J League Winning Eleven 9 - Aisa Championship - - - First Impressions

I agree that outta the 61 or 62 pitchs available..bout 90% look rubbish.. and some of the good ones are spoiled with the slowdown etc.. but.. here's my fav (providing you have all pitches unlocked so that the number correlates with the correct pitch):

36 is amazing..the grass looks great, and not much slowdown on this one.
Del Alphi is one of the best, pitch looks amazing as does the surrounding.
Also love the International Japan stadium..um.. forget the number.. or name, but i think its yokohama or whatever..and it has blue running track.

btw.. .alot of you guys play in wide or default view..and im sorry to say, the pitch looks even worse in this view..
i play the middle view.. ie. one closer in than the default view..and basically the closer you are, the better the grass looks.

I think the easy fix for people having probs with how grass looks, would be to have a grass edit function.. i mean, some of the stadiums look awesome, except for the pitch..so in next few versions id love to see ability to be able to change a pitch like roma's home ground to that of stadium 36.. itd look amazing, and just get rid of the pitch colour/patter problem.

BTW we9JL is just so damn awesome. been playing it for quite some time now, and it just gets better and better. it shits on we9 (jap), which shat on pes5... so those who think its same as pes5.. hmm.. dont know what game youre playing..and yes..the headers and crosses have been improved, as have long balls into the box to a free man. if anything all id fix for next ps2 version is, try best to fix slowdown so its even more minimised..and also make things even more 'manual'.. my players do seem to do things like run away from ball at times.. but i have to say, each version is gettting better and less automatic. all im asking for is for this to continue improving, so that highlighted players are totally manual.

btw.. i noticed, after winning the wc2006 in we9jl, that at celebrational lap team does around the stadium (after the cup presentation), that one of my players had a national flag on his back wearing it like a cape... in this case Holland Flag..didnt notice this in we9 (jap). Is this new??? looks great.. haha i think it was cocu..the captain of holland (my team).

aussiepesfan said:
btw.. i noticed, after winning the wc2006 in we9jl, that at celebrational lap team does around the stadium (after the cup presentation), that one of my players had a national flag on his back wearing it like a cape... in this case Holland Flag..didnt notice this in we9 (jap). Is this new??? looks great.. haha i think it was cocu..the captain of holland (my team).

Yep its in PES5. Won the WC with England, and John Terry was draped in and England flag. Nice effect8)

From your description, hoepfully things are looking up for the next batch of games in the PES/WE series:)

Back
Top Bottom