Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsync !

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

+1.. to be honest i've tried different settings and for me they don't make much difference,with pes 2008/2009 you could see the difference in visual quality when turning AF/AA on but i can't see any difference with the demo , am hoping that that's the reason...ie: becos it's a demo.. although i will say that FOR ME the game runs much better with XP than Vista... (no stuttering at all with XP).

For me too, maybe DirectX9 is used when the game is played in XP.

Re: Just install this Latest driver and experience the World of Difrenceeven with Vsy

For me too, maybe DirectX9 is used when the game is played in XP.

Game still uses 9c with vista m8 as it's not a dx10 based game.

This latest driver didn't work on my laptop :(

i will give it a shot, thanks

tried it, it really works, looks like nvidia has fixed a lot of issues in this driver update :)

the game runs amazingly well with 16x AA & AF on my PC with 1920x1200 resolution, no slowdowns whatsoever, wow.

191.07 WHQL released...
Windows Vista/Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7/Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows XP 32bit
Windows XP 64bit

Supported Products Click Spoiler

GeForce 200 series:
GTX 280, G210, GTS 240, GTX 295, GTX 285, GTS 250, GT 220, GTX 260, GTX 275

GeForce 100 series:
G 100, GT 140, GT 130, GT 120

GeForce 9 series:
9500 GT, 9800 GX2, 9200, 9800 GTX/GTX+, 9300, 9500 GS, 9400, 9600 GT, 9300 GE, 9300 GS, 9600 GSO, 9800 GT, 9400 GT, 9600 GS

GeForce 8 series:
8100 / nForce 720a, 8500 GT, 8300, 8600 GT, 8800 GS, 8300 GS, 8200, 8400, 8800 GT, 8400 SE, 8800 GTS 512, 8600 GTS, 8600 GS, 8800 GTX, 8800 GTS, 8400 GS, 8800 Ultra

GeForce 7 series:
7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7900 GTX, 7300 LE, 7950 GX2, 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7900 GS, 7800 SLI, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i, 7800 GTX, 7950 GT, 7300 GS, 7350 LE, 7500 LE, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i, 7600 LE, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7100 GS, 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7900 GT/GTO, 7800 GS, 7650 GS, 7600 GS, 7300 GT, 7600 GT, 7550 LE, 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7300 SE / 7200 GS

GeForce 6 series:
6800 GS/XT, 6800 GS, 6600 VE, 6150LE / Quadro NVS 210S, 6200 TurboCache, 6200SE TurboCache, 6200 A-LE, 6200, 6800 XE, 6600, 6500, 6800 GT, 6250, 6800 XT, 6100 nForce 405, 6150 LE, 6100, 6700 XL, 6610 XL, 6200 LE, 6800, 6800 Ultra, 6100 nForce 400, 6100 nForce 420, 6150, 6600 LE, 6150SE nForce 430, 6600 GT, 6800 LE

ION series:
ION, ION LE

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up Hawke. Are you finding them good for PES 2010?

Yes m8 , definitely , & your welcome.

thanks Hawke

still slow as crap for me.. I have the latest drivers installed 191.07..

iv tried every trick of the trade player response is a major bottleneck in the demo, don't muck around with any settings that can cause havoc on other games

iv just had a game on pes 2009 with the maximum pre rendered frames set to 8, i have to say the realism with the players have once proved to me that pes 2009 will last longer in my collection when i start playing pes 2010, if you have a nvidia supported card preferably anything above 8800gt try setting the maximum pre rendered frames to 8 with the latest drivers from nvidia iv been shell shocked with the smoothness in gameplay and frames that are rendered by the gpu

if you realise the new driver has an option called physx acceleration and is set to the defaults gpu, now the gpu renders almost the games emgine which is excellent news for the gpu guru, iv never tasted pes 2009 this good with the latest drivers and the high rendered frames by the gpu

Last edited:

nah, pes 09 runs smooth whitout frame skipping, vsync and pre rendered frames.

pes 2010 is better whit frame skipping on and pre rendered frames to 1.

when u need to go whit 8 theres something wrong whit ur sys/grafix..

i have frame skipping off and vsync on through nvidia

maximum pre rendered frames dont exist anymore because phsyx are now mostly processed by gpu i can tell you just before i scored a goal with eto and for the first time i saw the ball bouncing more than twice where as iv never seen that not only that most things have changed with this latest driver from nvidia, do you know that phsyx were handled by the cpu before, now with a good gpu you can tell the settings to play with the gpu of course with a decent dual core cpu, one proof is that batman for example the new game uses the gpu for physx more than cpu, look when you install the latest drivers your gona go for a performance increase trust me

if you set it at one then your pc is not leveled by your cpu and gpu, and i hope you have a nvidia card even a 9600 will do

Last edited:

if you realise the new driver has an option called physx acceleration and is set to the defaults gpu, now the gpu renders almost the games emgine which is excellent news for the gpu guru, iv never tasted pes 2009 this good with the latest drivers and the high rendered frames by the gpu

