Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsync !

ehsancgfx

Banned
4 October 2008
nvidia DriverVer = 09/12/2009, 8.16.11.9100

XP 32bit
http://rapidshare.com/files/281451486/191.00_desktop_winxp_international.exe

32bit Vista/7
http://rapidshare.com/files/281447530/191.00_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_international.exe

64bit Vista/7
http://rapidshare.com/files/281326750/191.00_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_international.exe

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0ZW95LP

Just install the new driver and PES2010 will run on your PC like dream. with full v-sync on and with Full 1900x1200 rez i m getting ultra smooth fps with no lack of responsiveness !

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

setting anisotropic filtering to 16 really boosted response times but not as much as the full release will be, this game now really takes advantage of your gpu, yes with the latest nvdia drivers the game is alot better

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

ehsan turning vysync off does speed the game off but there is screen tearing on 1280 X 1024

Been using this driver for a couple of weeks now (from Guru3d) & for a beta it's very good , looking forward to the official release , it should be superb.

im gona giv the new beta a try though how much it will differ from 190.62 im yet to try test

nice the driver handles far distances really good speed of players is much better, i cant imagine this game on medium camera, we are in for some fast paced feast soccer

Are these drivers not only for new Quadro cards? Will they work with the 9 Series?

"The GeForce 191.00 beta driver for the 32 and 64bit version of Windows XP comes with the v9.09.0814 PhysX software, is dated September 12 and features support for the GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100 and 200 series cards, some Quadro models, and the Atom-loving ION and ION LE chips too"

very nice driver makes a difference

Cheers bud...will give it a go now!

i just cannot understand why do they ship drivers with physx software since there are only few games that have support for it... they should put physx as a optional download...

now i run the game at 1024*786 high, so with this patch i'll run it at 1240*1024 with the same fps ?

New beta drivers out 191.03 -> HERE

so after instal this i should turn the v-sync on..is that right???
thx for answer.......

i remember konami stating somewhere can't remember exactly but 1024*786 resolution is the better of all, setting anything above this affects the gameplay well thats what of noticed after many many tests, gameplay is much more important than the graphics now, the detail is close enough to the realistic thing even on this resolution

here are my settings for pes 2009 and pes 2010, vsync on through nvidia settings, enable skip framing from in game, set the pre rendered frames to 1 through nvidia settings make sure resolution of the game is 1024 x 768. setting the game on high resolution is not really necessary as the game has enough detail even on this resolution

i have Nidia Geforce 9500 .. Can i use this driver ?

here are my settings for pes 2009 and pes 2010, vsync on through nvidia settings, enable skip framing from in game, set the pre rendered frames to 1 through nvidia settings make sure resolution of the game is 1024 x 768. setting the game on high resolution is not really necessary as the game has enough detail even on this resolution

thx..
i set the resolution to 1280 x 720,with v-sync off..but the game run not smooth as should have..

sorry my bad english..

i have Nidia Geforce 9500 .. Can i use this driver ?

its very very hard to notice if you have the correct gameplay sometimes iv noticed this with pes 2009 and yeah if your happy thats fine hopefully i would like this topic to generate alot of interest as we approach pes 2010, i would like to know how and everyone plays this game, because konami never really sais anything about the gameplay resolution what is really the best resolution this game experiences, but iv managed to due several tests even on a high end pc

9500 is not bad at all if you can get 9600 ready for pes 2010 your laughing

so ...how can you advice me ?install the driver or not ?

oh sorry man install the driver only if you are going to play the game at very high resolutions but not necessary because this game is not a PhysX game like batman dark asylum, the game does alot of calculations with cpu not gpu, yes install it does support 9500 see how you go, but make sure you disable PhysX acceleration as the game is not a gpu game

its strange how only a few games support PhysX and yet nvidia update the drivers according to PhysX games which are not really in the agenda of game developers, the only good here is that the driver is ahead of cpu, but pes does look at your cpu before gpu

New beta drivers out 191.03 -> HERE

Well, first of all i was a read only guy for a while, registered for the editing section(demo) :YES:

Whit this driver now it runs more fluid and i feel a better responsivness.
Definately better than the 191.00 driver.

+(placebo effekt i think)

Go to Nvidia Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Texture Filtering Quality
and set it from High Quality to Quality.
When u want enable afterwards the two Filter Optimizers.
Theyre are a good thing, i cant see a big diffrence to High Quality.

Oh and i have "Anistropic filtering" on application controlled, maybe this gives an extra boost whit the 2 optimizers.

most of those mentioned are already the default settings

+1.. to be honest i've tried different settings and for me they don't make much difference,with pes 2008/2009 you could see the difference in visual quality when turning AF/AA on but i can't see any difference with the demo , am hoping that that's the reason...ie: becos it's a demo.. although i will say that FOR ME the game runs much better with XP than Vista... (no stuttering at all with XP).

those latest drivers really count alot especially now that timing stamp is fixed between the gpu and cpu really makes an enjoyable gaming experience, well to be honest iv left mine at 3, now with this new driver its not bad at all looks like the response between the keyboard and the game is not bad at all, of course a 5ms lcd screen makes a difference hoping i can get a 2ms lcd soon then i reckon with xp pes 2010 not the demo but the full version fingers crossed it will be better than the current pes 2009 experience which im still enjoying, yeah the demo is an old fashion now agreed.

Back
Top Bottom