Konami To Issue PES2008 PS3 Patch by 11/19

They lie about the HD tv! Because on a HD TV the game is shit also. So stop lying Konami and make a game that works! I have the right to it, because i think i paid for this piece of shit of yours!!

now granted i'm one of the fortuante ones that had very little off line lag - just on replays and pens. However, once i removed it off the HDD, replays are smooth and so are pens thus far

AhAhAh this year Konami really screwed things up big time, PES has been going downhill in the last years with very little improvements and stupid moves from konami, but this year they really messed up big time. Online Patch??? Who cares about that! What about the Offline problems, shouldn't that be solved PRIOR to online problems? I think this will mean those problems will be let untouched... I'm glad I didn't buy the games this year... How can anyone play online if the game is so unplayable in offline mode?

And of course you are forgetting that having the game installed on the HD (which doesn't make much difference for slowdowns anyway) might make it crash sometimes. Here's the info from Konami:

"We have discovered an issue with PES 2008 on PLAYSTATION 3 which causes the game to stop. In case that PES2008 is installed on the hard disc and auto-save is activated for the Master League mode, the game will stop. Our team is working hard to provide a solution for this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime you can try to deactivate the auto-save function to avoid this issue."

Isn't this a rushed release??? Oh, and I've seen this crashing problem happen with autosave off as well...

AhAhAh this year Konami really screwed things up big time, PES has been going downhill in the last years with very little improvements and stupid moves from konami, but this year they really messed up big time. Online Patch??? Who cares about that! What about the Offline problems, shouldn't that be solved PRIOR to online problems? I think this will mean those problems will be let untouched... I'm glad I didn't buy the games this year... How can anyone play online if the game is so unplayable in offline mode?

And of course you are forgetting that having the game installed on the HD (which doesn't make much difference for slowdowns anyway) might make it crash sometimes. Here's the info from Konami:

"We have discovered an issue with PES 2008 on PLAYSTATION 3 which causes the game to stop. In case that PES2008 is installed on the hard disc and auto-save is activated for the Master League mode, the game will stop. Our team is working hard to provide a solution for this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime you can try to deactivate the auto-save function to avoid this issue."

Isn't this a rushed release??? Oh, and I've seen this crashing problem happen with autosave off as well...
I've tried fiddling with loads of settings.....

Finally got it to run pretty well with minimum slowdown. I have a 40g UK machine.

1) Download 2.0 firmware.
2) Don't install on hard drive.
3) I don't have stadium effects on.
4) I play winter/fine/lattice...Not sure how much difference this makes.

Used to be worse, but firmware change followed by deleting the install helped a lot.

When is the proper patch coming out?

I've tried fiddling with loads of settings.....

Finally got it to run pretty well with minimum slowdown. I have a 40g UK machine.

1) Download 2.0 firmware.
2) Don't install on hard drive.
3) I don't have stadium effects on.
4) I play winter/fine/lattice...Not sure how much difference this makes.

Used to be worse, but firmware change followed by deleting the install helped a lot.

When is the proper patch coming out?

tomorrow the 19th Nov.. although its only for online, NOT offline

i think thats konamis way of saying everythings ok -

so i wouldnt hold your breath for a patch.

not that the online is working now - its better for me, but still shite

PES2008 Network On PS3 Is Down Now.. It Says "An Error Has Occured" Just Like When I First Bought The Game Before The Servers Were Up! Fingers Crossed For A Patch Today Though I Doubt It But You Never Know!

PES2008 Network On PS3 Is Down Now.. It Says "An Error Has Occured" Just Like When I First Bought The Game Before The Servers Were Up! Fingers Crossed For A Patch Today Though I Doubt It But You Never Know!

They do maintenance at that time of the morning everyday, it sas that on the message just after you log in, so i wouldn't hold your breath that the patch is being put on

Hmmm, next thursday November 22th is the WE2008 release, I don't believe that Konami is going to offer us the patch before that date. It's just an opinion, I would like to be wrong.

NOW AM FUCKED OFF 19/11 HAS ARRIVED STILL NO PATCH. ITS A PISS TAKE, BUT I CANT SEE WHAT PATCH WILL DO 4 ONLINE PLAY GLITCHES ON OFFLINE MODE WILL REFLECT ON ONLINE OBVIOUS.DUNNO IF YOU REMEMBER TIGER WOODS 2007 PS2 HAD AN ISSUE WHERE GAME FROZE EA WERE QUICK TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND RE-ISSUE THE GAME THINK ITS ONLY FAIR KONAMI DO THE SAME. SEA BASS IS A PRICK IF I SEE HIM AM GONNA SHIT AND PISS ON HIM SO HE KNOWS HOW WE ALL FEEL. WHY LIE AND SAY YA GONNA ISSUE A PATCH AND YOU DON'T? COMPANY IS A JOKE I LOVE PES ITS A GREAT GAME WHICH HAS BEEN LET DOWN. EVERYONE WHO OWNS PES2008 PS3 SHOULD BOYCOTT KONAMI GAMES 4 GOOD. I HEAR THE COMPANY IS IN SHIT STREET AFTER THIS I HOPE THE FUCKIN COMPANY FOLDS AND SEA BASS HAS TO BEG 4 MONEY TWAT YOU OWE ME £50.

still at this time no patch konami the cocks yet again they dissipate. seabas wants to be slapped with his own seabas and then through in the street shame on konami you also owe me £500 for ps3 since that is y i got the thing for and £1000 in copensation. konami cocks.

Back
Top Bottom