Konami To Issue PES2008 PS3 Patch by 11/19

KONAMI ARE USELESS TWATS SHOULD PASS THE LISCENCE OVER TO EA IMAGINE THAT PRO EVO WITH A FULL LISCENCE GREAT STUFF. OH YEAH SEA BASS SUCKS COCK USELESS FUCKING TWAT WHERE OUR PATCH

IDIOT, konami should pass the license over to EA, they all ready own the license you idiot, thats why they have full team rosters kits and names and we rely on option files. What good would it do him giving the name pro-evo to EA either?? as they probably have many times the development budget konami give to Seabass but they still cant get it as good, Konami could call the game anything they want and it (mainly in previous versions, very very ever so slightly in the current messed up one) be better than EA ( i own both). So we could call the game from now on "burger buggers kids Soccer 2009" if you prefer........what a dick

hmmm well what you think ea could make pro evo and thats that and could change the name? well all am saying is that they basically should move more towards pro evo gameplay and they own the full license ok shithead basically what i said. Lets call it iceobars retard football or watfords championship crap retards club football. Anyone been to watfords ground? fans are inbreds i tell ya. iceobar ya little fuck i will bugger your arse cause you must be easy meat 4 me. i like easy meat lol.

when all things are said and done
the 1 thing remains is that iceobar sucks cock for rock and is shit at pes

and you dont think EA have been trying to get closer to pro-evo game play since the days of international superstar soccer on the SNES??? So thats been what 13 years.... and they still have managed it?? Sit down little boy and come back when you know what you are talking about, chugging the cock has addled your brain little man

maybe the cock has done that yes you lovely boy you, but better than sucking it to get ya rock i just do it for pleasure. and you are the 1 who knows jack shit. and you are crap at pes

ohhhh resorting to "crap at pes" jibes now.... how eloquently put you clearly are either a spotty little 14 y.o. or judging by your brillant grasp of the english language just some council estate dwelling chav - if that is the case the welfare must be paying quiet nicely these days for you to have a PS3. Oh that must be true, you do support liverpool afterall. You better calm down mate, i don't want to get you too worked up just incase your shellsuit spontaneously combusts. Anyway good luck at signing on day tommorow at the DSS.

LOL, after reading BURGERS quotes i came to the conclusion that i need to get back to elementary school since my english are not THAT good. :)
This is worring me cuz im coming to England on 20DEC for a couple of days...:)

PS: im Greek.

Nice....has it made much difference...is online finally lag free.

Any improvemnet offline eg fixed framrate issues in replays and crowded penalty areas?

LOL, after reading BURGERS quotes i came to the conclusion that i need to get back to elementary school since my english are not THAT good. :)
This is worring me cuz im coming to England on 20DEC for a couple of days...:)

PS: im Greek.

dont worry your english is better than mine.....and im english.

Back
Top Bottom