Let to save PES 6 or 02.02.09 PES will die

Well there are two projects going on on trying to program a private PES 6 Server. But none is ready allready and none hase released, yet.
The first is the "goalserver6" project from "reddwarf" and "halsten". All inforamtiosn on that project you can get in their forum on: http://halsten.kamibu.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

The other project is the one from the guy called "pinfake" and his friends who posted the video on youtube: YouTube - PES6 Emulated Server . All informations about that project you can find in his forum on: http://www.pes6j.net/forum/

Till now they don´t work together but i hope they will do so soon so that we will get one very good result.

Last edited:
Why the hell are they working again? Did retardSeabass figure that pes 2009 is crap? or is it a prank just to give us a lil bit more time of pes6?

it's konami's way to show us, the loyal and paying long time fans of the pes series, that they don't give a shit about us and can f*ck with us whenever they feel like.

I did get to play about 10 games with some of them being pretty nice. would it be stupid to hope that pes 2010 will be more like pes 5 and 6 again instead of the mess that 08 and 09 are?

I'm wondering.. Why don't they make online play "optional" but not time-related?

I mean, you buy the game and create an account (the way you do now). Then you might get 12 months of online play "for free" (which are not for free because they're charged on the game price when you buy it) and then, if the 12-months free period expired and you want to keep on playing an old title, you are asked a "small fee", something like 1€/month, to be renewed month by month (the reason is explained later).

I'm sure that they would see that there are a LOT of PES6 enthusiasts that don't care paying 1€ per month in order to have a good online experience.. Of course, the money earned should be enough to keep servers alive with NO TIME LIMIT or at least for a VERY LONG PERIOD (as long as I pay for a service, I expect that service to run.. otherwise you won't get my money anymore), and should allow konami to decide when is the "proper" time to shut them down: when the money earned with the accounts is not enough to keep the servers alive, then the time to shut them down has come. But I doubt this will ever happen for PES6 anyway.

The "monthly" fee is justified by this reason:
Konami should be able to "shut down" the servers within a little more than a month from when they discover they're having a loss, and the users won't lose any money (if they decide not to) and can use their accounts till the day they expire..

Example in the
01/01/2009: konami discovers that the servers for PES6 cost them more than they earn with accounts, and they decide to close them.

02/01/2009: konami puts a note in the online section of the game that states "servers for PES6 will be shut down on 08/03/2009".
Now it's up to the users:

- If my account expires before 08/02/2009, I'll be free to renew it for 1€ and get a FULL month of online play guaranteed

- if it expires on 08/02/2009 or later, I'll still be able to renew the account BUT I'll get online play only till the day the servers go down.

So, in other words, if I decide to renew the account on 05/03/2009, I've been warned before that servers are going to get closed so it's my fault/decision after all and I'll pay 1€ for only 3 days left to play.

I'd be in if konami thought at something like that.. But unfortunately PES6 online seems to be gone and buried, and I'm not willing to play PES online anymore after the PES2008 let down.

Last edited:
Re: 02.02.09 PES will die

why cant they close the servers for 08 and 09 instead?
I hope someone can come up with a private sever or something

Probably something to do with the fact that 08 and 09 are the more recent games?

Back
Top Bottom