Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Thanks Juce , didnt bother with PES 2008 as i didnt like it but after the demo of 2009 i think its worth getting back to normal and that includes the Kitserver program . Just got an email off play.com to say my game will be here tomorrow , cant wait , ta Juce:APPLAUD:

Many thanks Juce, you are great & long life to PES & you ! ^^

Can you add penalties mode with kitserver plz, because I use, pes2009.exe of Robbie and your kitserver but i don't have penalties.

Good luck for next !

OOPS, my bad - kload.dll is needed!
thanks akhilverma! i'll upload a new archive.

Thanks master I was able to get it working with kload.dll frm the 8.0 version...Will test it with the new updated version also......also the new electronic addboards from arquero7171 doesnt work if u put it in cv09 for some reason rest everything is fine scoreboards,turfs,better crowd etc ...Thanks Juce God

This is fantastic. I am so glad you did the afs2fs module first. It opens up modding PES to millions of noob modders like me!

I shall name my first born 'Juce'!

Last edited:

so i've updated the Kitserver, but i don't actually know if it works or not, but you can try it:

Kitserver - 8.0.3

I can confirm that it has worked for me with the the retail version. Fantastic. (I hope you get yours soon Juce.)

It works but...what does it do again? :BLINK:

It means that trying a mod in your install of PES2009 will as easy as copying a file in Windows. There will be hundreds of little mods in the next week that will be as easy to install as 1-2-3. As of right now, hours after retail release there aren't many mods, though some from the demo work.

I can confirm that it has worked for me with the the retail version. Fantastic. (I hope you get yours soon Juce.)

cool, good to know. Thanks for verifying, Bendit.
yeah, i hope my copy arrives soon also.

thanks juce good to see that konami have not encrypted anything its good to see you can get to work on pes 2009 quicker than we thought

nice work, any chance for lodmixer anytime soon? i need to fix the aspect ratio 16:10. the game only supports 8:5 at 1680x1050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom