Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Thread

Re: Jaygrim's FIFA 09 - 360 BAP Signup Thread

I would rather get used to playing with certain people, instead of having 50-60 and playing with practically a different team each time.

Saying that, it'll be like the leagues, a different person will drop out every couple of days I'm sure.
aint it more difficult to arrange 10 people out of a possible 10-15 members joined on just that one clan? organising a 1v1 match is difficult sometimes so imagine getting 10 regulars on.

i imagine that some of you lot have commitments outside the virtual world?

to organise a 10v10 ie cw vs Jay, you would need to setup and organise for 20 people!

No stopping u for doing the same under one clan though. you can still seperate the squads in one big clan ie squad A is cw's crew and squad B is jay's crew. if only 8 people from cw's sqaud is available, you could get 2 people from jay's crew to join the match.

the possibilities of a flawless 40+ clan is great!

I see what jonney means... That'll probably apply when we play other people, but we're kind of also having an 'internal' competition.

Does anyone think there'll be much interest in a 'normal' league like we had with '08?

If we get around 20 people it will be great. Any less than that and it's difficult to get enough people on, but too many over that and you'll be playing with different people all the time, which I don't like. You play a lot better with people when you know their game and how they play.

As for there being a "normal" league; I will probably open one at some point because that is still the way I prefer to play. I've always been rubbish at Be A Pro, it makes me feel a bit sick when I let the team down. :eh:

I just hope we don't have a team of slide tacklers, and people that only move the ball forward at all costs. Im definetley open to working with the ball from the back before crafting a move up front.

The way FIFA players there is a definete opportuntiy, to play some nice build up, at a good pace, rather than burst forward every single attack.

As manager I will be bollocking anyone who plays as a defender and follows the ball all around the pitch.

And if they don't listen to that, I'll pass them onto Grim.

:CONFUSE:

I just hope we don't have a team of slide tacklers, and people that only move the ball forward at all costs. Im definetley open to working with the ball from the back before crafting a move up front.

The way FIFA players there is a definete opportuntiy, to play some nice build up, at a good pace, rather than burst forward every single attack.

Your screwed :LOL:

If i were you lot i would start practising 9 vs 11 because your never gonna finish with a team of 11 :LOL:

If i were you lot i would start practising 9 vs 11 because your never gonna finish with a team of 11 :LOL:
"We only need ten men!"
"We only need nine men!"
"We only need eight men!"

So is it pepper and jay in midfield?

If so im gonna be a CM and skin both of them alive

would be great in a scenario where ur teams losing by one goal with a min left to go and u tell ALL your players to go and attack;))

that would be awsome

as Jonney and Rob said in the chatbox

what if we have 1 big squad so we always have 10 players but try and stick to these teams were creating now as much as we can within the squad.
That also means we can mix teams up when we get bored

then we can just play friendlys against each other to keep the rivalry going

Last edited:

as Jonney and Rob said in the chatbox

what if we have 1 big squad so we always have 10 players but try and stick to these teams were creating now as much as we can within the squad.

I said that a couple of days ago - what am I frigging invisable!!! :ROLL:

aint it more difficult to arrange 10 people out of a possible 10-15 members joined on just that one clan? organising a 1v1 match is difficult sometimes so imagine getting 10 regulars on.

i imagine that some of you lot have commitments outside the virtual world?

to organise a 10v10 ie cw vs Jay, you would need to setup and organise for 20 people!

No stopping u for doing the same under one clan though. you can still seperate the squads in one big clan ie squad A is cw's crew and squad B is jay's crew. if only 8 people from cw's sqaud is available, you could get 2 people from jay's crew to join the match.

the possibilities of a flawless 40+ clan is great!

Remember you dont have to play 10 vs 10! the CPU can fill in for the rest, or even one takes over any

Is the "Any" option still in it?

i hope not, it defeats the object of BAP

Remember though, you can only join one fifa club at a time. So if we do the big squad, its up to us to keep ourselves separate like we want, and might not happen, really just comes down to who is online at the time we want to play. But also, if we want to keep it separate maybe we can, as we can have the team captain only be the "any" position. So its a toss up to me what is the best solution.

Bring it on coopz! you're gonna feel like Stevie wonder in a minefield...fucked. I gonna happily get a yellow card for one of you lot..

Remember you dont have to play 10 vs 10! the CPU can fill in for the rest, or even one takes over any
up to u lads mate. imo having a big squad is ideal unless u guys dont really care what division your clan is in because the more games u play, the more likely u will win and be promoted to top leagues.

is it really cw not wanting jay in his bap team?

Its all about me, Only one of them can have me

Reet petite that, Coopz, you were always the ideas man.

From a BAP point of view, I'll fit in to the team easily on two counts.

1) I have an excellent footballing mind so wouldn't be all about playing it forwards all the time, trying to take everyone etc. and would play any position as it should be played.

2) I'm on the bench anyway.

I'm also going to be serving the half time oranges in Pimms. Nothing posh about that. Jay and proud.

1) I have an excellent footballing mind so wouldn't be all about playing it forwards all the time, trying to take everyone etc. and would play any position as it should be played.

that is the only thing i am concerned about!

i want to be part of a team that will play the game like the real thing, not afraid to go back to the defenders to work the ball out to the other side and to keep patient possession if needed

if that was the team i was in, i wouldn't mind going defence at all

what i don't want is to be in a team that is just forward, forward, chip through ball

that is the only thing i am concerned about!

i want to be part of a team that will play the game like the real thing, not afraid to go back to the defenders to work the ball out to the other side and to keep patient possession if needed

if that was the team i was in, i wouldn't mind going defence at all

what i don't want is to be in a team that is just forward, forward, chip through ball

I don't mind to play as Center Back if we keep that possession style, that's the way i play the game anyway.

Reet petite that, Coopz, you were always the ideas man.

From a BAP point of view, I'll fit in to the team easily on two counts.

2) I'm on the bench anyway.

I'm also going to be serving the half time oranges in Pimms. Nothing posh about that. Jay and proud.

YEE HAA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom