Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

Oh yeah and we have copyrighted the Evo-Web Elite name because it was our 08 name

My lawyer will be in touch

BREAKING NEWS: Andy jumps ship and signs for Jay Grim FC over CWs pointless team
wait a minute, i don't want to jump ship.

i'm just trying to conclude whats going on, are both the teams going to have big squads with multiple games going on? cause some posts are saying otherwise.

if CW's squad is going to play multiple games with whoever is online then i'm happy where i am.

also can you be in multiple squads? just a question, no intention to sway my commitment from the CW cause.

Im only here to bring the news as i see it
fair comment mate

it was one of rob's replies about posting a time to play then if people aren't online they get replaced and with people who are and so for, which rattled me a bit. lets say i was being irrational in my decision making, lol.

i just want to be able to go online whenever and if there is enough people on we can have a good game.

andy

Im sure Jay will fill you in on the direction his squad is taking and the 2 year plan he has set up

I think we have enough players in the 'A' Team for everyone to get a game at the same time

I don't think he'd stand much of a chance against eleven men... Well, he might enjoy it, but...

What the hell, I'm in... although time zone restraints might limit my appearances.

You can all make fun of my american accent though. So that's a plus.

Can i get in on this?

Gamertag is WoodzyAna.

I've played in a couple of tournaments before so a few of you should already have it.

Woodzy! You're still on my friends list from the FIFA leagues.

You're in.

why not combine the two 360 BAP teams? you can have up to 50 members in a team and the more the better because say if 30 of you was online at the same time. you can play 3 simultaneous ranked matches with other teams and if you win all 3, it registers has 3 wins for the whole team/clan

wheres the fun in that?

Jay vs CW in the battle of Evo is better

I would rather get used to playing with certain people, instead of having 50-60 and playing with practically a different team each time.

Saying that, it'll be like the leagues, a different person will drop out every couple of days I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom