Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer for PES5/PES4/WE8I PC

got all the options cranked up to max with this...and its runs and looks excellent!!

yup, juce is a life saviour

still hoping for the "no accumulated fatigue" for master league
i tired the use the memory address code of league's "no accumulated fatigue" and use it on master league, but it doesnt work

To recover your player fully you need to sit him out entirely. Meaning he can't be on the roster that day. There's ually the subs in green and others who are left out in yellow. Leave them out for meaningless league games or Cup games.

Even if they're half full on fatigue they're as good as new game.

High guys.

Just wanted to ask a quick question to anyone who happens to be playing this game with a FX 5200 256mb graphics card.

Im wondering what the best configuration is for that particular card, and if the graphical difference is big enough for me to warrant the installation.

Thank you!

You_Rock_Emoticon.gif
juce

thx a lot

Can someone please upload it on a different hosting site, as I run my internet through a router I'm being restricted. Thanks :)

juce can you please, please, please, please solve the weather problem on the xbox? I know your sick of the game by now, but if you could do it, you would be a cert to become a living legend.

mrmrlee said:
juce can you please, please, please, please solve the weather problem on the xbox? I know your sick of the game by now, but if you could do it, you would be a cert to become a living legend.
This would be fantastic if you could, Juce. I'm craving those weather changes!

Your work so far has been amazing, but it would be great if you could add Xbox compatibility too for all us jealous Xbox users ;)

Come on Juce do it for us little people it's bad enough that all the patches for the xbox come out last. we'll even name a planet in your honor if ya do. At least acknowledge your fans with a reply.

Yo people,

A question about the weather-change with the LOD-mixer:
What function do I have to select to get seasonal weather in my Master League? I now have Konami Seasonal selected, but I haven't found out what the difference is yet!

Grtz,
Henrik

mrmrlee,
hei, i'll give it another shot, once the GDB Manager work is complete. I mean, i tried it before, but it's pretty hard for me to get anything done for Xbox, since i cannot test it. Some simple pattern comparisons were enough to get the crowd-fix and LODs implemented, but it didn't work for weather, unfortunately. I'll give it another try, that's all i can promise.

Henrik,
with Konami seasonal - the weather changes very rarely. Try "Cold seasonal" or "Mild seasonal", and you should see rain quite often (and snow, if you're currently in the winter season)

juce said:
Henrik,
with Konami seasonal - the weather changes very rarely. Try "Cold seasonal" or "Mild seasonal", and you should see rain quite often (and snow, if you're currently in the winter season)

Ok thanx! :applause: I'll set it to 'mild seasonal' and check it out!

to.juce

lodmixer 1.6 and kitserver 5.1.2 don't apply we9 liveware korea version.

(pc)

hele me plz.i can send we9 liveware korea version(pc).3cd 1.46 gb.

;)

choory,
korean version not yet supported, but i might be able to add that soon. Right now the kitserver - 5.1.3 is released. It works with WE9 (US version) and has built-in LOD Mixer too. See the "Kitserver 5.1" thread on this forums.

LDD,
yes, the idea of that has certainly been flying around for a while. I'm hoping to get some help from other folks on this.

Back
Top Bottom