Konami Update?

mehuk

League 1
18 September 2011
Anyone got any idea on when this will drop?

Its now Wednesday almost 1 week from release (Well it is in some countries) and we have had nothing, not even a 'its coming out on xxxxx'

Game reviews should hold off until they have all this covered, because although the game is great and im enjoying it, where is the support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Konami Update

Twitter:- We're still studying all options to provide you with the updates as quick as possible. More news coming soon!

Mind you I saw in another tweet, that Adam Bhatti wasn't putting a timescale on it, he said even if it takes a few weeks there will be an update, so god knows how long.

FD

Rooster Update will be available on 29 Oct. Jesus!

http://pes.konami.com/pes/news-on-roster-and-live-updates/
First of all (gotta be done)...

roosters_for_kids_320.jpg

But seriously... That's a disgrace to have to wait a whole month for rosters from this season. I mean, really, really bad. It feels like playing a patched PES 2015 at times when you see Balotelli starting for Liverpool etc...

I was going to say "they should have delayed the game" but they'd never do that and give EA the head-start.

This almost makes me want to trade it in for FIFA! We have all spent £35+ for this game and it's last years edition really! Utter disgrace! (Only almost though I won't of course lol)

First of all (gotta be done)...

roosters_for_kids_320.jpg

haha, i like that! :D and sorry! Next time i will remember your pic for sure. :)

But seriously... That's a disgrace to have to wait a whole month for rosters from this season. I mean, really, really bad. It feels like playing a patched PES 2015 at times when you see Balotelli starting for Liverpool etc...

I was going to say "they should have delayed the game" but they'd never do that and give EA the head-start.

Yes, it is. I'm speechless. They just don't care about us and it's all about the money. But we are stupid enough to buy the game every year even if we know by experience it won't be finished at release-date. It's frustrating what they are doing every year.

F*ckers.

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Hope this shit company goes bankrupt and a skilled company will grab the PES brand and handles it properly.

Konami is full of pure amateurs, no wonder Hideo Kojima left the company.

Update of current rosters should have been available from day one. All major transfers done by the beginning of September coul have been done by one guy within one week. So what is the f*cking problem with this company?

Adding additional teams is another story. It is ok, when they add teams afterwards or clean up the mess of serie b. But the roster update delay is really a bad joke.

Only confirms my opinion of this company.

Nevertheless this won't effect my joy in playing the game itself, just sucks for getting the editing finished on a short term...

Well, I'm gonna trade in for Fifa now, I'm gutted to be honest, but like others say, It's way outdated and to transfer your players yourself in order to get a proper 2015/2016 season start is pathetic

Its says October 1st for the following modes:

Quick Match
Online Divisions
Friendly Match Lobby
Team Play Lobby
Online Competitions

Then offline is the 29th. My guess is if you enable live updates for offline modes, you will have updated transfers. But if you disable it to use edited transfers/teams you wont :/

Someone knows that online updates just only working on the exhibition mod?
It seems so on PES 2015, and after they finish updating the online updates we need online connection to access the players.

Non of them will work on master league or any cup's Whatsoever.

The game is legit for a Vaporware version.

We would first like to apologize for the delay in this announcement as we want to assure you that we have tried to exhaust all possible options to provide you with the updates as soon as possible.

No. :R1 You people are worried about playstation 4.

October 29th the DLC? I'm going to go FIFA.

Last edited:
I'm going to lie, I'm sitting here deciding between the two, and that might just have pushed me to FIFA.

How on earth can a database update take months? The mod community can do it in an evening ffs.

I wonder if it will be possible to xooy team data from the online mide and then apply it to offline? Probably as time consuming as editing it by yourself. And to have licences for UCL and UEL and not all the teama in it is messed up!! Will Manchester United still be in Europa League so?

What is the reasoning behind this?

To stop pirates enjoying the offline modes?
To make more money from myClub?

Anyone think of any valid reasons?

Will PTE or someone else bother to update transfers and make a patch now?

So much cloak and dagger from Konami all the time. Then again if they said the reason 'heroes' on the internet would go into abuse mode. They will now anyway!

A lot of people might bin this and go for FIFA now. Seems ridiculous!

Konami just proved one thing: they like to get f***** by EA (the guys over there must be laughing their asses off) and they don't give a s**** about their customers.

Just using Save file with all the transfers and cpks with kits and emblems on PC. Why wait for Konami when we have an awesome community?

The official PES twitter account says they tried to get it out sooner but it was impossible. I don't know if platform holders still charge developers for each patch, as they once did?

With the recent news about Konami ditching AAA game development completely except for PES, it wouldn't be suprising if the PES team were being starved of funds and simply don't have the capacity to release this earlier. If it was as simple as editing a database and posting an update, it would have been done by now.

My guess is Konami don't want to divert any excess funds to the development team.

Back
Top Bottom