Konami To Issue PES2008 PS3 Patch by 11/19

what planet you on its posted everywhere by konami and other forums ie pesfan

you are quiet right its posted everywhere that its the 19th BUT if you actually read WENB you will see that they actually contacted konami to confirm the rumours of the 19th patch date, and konami would NOT confirm it.

Phoned Konami UK, they said that there was never any official statement that the patch would be out 19/11. They had heard about this being mentioned on the net and where looking at where the rumour came from. The guy said that it was unlikely to be released this week and taht they didn't have a specific date for release. When i did push him for a rough estimate of when he did say that it was largely finished and that i should keep checking the news part of the Konami website as they would release something about it there, but he doesn't know when.

Konami are saying that interview is bogus and thay don't know where it has come from, whether it has been made up or that.

Also the interview contradicts itself as it was on the 12th Nov and says the patch will be with us in 2 weeks but says they have set a deadline of the 19th Nov. Well 2 weeks from the 12th is the 26th Nov (This Monday coming) and not the 19th.

As I said in other post, I'm quite sure (although I would like to be wrong) that Konami is not going to release the patch until they launch the japanese version next November 22nd.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Apparently I have to respond 5 times to other threads before I can start my own. Unfortunately I don't really have anything to say to other threads; I just have a simple question, and you guys seemed the people to ask...

Is there any way to create a league with more than 20 teams in it, and a knock-out cup competition with more than 32? Thanks

no patch from Konami, but try PES2008 with the latest PS3 firmware 2.01, few says no more framerate problems or replay.

Hi all

Having read through this post, I think I'm going to have to return my PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, just so that Konami can learn we will not put up with this. It is rediculous. They cannot expect to release such terrible software, and expect us to do nothing.

Has anyone tried returning their copy? I got mine from Amazon when it was first released. I'd have happily waited for a patch, but since Konami can't even get their sentences in replies grammatically correct let alone produce a game on the PS3 which no other company has had a problem with, I don't see why they should have my money.

Asked not to get that automated rubbish! Konami still persist that they are trying to do something, whilst also not answering any of my questions. Nice one! No wonder all prices are dropping on your game you C$^TS!

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

Konami Digital Entertainment has uncovered issues which affect gameplay
quality of PES 2008 on PLAYSTATION 3. We are working at full strength to find
a solution as quickly as possible.

We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience. Further announcements will be
made as quickly as we have additional details. Please keep an eye on our
official web site for all up to date information.

Your Konami Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Str. 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Local Court of Frankfurt am Main: HRB Nr. 24990
Managing Director: Kunio Neo, Kazumi Kitaue

.co.uk wrote:

> Spiel: PES 2008
>
> Kategorie:
> Allgemeine Frage
>
> ----
> Name:
> Robin
>
> Frage:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Please do not send me an automated message.
>
> I have been an avid fan of Pro Evolution for as long as I can remember. Coming
> to the end of the Playstation 1's life (Pro evo 4) I remember one of the
> releases had bad slowdown when the penalty area was full. I put this down to
> hardware problems (age), but now that it is on the PS3 there should really be
> no issue with slowdown.
>
> I play the game on a Sony Bravia 40" HDTV LCD at 720p. I had horific slowdown
> to start with until I took off stadium effects, uninstalled it from my hard
> drive and downloaded firmware 2.0. I still get quite bad slowdown, but not as
> it was before. Saying that shouldn't the game be able to be played in any
> settings without the game slowing down?
>
> The slowdown seems to get worse with certain stadiums, under different conditions,
> which has left me playing on lattice, winter, fine. I brought my PS3 solely to
> play this game as I had enough of having to wait so long to load it up on my
> PC and of course the variable crashing.
>
> I am highly dissapointed with you FAQ's saying that having a HDTV on the right
> settings eliminates slowdown?? Why are you trying to pull the wool over many
> of your loyal customers?? I have a SONY HDTV and a SONY PS3 surely these must
> be compatable?? Or do you need the same HDTV and PS3 at your testing area
> where you don't get slowdown?
>
> I find it really hard to believe that these problems were not picked up during
> testing.....From all this I would think that time was used elsewhere. All
> these problems I am experiencing are OFFLINE as I do not want to see what
> online is like (reading many a compliant on various forums).
>
> Please can you confirm that you actually are working on a fix for OFFLINE and
> ONLINE. Have you any timescales on when these will be available?? I see you
> released a patch for the PC, although the PS3 had the most severe of problems.
>
>
> All I am asking for, for years of loyalty is some reassurance that something
> is actually going to be done about these issues.
>
> Please don't force me to the darkside which is EA and FIFA.
>
> Thanks
>
> Robin

The 2.01 firmware update seems to have fixed most offline slowdowns for me, but have not had a chance to try online yet. Even at the usually-horrible Bernabeu it plays fine, just a few occasions of screen-tearing in the most congested areas there. Match intros and replays are smooth. Installed on HD, and 42" plasma HD-tv.

Nice!

heres a kick in the teeth, Call of Duty 4 has online issues and they get fixed within days.

PES2008 online problems 3 weeks and still rubbish.

source below
http://www.ps3center.net/story-1305-PS3-COD4-Online-Problems-Solved.html

The problems that have been plaguing Call of Duty 4 owners since the 2.01 Firmware Update have now been resolved, according to Infinity Ward’s community relations manager.

"You should no longer be receiving this error message or any other issues related to the firmware update in the game," he said.

"Thank you to everyone for giving us the heads up on this so we could start tracking down answers, and getting it resolved and please let us know if you have any additional issues."

that's just wut konami needs, somebody who WANTS to work and not just sit on their ass and get our money, release the freaking patch already im tired of online lag

Who cares about the patch anymore? I was too busy watching the game tonight!!

Hard luck England- shouldn't have laughed at us on Sat!!!

We'll be coming down the road.....

KONAMI ARE USELESS TWATS SHOULD PASS THE LISCENCE OVER TO EA IMAGINE THAT PRO EVO WITH A FULL LISCENCE GREAT STUFF. OH YEAH SEA BASS SUCKS COCK USELESS FUCKING TWAT WHERE OUR PATCH

Back
Top Bottom