Banned
13 December 2007
Bulgaria
A short, hard as I can be brief
Konami is about to make another big stupidity :CONF:
That's what I mean: http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/AntrAcsA/F_CK.jpg

:CONF::CURSE:

PES 6 is proved the most loved, most selling
, best game of PES game series. Offers good at online, pause has 500 users always online minimum .Perhaps i'm the first in my motherland ho buy PES 2009 but the abomination online i return to PES 6.
I was hope konami will leave at least another year because if it remained off virtually remained without a game can be played normally, by and without any problems online. But no!
Konami obviously lead purposeful policy to delete the PES series and where we stand and watch without part'll do it.
To protect PES 6 to save PES 6.
How? I still don 't know but I am sure there are people who think like me.

Last edited:
Re: 02.02.09 PES will die

There are many but it was inevitable konami would not keep the servers up for another year they couldn't give a stuff that they've produced not one but two follow ups in the series that are both not a patch on pes6. If they had any decency they would keep them up due to the fact that more people are playing it than pes2009. So obviously not costing them anymore money as if they had put out pes2009 with good servers they would be packed and as it is they are mostly empty.

After 2008/2009 disgrace of a game those scumbags are still going to close the servers? From me they wwill get nothing, when they close pes6 online i quit football games completely, if that B**** of seabass ever gets to read this (not really, since he is on a pool swimming with every1s money) GTFO!
With that said, have a nice f***ing 33 days of pes6 online.

Hamachi only works for games being played over virtual LAN. PES6 has no LAN option. I'm afraid the games finished with unless some very clever person can get around it somehow.

you know. with the right option file and patches, I could give a fuck about online play. I'll be playing offline pes 6 till konami or fifa get it right thank you very much.

I believe there's no need to worry, after closing of the official servers, there should arise many fan servers where you'll still be able to play. That's exactly what happened when Microsoft closed Zone for some older games - nowadays those games are played online more than ever ;)

Cheer up, and merry holidays :BEER:

I can play 2009 offline its the online play that is enjoyed by most. And as for people setting up there own private servers well i hope its possible.

Wankers...........useless, robbing Wankers.

Oh well.....10 years was a good run (including the previous I.S.S titles of course)

I believe there's no need to worry, after closing of the official servers, there should arise many fan servers where you'll still be able to play. That's exactly what happened when Microsoft closed Zone for some older games - nowadays those games are played online more than ever ;)

Cheer up, and merry holidays :BEER:

If this was possible, wy people didn't make a private server for PES2008 or PES2009 and add groups?

I really hope people can make a private server for PES6. If its possible then they can also make a new player datebase :)

If you guys can make a new server for pes6 and include a new database, then i will support it 100%!

i wish that we could set private pes6 servers but any other pes games were playable online after konami servers closing? pes5?

ps
if our friend could explain better how to support that wireshark project we could help

Hi all
now the link is active!
but i don't understand very good, what could be my contribute for helping this cause...
i mean someone should explayin how can everybody contribute, what we have to do, in a very detailed speech..
Thank you
PES6 rulez
see you in game

There's not much interest on here for this is there, it needs to be made public so it can be achieved. No point in this if there's only 50 people that know about it.

konami have their head up their arse!! pes6 online features are/was awsome

4vs4 online guests could play aswell.
online tournaments
groups matches
what u expect in a football game.

if these features was in pes09 there would be full servers
i still play pes6 online somtimes on ps2 cunts:(

My first time playing since Christmas Eve and im gutted to have gotten the announcement when I logged in :(

Ill ring them up and voice my opinion, not that it will help.

I made a petition, but dont think its worth it. I announce it everytime im on PES6 but no ones bothering. Konami wont listen anyway, they have no interest in pleasing their customers so long as theyre making their money, selfish fucks.

There must be someway of getting it to play over lan. At least then we could play it om Hamachi. Got to be a way to get this god damn game aptched. Time is slowly running out.

Back
Top Bottom