crowd levels are f**ked up, maybe another thing that could be fixed with a hex edit here and there in the exe isn't that right juce ;)

beboquintero said:
JUCE i`m not getting crowds on consistance bases great HIGHBURYone game then another small crowds.I did notice that the crowds are somewhat fans of the team colors.Arsenal vs. Celtics you will see a few fans wearing red tops some standing others sitting and green fans spread out everywhere,but not full.Full crowds are black and grey.tell me what to do....i haven`t read anyone w/ this problem

a bug!!what I`m not the only one

beboquintero said:
JUCE i`m not getting crowds on consistance bases great HIGHBURYone game then another small crowds.I did notice that the crowds are somewhat fans of the team colors.Arsenal vs. Celtics you will see a few fans wearing red tops some standing others sitting and green fans spread out everywhere,but not full.Full crowds are black and grey.tell me what to do....i haven`t read anyone w/ this problem

nothing normal there my friend, quite realistic on the contrary, Arsenal's crowds are i decline just like there team and manager. ;)

any chance of any of these ideas?

set crowd to full (to fix the stupid half empty stadiums)
increasing card frequency (ive never once seen a red card)
replay rain effect during game (someone mentioned this before)
game speed selection (stupid konami 'double speed' useless crap)

dunno if these would require exe hex editing or if theyd require bin editing inside the afs's, but all simple things konami 'forgot' to do

Perhaps a new challenge for Yuce:

When you play a Masterleague in Division 2, the Stadium is empty, also when it's not a big Game. Also the chants won't be played in this games, only some bad genric one. Very boring from Konami
So perhaps it's possible to have in every match a full stadium with full chants from the teams

Version 1.6 released (see first post for download links)
You can now try alternative weather algorithms ("Mild" and "Cold").

LOD.jpg

Hey Juce any word on your possible next ambition/accomplishment?

Is it possible to edit the gameplay at all? Maybe making defenders less tackle inclined, or editing the ref's calls? I'm sure these ideas have crossed your mind.

Excellent job on the LOD mixers, superb work and they make the game playable.

Now if we could only lose the shackles the PS2 PES5 has imposed upon us, you've done tremendously loosening them :applause:

Hi. First of all i want to thank juce for this awesome tool. It´s a very usefull tool for us hardcore pes players.
I would like to know if it is possible to change resolutions with this tool, i have a 19'' widescreen monitor but i cant get the 1440x 900 that my display offers, i only have 1280 x 768 and 1152 x 864 in the pes 5 screen options . Is there a way to solve this?

Merry Christmas everybody :D

Is there any chance you could add a feature that lets you edit the master league difficulty once the league has started ?

This used to be in earlier version and I know a lot of people that have started out and found it tricky so had it set to three stars, but once you get your team sorted and start winning you want the game to get harder with having to start again

BK_83 said:
wishlist:

add a "no accumulated fatigue" for master league plsplsplsplspls
the accumulated fatigue is a good feature, but konami made them fatigue to fast. The 'red bar' gains way to fast. For example with henry i can play only 3-4full matches and he is already tired. And when i put him on the bench he needs 2 matches to recover untill the red bar is gone.
If it Juce can reduce the speed of the red bar getting full it would be great!

BK_83 said:
in that case u should try to improve before starting ur season dude... 6 stars is not difficult

Oooooh, check you out, mr I play on six stars. I played on six stars on the last version and started like that on this, but found too many games were 0-0, so dropped down a few stars to work out how to score more goals.

I now can hammer teams on all stars, but find playing on lower settings now stupid and would like to make the game harder. Not everyone though is as good on the game and people on these boards and I know people who have played for years that needed to drop to 3 stars to get out of the bottom league and are now ready to move up in difficulty.

Konomi used to allow this but no longer does and a lot of people dont like it.

So you play on six stars, pat your self on the back, I am probably much better at getting ladies than you and have more money, but you dont here me going on about it

This continues to get even better, Juce, I'm astounded. Great work!

Any info on what's happening with the Xbox version? ;)

Thanks again for this tool.

Chimps-with-quiffs said:
Oooooh, check you out, mr I play on six stars. I played on six stars on the last version and started like that on this, but found too many games were 0-0, so dropped down a few stars to work out how to score more goals.

I now can hammer teams on all stars, but find playing on lower settings now stupid and would like to make the game harder. Not everyone though is as good on the game and people on these boards and I know people who have played for years that needed to drop to 3 stars to get out of the bottom league and are now ready to move up in difficulty.

Konomi used to allow this but no longer does and a lot of people dont like it.

So you play on six stars, pat your self on the back, I am probably much better at getting ladies than you and have more money, but you dont here me going on about it

yeah yeah, whatever...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom