Let to save PES 6 or 02.02.09 PES will die

Re: 02.02.09 PES will die

Hi all
now the link is active!
but i don't understand very good, what could be my contribute for helping this cause...
i mean someone should explayin how can everybody contribute, what we have to do, in a very detailed speech..
Thank you
PES6 rulez
see you in game

+1 !!!
@reddwarf ?? Say something! I downloaded the program, captured its network while I was in servers konami but what?
hanging on detail a lot of people are waiting with interest the development of this idea.
Or if someone else knows what to question whether all this can happen to say. No vain hopes.

it's time it died. life moves on. so why not pes you know.

A fair enough comment IF pes2008 and 2009 were improvements from PES6, but theyre not, theyre a massive step down hence why so many people still play PES6 online and want to continue to do that til they improve it, which Koanmi wont do coz theyre crap at it now.

absence makes the heart grow fonder. so if konami doesn't have as many people playing their games online, they might love the fans again.

if pes6 after almost 3 years out is still so loved , something must mean ..pes2008 was a shame ridiculous game , pes2009 is a step better than 2008 but still far ages from the gameplay of pes6 ! only ps2 side is good ..and if there is the chaance to still enojy pes6 why we cant take it

Last edited:

reddwarf said:
Please try to capture enough pes6 packets. You don't have to send them right away, as long as they're captured before 2 February.

Guys. I do not know how to do it, my English is bad and do not understand what is and how and what to capture but guarantee many users of you know how to do.
I know that many of you want to continue to play PES 6 online so as not to wait last minute, let capture or networks there any need for the time you fly ... not to become too late and irreversible.
For more information:
http://halsten.kamibu.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

Last edited:
I don't really care if PES 6 is closed. You know how much fedup and angry I am from PES 6 too, don't ask me. Yesterday I entered in a PES 6 Competition (Tournament) online and was cheated 3 times in a row! Player managed to score a goal automatically from kickoff without doing anything.

My goal keeper was skidding away from the goal area. Players know how to quit without losing points, if they are hosts. Absolutely pathetic, let it be terminated, Infact I don't care I'll uninstall pes 6 now, had enough of that crap.

I don't really care if PES 6 is closed. You know how much fedup and angry I am from PES 6 too, don't ask me. Yesterday I entered in a PES 6 Competition (Tournament) online and was cheated 3 times in a row! Player managed to score a goal automatically from kickoff without doing anything.

My goal keeper was skidding away from the goal area. Players know how to quit without losing points, if they are hosts. Absolutely pathetic, let it be terminated, Infact I don't care I'll uninstall pes 6 now, had enough of that crap.

Once you don't care get your *ss out of here!
No sense to write here .
Make your topic, " I hate PES 6 " and you write as you want, FIFA fan.

I believe there's no need to worry, after closing of the official servers, there should arise many fan servers where you'll still be able to play. That's exactly what happened when Microsoft closed Zone for some older games - nowadays those games are played online more than ever ;)

Cheer up, and merry holidays :BEER:

mmmmm... and how i can set to use a private server for my Pro Evo Soccer 6 ?!?!? I need to modify some file of the games ?!?

Only one thing that KONAMI can't take off from us - is possibility to play offline championships with our friends ... Certainly it is not online ... not a game between peoples in different parts of world who's love "old school" Pro Evolution Soccer ... but it's our ... i like to play offline with my friends 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, for one FC or for different ...

Anyway if KONAMI really will close their PES 6 servers - possibly it catalyse pes6 goalserver invention ... i hope on this project ...

BlaZiNgSPEED talking about cheat in pes6, just go play online pes09 then you know what is cheat

@rikj: I thought that for PES4 it could be done..
But it'd be a hell of work anyway, updating all the stats then doing the transfers and the kits.. There was a way to import those data into the 0_text (the file name for the online database was para_we8) via EditPES4OF..
I found this:
se apri l'opt con editpes4optfile e fai file->create para_we8.bin lui ti crea un file del database da importare nell'afs (che è appunto il DB interno del gioco di cui parlavo prima)
purtroppo [come dicevo] alcuni opt sembra non permettano la "copia" sul para_we8, cioè probabilmente ti verrà restituito un messaggio di errore usando uno di quelli.. perché utilizzano alcune classi di giocatori (tipo quelli creati o i classici) che in realtà non potrebbero essere usate (l'opt funziona correttamente anche così, il problema è che non si riesce a copiare sul para_we8 e quindi può a volte creare problemi utilizzando la ML..)

TRANSLATION:
If you open the option file with EditPES4OptionFile and selece File -> Create para_we8.bin, a new DB file [called para_we8.bin] will be created, and it'll be ready to be imported in the 0_text.afs file (it's the "internal" DB [that I think is also the one used to load the online rosters] I was talking about before).
Unfortunately, [...] some option files don't allow the data to be copied onto the para_we8 file, and you'll probably get an error message if you use one of them.. That's because they use some particular players (made from scratch or classic ones) that could not be used [in a para_we8 file] (the option file works correctly anyway, but it can't be written onto the para_we8 because it would create trouble during the ML)

So the "optimal" solution if you want to "revive" PES4 is:
- Create a "default" option file and update the age of the players and maybe the skills (according to FM09? You could generate stats for more or less every player BUT I think you should import them by typing the values :()
- Replace the relegated teams wit new ones (well, some teams like Bologna or Chievo will be saved even if they got relegated/promoted back during these years)
- Do the transfers (players that are already ingame)
- Use the players that are no more used (like Zidane, Zola and so on) to create "new" players to add to the teams (players that were not in the DB before): be careful that you SHOULD NOT use players edited from scratch and/or classic players)

Then the emblems, the banners, the kits have to be updated..

Uh, it's a huge work my friend..

I thikn they did close the servers because today I tried to login and I couldn't an error message was displayed!

HA HA many PES 6 gamers will now have to buy PES 2009 if they want to play PES online! PES 2008 online sucks bad. PES 2009 is slightly better in that department!

But I still enjot FIFA 09 on PC especially online because the servers are working properly, no lag at all!

They want people to buy pes 2009 thats why they've terminated pes 6. Why would konami want to allow servers run so that people don't buy PES 2009?! That would be stupid ofcourse if they allow the servers people will be happy with PES 6 and won't buy PES 2009. That way they lose money!

They want people to buy pes 2009 thats why they've terminated pes 6. Why would konami want to allow servers run so that people don't buy PES 2009?! That would be stupid ofcourse if they allow the servers people will be happy with PES 6 and won't buy PES 2009. That way they lose money!

lets not forget that KONAMI owns the PC market....because of that retarded moron peter moore....

Face facts pes is dead in the water. They know pes10 will go down like a lead ballon so no effort or money will go into making it. Fingers crossed goalserver 6 can keep the only real footie game alive.

Let's hope all the PES 6 die hards now join the rest of PES lovers in calling for some effort and time putting into 10, if not a new team...

Sorry Nick, but PES6 die hard fans are precisely those who demanded more effort from Konami for next releases by not buying PES08/09 versions. As long as you keep buying, they don't need to improve the game at all..just add a couple of stadiums (like we couldn't have those) and saying they added a new imaginary AI improvement.
Those who kept playing PES6 said to them 'This game was good, it deserved our money. The others don't.'

Sorry Nick, but PES6 die hard fans are precisely those who demanded more effort from Konami for next releases by not buying PES08/09 versions. As long as you keep buying, they don't need to improve the game at all..just add a couple of stadiums (like we couldn't have those) and saying they added a new imaginary AI improvement.
Those who kept playing PES6 said to them 'This game was good, it deserved our money. The others don't.'
I never bought 8 or 9 TBH, I ended at WE8LE I think, though I've now switched over to the dark side...:PIRATE:

I hope they do push the boat out for 10 but I really fear for the title...

I never bought 8 or 9 TBH, I ended at WE8LE I think, though I've now switched over to the dark side...:PIRATE:

I hope they do push the boat out for 10 but I really fear for the title...

Sadly I feel the same way...;)

Back
Top Bottom