Kitserver 8 (Support discontinued, people! So please no new threads on this issue!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kitserver 8

Wow this tool is ace! Just popped the image and name folder contents into PES2009 folder and I have Champions League add boards etc - brilliant!

Thank you Juce - very much.

I only had the PC version for a month last year but went back to PS2 PES6. I had to patch kits etc last year using GGS and AFS - also copying option files for up to date transfers. Does Kitserver do this when the full game is out? Like I said in my previous post, I'm new to Kitserver, so any help or link to a tutorial would be appreciated.

Can't say thank you enough!!!!!

I only had the PC version for a month last year but went back to PS2 PES6. I had to patch kits etc last year using GGS and AFS - also copying option files for up to date transfers. Does Kitserver do this when the full game is out? Like I said in my previous post, I'm new to Kitserver, so any help or link to a tutorial would be appreciated.

it does a lot more than that m8, a full kitserver will no doubt take some time , but when it's complete it's the ultimate patching tool, you can have kits for EVERY team, faces for ALL players individual boots for ALL player , as many balls as you can shake a stick at etc:etc:,it's the thing that makes PES worth buying every year.

it does a lot more than that m8, a full kitserver will no doubt take some time , but when it's complete it's the ultimate patching tool, you can have kits for EVERY team, faces for ALL players individual boots for ALL player , as many balls as you can shake a stick at etc:etc:,it's the thing that makes PES worth buying every year.

Wow that sounds great - I can't wait now (even more).

Does it do transfers? Or do you need a seperate file to put into MyDocuments/KONAMI? Thank you so much for the info. It was a bit of a nightmare last year patching with GGS - had lots of errors etc,. This sounds fab though...!

juce there is a little problem with ball names:

# Ball names map
# Format: <ball-ordinal>, "<name>"
# Note that double quotes are required.
# (possible ordinals: 1-12)

1, "Classic"
2, "To Be Replaced"
3, "Adidas Fevernova World Cup 2002"
4, "To Be Replaced"
5, "To Be Replaced"
6, "To Be Replaced"
7, "Adidas Roteiro Euro 04"
8, "Adidas Finale Moscow 2007-2008"
9, "Adidas Finale 8"
10, "Puma King"

I tried with pes09.exe by Robbie and the name "Puma King" doesnt appear, with the original exe the last 2 ball names dont appear ingame.

I'm Lovin it XD much apreciated Juce and Robbie, keep up the great work for the full version, PES2009 is gonna be awesome

The PES2008 kitserver allowed to select "High Resolution" where the game wouldnt allow it. Would this be possible on 2009 ? Tks a lot mate.

fymfifa,
good find, mate. I fixed the problem in 8.0.1 version: there are actually 13 balls in the demo, not 12, as i mistakenly thought. Although balls #9,#10 and #12 are hidden, and will not appear when browsing through them in the settings screen (if you use Robbie's pes2009.exe)

Updated download links - in the first post.

fymfifa,
good find, mate. I fixed the problem in 8.0.1 version: there are actually 13 balls in the demo, not 12, as i mistakenly thought. Although balls #9,#10 and #12 are hidden, and will not appear when browsing through them in the settings screen (if you use Robbie's pes2009.exe)

Updated download links - in the first post.

Tnx for the fix juce. I will use hex editing.

Last edited:

MAny thanks!!!

but... i installed everything ok, and i still see the sandbags and the ball remains the same (claw or something). Of course i've downloaded the sample img.
Win x64 pro here (problem factor?)

Thanks in advance and please excuse my english.

Arriba peñarol carajo!

Hey Juce could you please release a kitserver patch for the pes 2009 demo that unlocks all three quality settings like the one you made for the pes 2008 demo. It would solve a lot of problems for a lot of us.

Great work Juce!!!

But I have this error window after I install the kitserver...

2u5wd9h.jpg

while the game is not showing this error if I unistall the kitserver!!! :DOH: :BRICK:
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance! ;)

great work juce finally i got the demo running at the speed i want, people if you have slow gameplay that is unusual or fast gameplay and you want the middle of things uninstall nero, kaspersky, spybot etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom