Legendary is awesome - Game Difficulty Discussion

After updating the tactics of some of the prem teams I played about 2 hours of single player last night and the cheating I saw was reprehensible.
I do not know if anyone else has noticed this but I saw, on more than one occasion, the cpu players actually skipping animation sequences so that it could maneuvre its player into a favorable position.
For example, I had my winger on the outside of the corner of the box, cpu's defender closes him down, my striker is now free and positioned around 10ft above the defender, I pass the ball from the winger to the striker, the moment the ball moves the defender turns and slides up, missing the running animation, quickly to tackle my striker. If he had actually used the running animation there is no way he could of got there quick enough(not without PES style Benny Hill running anyway), so the cpu just bypassed it and his feet stayed planted and he slid up to tackle him.

After playing for those couple of hours on single player I am not sure how much more of this game I can take, there is just soo much wrong with what should of been, with a little more care & attention, a really great game.

The worst thing is, after I got too annoyed to continue playing FIFA I began to play the US PES demo, with the good code and that game is just such a turd also. I think I may sell the PS3 and get the PS2 down from the attic and just play the old PES games occasionally.

Dnt worry about it, its a proven fact the CPU cheats on higher difficulties.

If Professional wasn't so easy, I will be content with just that. On Worldclass and Legendary I have hardly ever lost a game and felt it was a fair result.

Back
Top Bottom