...maximum pre rendered frames dont exist anymore because phsyx are now mostly processed by gpu i can tell you just before i scored a goal with eto and for the first time i saw the ball bouncing more than twice where as iv never seen that not only that most things have changed with this latest driver from nvidia, do you know that phsyx were handled by the cpu before, now with a good gpu you can tell the settings to play with the gpu of course with a decent dual core cpu, one proof is that batman for example the new game uses the gpu for physx more than cpu, look when you install the latest drivers your gona go for a performance increase trust me

if you set it at one then your pc is not leveled by your cpu and gpu, and i hope you have a nvidia card even a 9600 will do

I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't know what you are talking about then it is better to not post anything at all. please

Physx has to be supported by the game itself
and it is available for selected games for over a year
through the forceware driver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physx
http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_new.html

Hope this clears it up for you :)

i know all that stuff you just posted and linked

◦Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled

34% performance hit in prototype when prototype is not a physx game,

pes 2009 is not a game that require high fps unless you wanna play pinball,

i said that with the latest driver pes 2009 is running smooth with gpu acceleration on by default, im using my gpu for acceleration and smoothness thus offloading physics calculations from the CPU, allowing it to perform other tasks instead—potentially resulting in a smoother gaming experience.

So what game are you actually talking about right now???
PES does not support PhysX so it does not metter if you enable/disable
this option in the driverpanel.

There is no such thing as "offloading physics calculation from the cpu" to the gpu in PES, period.

I believe that this driver is faster, it is the same for me, but it is not physx.

pes 2009. have you played the game with gpu acceleration? and set the pre rendered frames to 8, well from my side the gameplay is drastically realistic compared to cpu accelereation.

iam talking about pes 2010 pc version.

pes 2010 pc demo looks amazing, i have an nvidia gtx 285 card and v-sync on and 1920x1200, it looks and plays amazing man :)

iam thinking of coming over from fifa as iam very dissapointed in fifa10 this year so far, theres a few questions i would like to ask though.

first of all, why cant i post a new thread of my own in here ? thats why iam posting here now as it wont allow me to make my own thread.

and, iam wondering, can someone tell me all the club leagues and international teams that are in pes 2010 please ?

also, does pes 2010 have internet play where you can meet other players in the lobbys and then go play against them etc ?

and lastly, my gamepad is a saitek p2600, will i be able to configure the buttons on that to the way i like them, its the only pad i like, i have a logitech too but i dont like it really.

i hope you can help me on all these points and iam sorry for adding this post here, but as i say, the site wont let me start my own thread.

Thanks.

p.s
if a mod or admin want to make a thread for me and put this message there then go ahead, makes more sense, eh ?

My experience:
I have a notebook and the vendor has only the 85.xx drivers on the site!!! I use Ubuntu Linux so I know the latest stable drivers are the 185.xx.

So I read this topic and went to the site for the laptop linked some posts earlier, and browsed the forum. I found the 191.07 drivers and installed them (on XP obviously).

The only tweak are: 8 prerenderized frames, forced v-sync and single screen optimizations. Both PES2009 and PES2010 now run best than ever before!!!

I don't know why 8 prerenderized frames is important, but I think it has something to do about the 512 mb video-card RAM...

Extra info: I have NVidia GeForce Go 7300 and use medium details because my poor laptop lags when it tries to design the 3D crowd. :(

EDIT: Sorry, i forgot.
In the game I enabled both vsync and frameskipping, and the resolution I set it isnt the native res of my screen, it is the only other that has the same aspect-ratio (8:5), so if you too have some problem, I suggest to use this little tweak that doesn't ruin the view at all.

Last edited:

iam talking about pes 2010 pc version.

pes 2010 pc demo looks amazing, i have an nvidia gtx 285 card and v-sync on and 1920x1200, it looks and plays amazing man :)

iam thinking of coming over from fifa as iam very dissapointed in fifa10 this year so far, theres a few questions i would like to ask though.

first of all, why cant i post a new thread of my own in here ? thats why iam posting here now as it wont allow me to make my own thread.

and, iam wondering, can someone tell me all the club leagues and international teams that are in pes 2010 please ?

also, does pes 2010 have internet play where you can meet other players in the lobbys and then go play against them etc ?

and lastly, my gamepad is a saitek p2600, will i be able to configure the buttons on that to the way i like them, its the only pad i like, i have a logitech too but i dont like it really.

i hope you can help me on all these points and iam sorry for adding this post here, but as i say, the site wont let me start my own thread.

Thanks.

p.s
if a mod or admin want to make a thread for me and put this message there then go ahead, makes more sense, eh ?

can mods/admin please sort this out for me please ??

iam sorry for interupting this thread guys but i had to post somewhere, its not my fault and i am asking for help :(

can mods/admin please sort this out for me please ??

iam sorry for interupting this thread guys but i had to post somewhere, its not my fault and i am asking for help :(

Hi, you have to make 5 posts in other threads , then you can start your own thraed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
See here for teams/leagues/ -> CLICK ME & Here -> CLICK ME
Yes PES2010 has online play
I would think that pad will be fine & you can should be able to custom configure buttons in pes2010.

Last edited:

thanks for that mate :)

pity not more licenced teams :(

anyone know how good or bad online play will be yet ?

Don't know about online play/servers yet, as far as licensed teams go m8, i wouldn't worry , with all the patches that will be available here,..... all teams will have correct kits/faces/boots etc:.

Back
Top Bottom