Juventus Thread

I still bet Paro is going to Empoli on a co-ownership deal, as part of the Almiron deal.

Camoranesi for Cruz :lmao:

i think thats what all this delay in the almiron deal is about - paro i mean god sakes just wrap it up already cuz its wasting effort and time trying to capture a partner. if its taking this long to wrap up a fairly unknown player especially outside italy, god knows how long it wud take our management to wrap up a major coup. problem is too many ppl poking their nose, sack secco hes done f*ck all he actually hasnt signed any1 significant and let bettega do his job the one whos been doing all the negotiating so far.

Some good voices regarding calciomercato :)

Today Almiron will be signed...Barzagli is close and also Van der Vaart could become our player in next few days...

Still there are some rumours about Trezeguet...

It looks like he will stay:shock:

In case he leaves, we could offer Camoranesi for Cruz:( ...I think it would be best move as Cruz is better player than Adriano and Crespo and Zingaro Zlatan together:lol:

Maybe Mensa FC can make another Cannavaro - Carrini move...

I suggest to all juventini here to end our posts with our ideal XI for next season, just to make the rats nervous about losing everything Telecom gave them in last year...

BUFFON
GRYGERA, BARZAGLI, GABI MILITO, CHIELLINI
MARCHIONNI, ALMIRON, PARO, VAN DER VAART
DEL PIERO, HUNTELAAR

With Pavel,Criscito, Marchisio, Salihamidzic,Nocerino,Iaquinta etc. as cover, title race will be solved in January...

Nothing new really...

Man, cant wait to humiliate them at the Meazza...again:lmao:

It is always nice to hear silence at Curva Nord when Ale scores:8):

NON VINCETE MAI

It takes time...to count 29 titles

im more inclined to play vdv attacking mid and play a diamond midfield. i seriously hope nocerino stays, deputy to almiron, not sure if tacchi is still up for the job. ur also forgetting molinaro. with him the scudetto will be wrapped up by xmas :D

Juve have had a tough year so far, but now we have a chance to regain our pride! Hopefully this year we can bring in the goals and at least qualify for UCL.

I still think he has another season in him but if this is his last hurra then we can only thank him for his invaluable services & determination.

ps: he's staying with us anyway coaching the younglings I understand

Gigli says Nedved will stay for one more year.

Trezeguet has renewed 'till 2011 :cool:.

Now for Camo to renew and for Secco to get a new centre back and we're all set!

did anybody of u hear ranieri's reply to chiellini's complaints?
i really love this man. so classy :applause:

i really hope u guys get fernando meira....... so we can keep barzagli for 1 more year :mrgreen:

I heard his little outburst & Ranieri was right in his actions, the kid needs to learn.

PS: Micco marked his debut with a hatrick for Palermo ;-)

They guy lost his mind after leaving :mrgreen:.

111btu0.jpg

:mrgreen:
3 goals in 10 minutes.... such a nice way to introduce yourself to your new supporters. btw we have to say we played against an amateurs team, so the result (15-0) is quite normal.

he might be a little kitsch (he has always been a little crazy, Don), but at least he has got personality, and that's something a really respect. :)

i will never understand why juve didn't trust him... but, afterall, that's a good news for us (as it was for benfica ;))
and maybe his transfer might persuade some portuguese guys to see palermo matches next year :D

btw he's clearely a passional guy, and the feeling with the supporters here in palermo is already unbeliavable.

just one thing before getting back to topic. Some years ago, when fabrizio was still playing for perugia and palermo still was in serie b, i thought it would have been nice to have players like him in our team...... but those days miccoli was just a dream for us.
Amauri, miccoli and cavani..... this season could be really intersting :)

getting back to juve...... Giovinco to empoli.... great move by juve. empoli is the perfect place to test this talented guy.

talking about Nocerino, i hope juve will send him to napoli (but i can't see this happening).... this guy has talent and warming the bench for 1 year in torino sure isn't the best thing for him, neither for juve.

Miccoli was often underrated at juventus, true. Lippi preffered to use the in- that- season- often- unfit Del Piero instead of Miccoli. And after that Capello came and you know how Capello loves his big forwards. So Miccoli had to go to make room for Ibrahimovic. With Miccoli making some not-so well thoughtout comments while he was at loan at Fiorentina about Juventus and it's directors, his future at juve was doomed. That's how I see it anyway. The guy has often been too quick to speak, usually saying some nonsense anyway.

Giovinco is already proving himself, I think he's scored in every pre-season match so far. Not to mention, there's a lot more to his game, besides scoring.

About Nocerino; I think he will stay at Juventus, while Marchisio will probably be the one who will be loaned out for one year.

Almiron, Tiago, Zanetti and Nocerino seems likely at the moment. With Ranieri at the helm, I can see Nocerino getting quite some playing time. Don't forget, Zanetti's usually injured half the season as well.

Hahaha... Miccoli's eyebrows! :mrgreen: :lol:

Camoranesi will be in black and white until 2010:applause:

:applause:

Now let's hope Chiellini doesn't leave Italy. He probably won't and it's just 'talk' to get a new contract but we'll see.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Giannicheda and Tacchinardi have been released.

You guys think they'll stay in Italy? I can see them doing that. Giannicheda more likely but there's a chance, a lower Spanish club may offer Alessio a contract. A club like Mallorca let's say.

Anyway, let's see where they end up. They are still decent players. Experienced and can add a lot especially to a lower club or one hoping to fight against relegation in my opinion. Someone like Parma or Reggina could find them useful perhaps.

Last edited:
Miccoli was often underrated at juventus, true. Lippi preffered to use the in- that- season- often- unfit Del Piero instead of Miccoli. And after that Capello came and you know how Capello loves his big forwards. So Miccoli had to go to make room for Ibrahimovic. With Miccoli making some not-so well thoughtout comments while he was at loan at Fiorentina about Juventus and it's directors, his future at juve was doomed. That's how I see it anyway. The guy has often been too quick to speak, usually saying some nonsense anyway.

yep, that's a good analisys, mate ;):)

About Nocerino; I think he will stay at Juventus, while Marchisio will probably be the one who will be loaned out for one year.

Almiron, Tiago, Zanetti and Nocerino seems likely at the moment. With Ranieri at the helm, I can see Nocerino getting quite some playing time. Don't forget, Zanetti's usually injured half the season as well.

you're right mate, and actually 4 central midfielders would be a perfect number if juve had to play in europe too. But, with just 2 competitions to face (serie a and coppa italia), i fear nocerino won't find the space he needs to improve himself and to get a good experience :)

Now let's hope Chiellini doesn't leave Italy. He probably won't and it's just 'talk' to get a new contract but we'll see.
i'm pretty sure this was his purpose, mate ;)

Giannicheda and Tacchinardi have been released. You guys think they'll stay in Italy?
i do. Giannichedda has already been linked to livorno and tacchinardi to atalanta :)
i guess now we can say giannichedda's decision to leave lazio was quite stupid :roll:

Last edited:
Imagine having to speak to him face-to-face and not laughing @ that. :lol:

I'd try but it's gonna be hard. :mrgreen: :p

p.s. I like your avatar Pedro. It's kinda original and 'fresh'. Don't see too many others like that. ;)

Not exactly sure what 'chav' means by the way although I've heard UK guys use that word a lot but we don't over here so I'm not sure what they mean by it. I can sorta guess though.. :)

Anymore news on Chilleni, seemingly on some City sites hes been seen at the ground and i lad has his autograph...

Does he play as the left sided centre back or more of a full back?

yes, he will leave us for city...
he can play as left sided back and centre back, he has a gorgeous power in his legs and a great stamina and leadership, but a small mind in his head, i don't like him but i have to admit, he's perfect for premier league and he was good for juve, i'm waiting for Gabi Heinze...(heinze-chiellini, i prefere chiellini) but imo the best left side back is Domenico Criscito, as lippi and also ferguson said he is actually the most talented young defender in europe, he's just 20 but i believe in him for my juve...I hope ranieri will make him play, becouse he just need to play instead of molinaro or heinze

Btw, comments on the bad lose against the magpies, horrible iaquinta, molinaro and zebina, amazing Almiron, andrade and great marchionni, but we have a month less of phisical preparation than newcastle, it was clear, we were too tired for catch their players. I think against Hamburg, wednesday, we can show something of better than yesterday, i hope that...

Criscito is useless with the ball at his feet.

The u-21 tournament showed the difference between Criscito and Chiellini. Selling Chiellini would be big mistake, Criscito isn't near Chiellini's level yet(in both as fullback and centre back). Letting Balzaretti go makes even less sense now.

Last edited:
Letting go of Chiellini is gonna disappoint me about Juve!

He's one of Italy's best LB's already and the potential to become much better. They should do everything they can to keep him.

Letting go of Chiellini is gonna disappoint me about Juve!

He's one of Italy's best LB's already and the potential to become much better. They should do everything they can to keep him.

Absoloutely, letting him go will be a great loss & a huge gain to whoever aquires him (Man City)

Back
Top Bottom