Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsync !

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

Don't know about online play/servers yet, as far as licensed teams go m8, i wouldn't worry , with all the patches that will be available here,..... all teams will have correct kits/faces/boots etc:.

yes but iam not quite sure how it works, is all the leagues in place, i.e english prem, scottish prem etc etc, and its just a few clubs from each leuage thats licenced , does that mean without a patch thats the way it works ??

and with a patch, the rest of the teams in each league that are unlicenced will then have proper strips and names etc ?? is that correct ??

what will happen in online games though, doesnt the game revert back to the standard unpatched teams etc, or am i wrong on that ?

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

I have ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 graphics card....

recently I installed smoke patch and the gameplay has slowed down...
Can someone please suggest me something to accelerate my gaameplay speed...

:PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:

Hi guys, I've read this interesting thread and I've tried to get ahold of this magic drivers, but the specs for the most recent one, 191.56, state that it doesn't support geforce older models (I have a 8600 on a laptop).

From what I gather, it could support geforce but it needs the modified INF which on laptopvideo2go.com is not present. Do you know aproximately how long it takes for the INF? Just to know if I should consider something else or rather wait.

thanks

Hi guys, I've read this interesting thread and I've tried to get ahold of this magic drivers, but the specs for the most recent one, 191.56, state that it doesn't support geforce older models (I have a 8600 on a laptop).

From what I gather, it could support geforce but it needs the modified INF which on laptopvideo2go.com is not present. Do you know aproximately how long it takes for the INF? Just to know if I should consider something else or rather wait.

thanks

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=306569 go to post #23.

Wow, thank you very much, Hawke. Do you think I should get Physx and Stereo3d drivers as well, as Mineria suggests in that post, or is not necessary? I do not have a physx card and all this is mainly for Pes.
Thanks again.

no need for physx or 3D m8,unless you play games that supports them

Good evening dear community

i cant choose 1280x1024 in the settings.exe

my graphic card is a nvidia 8800gts.

how can i fix it, so that i can use my "normal" resolution?

works also with notebook cards? i have a hp pavilion dv7 with 9600M

I guess i already using this. Im running PES 2010 in 1280x1024 vsync on, trilinear and supersampling.

Hey guys

My PES2010 is lagging and skipping terribly! I used to run PES2009 smoothly on 'High' settings, but with this one I have to switch to 'Medium' to be able to play the game decently.

I'm running Vista 32-bit on a Core2Duo 2,20GHz, 2GB RAM with an Nvidia 8500GT. Wouldn't this be enough to play PES on high resolution? Has my 8500GT ran its course and PES2010 just exceeds its limitations or is this a matter of tweaking or adjusting the settings?

I'd really appreciate some help on this :(

Cheers

Hey guys

My PES2010 is lagging and skipping terribly! I used to run PES2009 smoothly on 'High' settings, but with this one I have to switch to 'Medium' to be able to play the game decently.

I'm running Vista 32-bit on a Core2Duo 2,20GHz, 2GB RAM with an Nvidia 8500GT. Wouldn't this be enough to play PES on high resolution? Has my 8500GT ran its course and PES2010 just exceeds its limitations or is this a matter of tweaking or adjusting the settings?

I'd really appreciate some help on this :(

Cheers

I was in the same situation except for a geforce 8600, on a laptop though.
I think your system can run PES just fine, you just need to try a recent driver. Use the ones mentioned in this thread and you'll see a difference.

I was in the same situation except for a geforce 8600, on a laptop though.
I think your system can run PES just fine, you just need to try a recent driver. Use the ones mentioned in this thread and you'll see a difference.

Well I did intall the latest Nvidia driver, but the problem remains.

Will it make any difference if I install this D3DOverrider thing mentioned in the thread?

Last edited:

ram isnt enough maybe
specially when u have vista or win 7

try frame skipping, it helps in this situations
but tbh, without its better, so try playing on medium quality

and set in nvidia driver texture quality from very high to high quality( no diffrence for me)
but runs better

Last edited:

Hello guys
I have a problem in PES 2010 settings:/
I have a new screen 23" LG ..
My video card is Nvidia Geforce 7300
I'm trying to change resolution and the highest resolution that brings me to put this 1280 x 720 and I want to put on 1920 x 1080
I play on HIGH quality.
And most strange that if I put on MEDIUM This gives me until 1920 to 1080
What should I do?
Please Please help me :((

NEW nvidia betas 195.39... for supported cards , click spoiler.

NOTE PES 2010 running very well for me with these drivers, but remember they are Betas.

