Juventus Thread

64.jpg

A great image of our talisman \\:o/

Nocerino was run over by a car yesterday. Thankfully his injuries do not seem to be too serious.

All the best to him.

Edit: Apparently he has already been discharged from the hospital.

Last edited:
Very classy move to clear the air about flamini....clubs should not be an instrument for agents' hidden agendas. To communicate w/ Arsenal shows the level Juve is at

How's Momo doing? :-pp

I gather that this was one of the reasons why Liverpool fans were both amazed and delighted when we bought him. I was listening to a Liverpool game while driving up the M40 one weekend, and Alan Green was in hysterics (not helped by Lawrenson being on good form for once) at Sissoko's utter ineptitude at getting the ball to a team-mate.

Not being funny, but he seemed to start getting this trouble shortly after returning from his eye injury. You may recall that a couple of years ago - when the Scousers were suggesting that he would, in time, turn into the next Souness - he was playing in a CL game against Benfica and was kicked in the head, causing a detached retina and a fractured eye socket. There was a fear that he'd lose the sight of one eye at the time.

Now I'm sure that an array of ophthalmologists checked him out before he returned to action, and that our medics did their job -but he's been unable to pass the ball straight ever since he came back, which strikes me as being perhaps more than a coincidence but he scored a cracking overhead kick against Fiorentina last weekend :-pp nevertheless we lost that game because of an inept coach who decided it would be best to take off our creative flair alla ADP & Camoranesi:censor:

... nevertheless we lost that game because of an inept coach who decided it would be best to take off our creative flair alla ADP & Camoranesi:censor:

hi bro! long time no talk :beer:

i have to admit taking off camoranesi was a very bad move by ranieri....:((

I still think he is the world's best. He just got back from injury, but is already showing why he's so highly rated again. Some of the saves last week vs Genoa were amazing.

Right, haven't seem him in long time didn't know he had was injured. I'm sure he'd do better in different clubs but he's a loyal Juvenista

He was only out for a game or so. He still has back problems, but he keeps anyway.

It's pretty stupid to comment that Buffon isn't that good anymore in one sentence, and admit in the next that you haven't seen him anymore in a long while.

Why would he do better in a different club anyway?

Juvenista :lol:

I gather that this was one of the reasons why Liverpool fans were both amazed and delighted when we bought him. I was listening to a Liverpool game while driving up the M40 one weekend, and Alan Green was in hysterics (not helped by Lawrenson being on good form for once) at Sissoko's utter ineptitude at getting the ball to a team-mate.

Not being funny, but he seemed to start getting this trouble shortly after returning from his eye injury. You may recall that a couple of years ago - when the Scousers were suggesting that he would, in time, turn into the next Souness - he was playing in a CL game against Benfica and was kicked in the head, causing a detached retina and a fractured eye socket. There was a fear that he'd lose the sight of one eye at the time.

Now I'm sure that an array of ophthalmologists checked him out before he returned to action, and that our medics did their job -but he's been unable to pass the ball straight ever since he came back, which strikes me as being perhaps more than a coincidence but he scored a cracking overhead kick against Fiorentina last weekend :-pp nevertheless we lost that game because of an inept coach who decided it would be best to take off our creative flair alla ADP & Camoranesi:censor:

Yep never the same since his eye injury and I think he was a disruptive influence in the camp. He certainly had a very high opinion of himself, even after about 25 piss poor games.

Before the eye injury, well he was just a beast of a player. Absolutley bossed the midfields of Chelsea, Barca, United etc

But he thinks he is better than Mascherano, so I would make him undergo regular drugs tests.

Also, I noticed a huge improvement in Tiago's play aswell. If he could gain match fitness, he could become a decent Juve player. I would also like to see Iaquinta starting. Trez has been appaling since the winter break and I think Vinnie deserves a place in the starting 11. Momo ftw!
Very solid performance by Stendardo aswell.

Back
Top Bottom