Existing Support:

* Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover, a complete, low cost solution to start your immersive stereoscopic 3D experience. NOTE: If you are using NVIDIA 3D Vision active shutter glasses, you must download the separate 3D Vision driver which includes the driver for the 3D Vision IR emitter.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814. Learn more here.
* Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Release Notes (v195.39)
* Control Panel User's Guide

GeForce 200 series:
GTX 260, GT 220, GTX 295, GTS 250, 210, GTX 280, GTS 240, GTX 285, GTX 275, G210

GeForce 100 series:
GT 130, GT 120, GT 140, G 100

GeForce 9 series:
9800 GT, 9600 GT, 9500 GT, 9400 GT, 9500 GS, 9600 GS, 9800 GTX/GTX+, 9400, 9300 GS, 9300, 9200, 9300 GE, 9600 GSO, 9800 GX2

GeForce 8 series:
8200, 8600 GS, 8600 GT, 8500 GT, 8400 SE, 8400, 8100 / nForce 720a, 8300, 8800 GTX, 8400 GS, 8800 GS, 8800 GTS 512, 8800 GTS, 8600 GTS, 8300 GS, 8800 Ultra, 8800 GT

GeForce 7 series:
7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i, 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7950 GX2, 7600 GS, 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7650 GS, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7550 LE, 7800 GS, 7800 GTX, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i, 7900 GTX, 7300 SE / 7200 GS, 7900 GT/GTO, 7100 GS, 7300 GT, 7900 GS, 7600 GT, 7600 LE, 7500 LE, 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7800 SLI, 7350 LE, 7300 GS, 7950 GT, 7300 LE

GeForce 6 series:
6800, 6800 XT, 6800 GT, 6100 nForce 405, 6600 VE, 6600 GT, 6610 XL, 6200 A-LE, 6150SE nForce 430, 6800 GS, 6600, 6100, 6800 LE, 6100 nForce 400, 6200SE TurboCache, 6200 LE, 6250, 6800 Ultra, 6150LE / Quadro NVS 210S, 6150 LE, 6600 LE, 6100 nForce 420, 6150, 6700 XL, 6200 TurboCache, 6800 GS/XT, 6200, 6800 XE, 6500

ION series:
ION, ION LE

DOWNLOAD
Win7/Vista 32bit

Win7/Vista 64bit

WinXP 32bit

WinXP 64bit

Did Nvidia fixed the issue about the 59Hz so that we can see the "vysnc" option NOT greyed out? Or is that a Windows 7 problem?

Did Nvidia fixed the issue about the 59Hz so that we can see the "vysnc" option NOT greyed out? Or is that a Windows 7 problem?

Well i'm using windows 7 & yeah so far so good...., 191.07 gave me 59hz problem, but these don't.

If you use Nvidia control panel you can create a custom resolution,

set it to 60.01 hz and then the 59HZ issue is solved.

Dont know why windows 7 downgrades the refresh rate.

If you use Nvidia control panel you can create a custom resolution,

set it to 60.01 hz and then the 59HZ issue is solved.

Dont know why windows 7 downgrades the refresh rate.

yeah that's what i did with 191.07, but with these the native res is refreshing & staying set to 60hz fine.

Sb explain please, why after installing the newest driver 191.07 the pace of game is much faster ? I was sure that it makes the game more fluid.

Does Psyhx has any affect on pes ?

By the way what can I do to reduce the pace of game ? Thx in advance.

Last edited:

Sb explain please, why after installing the newest driver 191.07 the pace of game is much faster ? I was sure that it makes the game more fluid.

Does Psyhx has any affect on pes ?

By the way what can I do to reduce the pace of game ? Thx in advance.

can you not just slow down all their abilities

can you not just slow down all their abilities

Do you realize how much time would it take !? Besides it would only decrease their run speed, not overall tempo of playing.

I don't believe everyone doesn't have problem with that.

Do you realize how much time would it take !? Besides it would only decrease their run speed, not overall tempo of playing.

I don't believe everyone doesn't have problem with that.

It would take about 25 seconds using PES 2010 Editor by wiLd@

I simply can't play the game with Vsync enabled. I experience the same response-delay whichever driver or however I enable the vsync. With D3Doverrider, Filtering of all sorts, Pre rendered CPU-frames. No matter what setting I use, the delay when using vsync is unchanged. Although, without Vsync the game is superb, you have absolutely perfect real-time control of things and a direct pass can be struck right when the ball reaches a player. With Vsync on that is far from the case.

With vsync I have to decide before the action what to do. Without it I have total control to control "in action."

A shame its so stuttery and all those lines all over.. :/ But with frame skipping and by closing all browsers and such it's quite ok.

Back
Top Bottom